Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Could there be a clear PMs command for players?

Like Robg said when you're doing something and you don't check pm's then you get done and have 100 pm's it would be easiest to just say clear pm's. if you turn then off then it makes it look like you are ignoring people.

Is this not a possibility for a /clear pms command for players?
    -----------------------------------
    Rob Gentile
    Animation/Graphics

Probably not. Anyways admins need it more than us anyways. Just shut off pms when your going into events.
    That's Unfortunate

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Even as a staff I haven't, and most likely won't, clear my pm's. I actually got enraged whenever I saw a staff member /clearpms before I came to be staff. My thought was "What if someone had an important question?" Especially when doing events, most of the players messages will be ignored because there's so many of them, which can be frustrating.
    However I understand that spam is terribly annoying, not just in events, but in gangs as well.
    This. I cannot tell you how many times I've seen PRs do this. Why do PRs even have that anyway?

What if you go afk or a few minutes. Loaded with spam. Now you have to relog...

I would LOVE a command like "/clearpms" it's just going to be helpful! Most importantly it must be used also in events. Like Capture the Flag...
    Striker*
    -Have any question, concerns or problems?
    Message me on forums, click on the link if you need help: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?410-Striker
    Need help on iEra P.M my nick name is Striker*
    -Need further help? My email is:[email protected]
    ENjOY PLAYING IERA!!!!!
    -Gani Artist

El Bacon Hombre Police Commissioner
    I don't see why not? It's feasible for both staff and players alike to use the function.
    [email protected]
    *Stefan: You steal my cookies?

Quote Originally Posted by MooD View Post
    You can from options ) ignore all private messages/ or make it for friends only ..... So???
    What if you are in a gang and you cannot ignore all Private Messages...
    Mr.Martin on iEra
    In Kross guild
    Ask me a question on the forums or in game if you have any problems/concerns.
    My Skype is mr.martin_graal
    Enjoy Era