Page 93 of 114 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 ... LastLast

Thread: READ- Weapon Rebalancing

I DO NOT want the bar anymore. I would not and did not pay 200k for this pos weapon. The bar was fine as it was. This didn't increase the amount of skill needed. When everyone used the same gun I.e the bar we needed skill to combat them. You get a skilled player with an unerfed bar and another skilled player with an unerfed bar the winner would be hard to determine same thing with other weapons. Plenty of 9 dmg guns that were fine to use against bar when they were unerfed. Now everyone is still using bar they're just complaining,grunting, and frustrated that they can not compete with a shipka anymore. I do not think my 200k bar should be easily out shot by a 120k gun who got a small nerf. The way it is now the bar should be 100k the shipka 200k the pbp like 150k etc. Thompson is an auto m4 with more spread now. This system and ideology is bs. No one is listening to the actual players. Screw what one admin thinks. I respect meph, but this nerf is too much. Sorry not sorry. I paid for an op weapon so I want an op weapon. I could have saved my 200k and bought bitzsam's very own usp 45 tac in auction or something like it for a cheaper price and had a great gun. Nothing is balanced anymore. The lower tiers are the new king weapons and the higher tiers are garbage. Complete waste of many people's time and money. Main reason I bought the bar, it was auto. Now for it to have an even decent fire rate I have to tap fire like a red bottomed monkey. I have carpal tunnel and this is aggravating. I'm super pissed. The fact bitzsam even replied to some people's arguments with sarcasm and a rude tone just flusters me. He's an admin hired to represent era as a gun admin. I'll repeat myself over and over to prove my point, and many other players agree. ERA IS DEAD.

^ y'all won't make anymore money in era. Which means y'all won't be paid good anymore.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    We all got BitzScammed lol
    Best quote of the year.

The struggle just got more real lol

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
    Ninja[Thatboy]Zayzay_G6 Add me on era

Thompson just got nerfed,i thought this whole "Rebalancing" thing is for higher tier weapons only ._.

Corrupt gun admin ..... Going to Nerf everything

Sent from my Z959 using Tapatalk
    SRF

Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post
    And a faster reload; which amplifies the effects of the higher clip size. =D

As I've said, I think the guns needed a nerf.
    I think they could have been done a little less harsh, but I don't think the balance is quite over yet.

We went 6 years basing guns off of a system that has just been shuffled, so it's going to take more than a couple months to get it back to equilibrium.

On the matter of basing:

It's evident that something needed to happen to shake Basing up abit.
    I'm glad that something has been shifted that can potentially get the ball is finally rolling.

Basing as it was provided little incentive to do anything other than hire/ally a bunch of friends and AFK your way to the top.
    That type of watered-down gameplay was bound to cause a decline in player interest.

As I mentioned in this thread, while I think Guns were part of the problem, I don't think that they were the real issue with basing.

If "Operation: Improve Basing" was to be seriously discussed, and all avenues were considered, I would have rather seen the issues with healing, base layouts, and respawns be tackled before major gun adjustments would have been made.

I voiced heavily on this last year on Graalians:
    http://www.graalians.com/forums/show...1&postcount=68

One particular quote from that post that is of relevance here:

But again - I'm happy to see some changes being made, because it could lead to some discussion for breakthrough improvements.
    The nerfs wasn't professionally made and wasn't studied well if bar the best gun get nerf then all guns should get a nerf

( example player A got 50 apples player B got 49 player C got 40 apples player D got 20 apples now player A got 1 more apple than player B and he got 10 apples more than player C and he got 30 apples more than player C

Now we took 2 apples from player A and we took 2 apples from player B now player A got 1 more apple than player B and he got 9 more apples from player C and he got 29 apples more than player C
    what we have witnessed here is that low guns now are close to the best guns / the expensive guns even tho there is worst cheap guns getting a better stats now from some of expensive guns , look around and count how many player using bar the most expensive gun it should be and try to compare it with before nerf you will find a big and significant change in the players using bar the popular gun

And there is hundreds of ways can be used to change the way people base i have suggested ways before but u all go and choose the way that harm and make player angry

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does bitz even read this thread anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    Does bitz even read this thread anymore
    He doesn't want to listen to the community
    @HomelessWitch Help us with BiTzSam
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Probably not, he doesn't care what people think, he'll just go ham on whatever he please because he has authority to do so.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk