Page 37 of 114 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 ... LastLast

Thread: READ- Weapon Rebalancing

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Don't listen to those players that are giving you a hard time, what you did is something that greatly helps fight against the whole pay2win aspect of the game. Let the players have their tantrum. Sooner or later, they'll go back to afking at astro.
    Lmao, now we have global moderators telling us to "go AFK at astros." Kind of funny how poorly the staff can be chosen.

Lmao era go should be promoted as "Era-go, the place where you express your opinions and the moderators disrespect them and reply with insults!"

Weapon rebalancing actually is better than I thought. I'm laughing so badly at the amount of people who were only good because of their guns, LOL.
    Old endings, New beginnings.
    Player since 2010. Don't believe me? I don't care
    Don't agree with something I said? I don't care
    (Just kidding, send me a message)

Need any help? Shoot me a message on the forums! (Not checking for pms in-game, very inactive)

Good update thanks blitz

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
    Just being me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    Lmao, now we have global moderators telling us to "go AFK at astros." Kind of funny how poorly the staff can be chosen.

Lmao era go should be promoted as "Era-go, the place where you express your opinions and the moderators disrespect them and reply with insults!"
    ???

Probably would be better to experience the stats anyways, and suggest justified improvements like how I have been doing other than saying to revert the stats back to its original. Kinda surprised I am the only one to have been doing this so far. People so far have been both expressing negativity or positivity, to the weapon nerfs, without any good reason.
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

So much words to read in this thread x.x
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

READ- Weapon Rebalancing

So been inactive from the game about 5 mo got back on today. All I can say is wtf lol but it's not even funny but I can't help but laugh. Bitzsam still on his power trip I see some things never change. There's got to be some regulation when it comes to these nerfs a group decision not a single person. It's pretty clear the games skill based regardless mpx proves it generally speaking good players do well there. Hopefully another admin or a group can fix this F up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lyk12345 View Post
    Sam,

You are behaving very much like a dictator in this whole matter to begin with.

First, you made these changes yourself without actually discussing with the community in the name of your job.

Second, you insist that everyone's unreliable and youre the only one who is reliable. The whole community is opposing it because they are the stakeholders here and they ought to have some say in this. Ignoring them is utter disrespect to them as stakeholders of the game.

If this had been a in a stock market context, the investors have the right to withdraw because as stakeholders they are being disregarded. But in this context, they aren't allowed. And therefore they are unhappy.

Third, you disregarded the whole community in this change.

Even though I supported the intention behind the change, the way you are doing things is very wrong. We don't want a self entitled guns admin who behave as of he's the only player in the game and ignore the community.The players are right to be arguing for their own interest because they are the stakeholders.

In the stock market, investors want their investment to be good as well, don't they?

Why are you actually disregarding the players' rights to fight for their guns interest?

Can you actually start cleaning this mess up? It's getting very frustrating and irritating to see the whole community just complaining every single damn day.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    Bump

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    So much words to read in this thread x.x
    because its all true

Asian From Australia, 2 years till Uni
    Pm 'Costo' for any questions
    I like BLACKPINK cause korean girls are cute
    Kpop is generally taking over the world, if you like kpop we can be friends
    #Erasince2014

Please nerf starter gun. It's too overpowered .

Quote Originally Posted by jaxwashere View Post
    So been inactive from the game about 5 mo got back on today.
    Gameplay couldn't have been flawless for it to make you quit for 5 months. Seems like this change is what brought you back to the game, coincidental..?