Page 14 of 114 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast

Thread: READ- Weapon Rebalancing

Player Relations
    You're completely out of your mind.

Give us a break already from all your pointless adjustments.
    Last edited by KvNEraa; 05-07-2017 at 10:44 AM.

There is no problem in balance now
    Bitzsam U just Suck, You make era going down and gun balance are still good
    Did you play base/Pk/Spar/Events?
    You know who played much than you
    Bitzsam
    You visit bbz alot and pk them
    Did you die alot from bar or other guns? Dont think some guns are OP, Check Your Brain and Fingers how dose them work
    You Suck there is no problem in guns

Quote Originally Posted by imtaeyong123 View Post
    There is no problem in balance now
    Bitzsam U just Suck, You make era going down and gun balance are still good
    Did you play base/Pk/Spar/Events?
    You know who played much than you
    Bitzsam
    You visit bbz alot and pk them
    Did you die alot from bar or other guns? Dont think some guns are OP, Check Your Brain and Fingers how dose them work
    You Suck there is no problem in guns
    Hey, dont get mad or they warned you because of this reason.

Banned
    Hello Bitzsam, despite all of the negativity youve recieved for this idea, I for one am for it. I do have some suggestions however, if you would be so kind as to giving me your thoughts on them and why they would or wouldnt work I would appreciate it.

My first suggestion would be on the stat changes of the shipka. While I do agree it has a clip that is very high and has very low reload time, I would like to see maybe the reload time in the adjustment stay the same while the clip is increased from 14 to 16. I say this because I personally believe that 16 feels more reasonable and still gives the opportunity to be punishable for the spam. If this is not possible then maybe make the shipka a more interesting threat by allowing damage to be taken whether you are hit by one bullet or both. The damage dealt would of course not stack, but it gives it the gun a more unconventional strength to make up for its lack of clip size. In turn I think this would also make players who use the gun are more likely to try and get hits with the gun rather than needlessly spam it in one spot.

The P2K adjustment seems fine, if you are going to lower the clip-size and raise the firerate and reload time, would it make sense to then ask for a further lowering of the clipsize in return for a slightly faster firerate? Personally I enjoyed the P2ks in their original state but agree it was much too overpowered. However if the gun is going to be overhauled I think a higher fire rate and an even more slightly lower clip would allow the P2k to regain its prowess in the basing and sparring scene. The freeze would of course be fine as you have suggested.

So far this is what I've come up with, sorry if my typing/writing seems hard to understand, I just woke up so it may not sound as clear and coherent as I think it is.
    Last edited by Tasim; 05-18-2017 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDanielPali View Post
    If m4 gets nerfed,try similaries of m4:AKM,Golden AKM or Ak74u sd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He never mentioned M4 getting nerfed, just the Gm4.

Delt Graphics Team

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Adelphos View Post
    Hello Bitzsam, despite all of the negativity youve recieved for this idea, I for one am for it. I do have some suggestions however, if you would be so kind as to giving me your thoughts on them and why they would or wouldnt work I would appreciate it.

My first suggestion would be on the stat changes of the shipka. While I do agree it has a clip that is very high and has very low reload time, I would like to see maybe the reload time in the adjustment stay the same while the clip is increased from 14 to 16. I say this because I personally believe that 16 feels more reasonable and still gives the opportunity to be punishable for the spam. If this is not possible then maybe make the shipka a more interesting threat by allowing damage to be taken whether you are hit by one bullet or both. The damage dealt would of course not stack, but it gives it the gun a more unconventional strength to make up for its lack of clip size. In turn I think this would also make players who use the gun are more likely to try and get hits with the gun rather than needlessly spam it in one spot.

The P2K adjustment seems fine, if you are going to lower the clip-size and raise the firerate and reload time, would it make sense to then ask for a further lowering of the clipsize in return for a slightly faster firerate? Personally I enjoyed the P2ks in their original state but agree it was much too overpowered. However if the gun is going to be overhauled I think a higher fire rate and an even more slightly lower clip would allow the P2k to regain its prowess in the basing and sparring scene. The freeze would of course be fine as you have suggested.

So far this is what I've come up with, sorry if my typing/writing seems hard to understand, I just woke up so it may not sound as clear and coherent as I think it is.
    i'll split you 15 clip for the shipka, and 10 | 20 for the p2k in exchange for firerate increase from 0.265 to 0.25

Don't we have enough guns...

Quote Originally Posted by Squishy_xoxo View Post
    Don't we have enough guns...
    No...there can never be to many guns.

Delt Graphics Team

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    i'll split you 15 clip for the shipka, and 10 | 20 for the p2k in exchange for firerate increase from 0.265 to 0.25
    Thanks for the response, I find those compromises to be very fair and agreeable. 10 | 20 clip sounds perfect (especially being that they are pistols and probably shouldnt be holding such a large clip anyway). My question however is how would the shipka be able to hold a clip of 15 with a shot output of two? Or how would that work to be exact, Im perfectly happy with the compromise of 15.

I also question, will grenade launcher be touched at all? At this point it's a novelty item nobody cares about but these changes in the guns make me wonder if my grenade launcher even stands a chance in bases. The long time it takes for it to land and recoil makes it nearly useless to be honest. Can anything be done for that? Or it's staying as such?