Page 17 of 114 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast

Thread: READ- Weapon Rebalancing

Buffing jobs will benefit everyone, nerfing guns will just piss everyone off.
    yo

Banned
    To all of those that are complaining, these guns are subject to change at any time, obviously whining about the changes wont do you any good, because rather than make fair and helpful suggestions you are instead making the situation worse. IF you actually want to see something done, maybe you should take the time to actually make some proper critique and share viable stat changes so that you arent completely unhappy. I shared my suggestion and Bitz was fine with compromising on it. If you want to be heard and taken seriously it needs to start by having the right attitude. Dont make it worse for yourself, these changes will most likely happen so at least use some reason in your mindset.

hwaryun
    Thank god my beloved shipka isn't completely destroyed.

Sad that it's nerfed but it's a lot better than what was initially proposed.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Adelphos View Post
    To all of those that are complaining, these guns are subject to change at any time, obviously whining about the changes wont do you any good, because rather than make fair and helpful suggestions you are instead making the situation worse. IF you actually want to see something done, maybe you should take the time to actually make some proper critique and share viable stat changes so that you arent completely unhappy. I shared my suggestion and Bitz was fine with compromising on it. If you want to be heard and taken seriously it needs to start by having the right attitude. Dont make it worse for yourself, these changes will most likely happen so at least use some reason in your mindset.
    I can sense that your trying to become an admin just by how much you're sucking up to Sam.

These changes are gonna make veteran players quit and the noobie players will take over Era. Nothing wrong with that since Astro scrubs are on everyday but the thing is they won't have anyone to look up too (A veteran player).

I spent REAL money for these guns and I'll be looking into Apple's rules about such things. Meaning changing a purchasable item(s) and NOT getting compensated.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    The GM4 knife attatchment is a good idea or perhaps a silencer attacthment? The skin with the silencer is ugly imo would love to see it on the current default skin.
    I actually wouldnt mind a nerf to the GM4 if a knife was added. If its anything like the mp5 knife i am all for it. Maybe make gm4 foldable, so it can be carried on the back. Or perhaps maybe even "ionize" it, meaning to make it look like an ion weapon and have it be sold for ec as many complain of it being overpowered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    Buffing jobs will benefit everyone, nerfing guns will just piss everyone off.
    +1
    if it happens
    then I would play era again
    My Attitude depends on Yours and if you don't like it, i don't really care.

Click Here to read my new thread

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    This thread is practically al disagreements and there was about 100 players at complex arguing. I'm sure if bitzsam released an in-game pole, the majority would be no, that being said all the new players would say yes, so make a requirement on the poll

Nah, people just disagree for self-centred reasons like "oh, my gun's gonna suck now" and they are sad they can't exploit the gun's firepower to their advantage. It a selfish thought to be begin with. And then there comes the calculative bunch who attemp to measure the stats with money when sam already attempted to get a balance in the stats.

Its a gun REBALANCE, not a NERF. Some weapons need to be leveraged for the game's playing field to be more fair. Only players who doubt their skills will aggressively oppose this and i see that as a desparate attempt to try and get their personal firepower back.

And even after saying this I'm sure there'll still be people arguing. This just shows a strong lack of adaptability. These players cannot fail to adapt to changes. If the guns affected are not what they are using, I doubt they'll even care - and some would probably even cheer now that the players using those guns will be deemed as "less powerful"
    when in actual fact the guns are just undergoing a slight modification in stats that make up for one another.

You can arguing the bar stats are reduced, but if you'd look at its other unchanged stats you will realise its actuallly giving you a distinct advantage.

I think such inadaptability needs to be overcomed, by getting players to try out the new modified stats first. Because then they will start to adapt to the new changes and they'd probably stop complaining.

guns are to be used with skills, not to replace it.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    I can sense that your trying to become an admin just by how much you're sucking up to Sam.

These changes are gonna make veteran players quit and the noobie players will take over Era. Nothing wrong with that since Astro scrubs are on everyday but the thing is they won't have anyone to look up too (A veteran player).

I spent REAL money for these guns and I'll be looking into Apple's rules about such things. Meaning changing a purchasable item(s) and NOT getting compensated.
    Firstly, before you say Im just trying to act like an admin let me help you erase those illusions youve created. You fail to realize that I myself am a veteran player, I can guarantee you Ive been in this community longer than you have, as Ive played iosEra since its initial release. I own most of the guns that Bitz is proposing to be balanced. So if anything your point holds no merit being that I would still play regardless of the changes. These changes are made with good reason and in fact if you see the rising playerbase then you would be aware of the fact that many many people are getting access to these strong weapons because this game is almost solely pay to win.

That being said, if the guns were not changed you'd see the continued issues we have in basing, forting, and just pking or sparring in general. Because these guns are so strong there is almost little to no incentive to actually try when you can just sit and spam the gun all day and be rewarded for it. Dont believe me? Look at all of the sparrers that benefitted from the chemical gun, or the people that benefit from spamming bars and flamethrowers during forts.

The point I am trying to state here is that this update is for the betterment of the community, and rather than you sit there and complain maybe you can put some useful input in the discussion rather than try to knock me down.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo

Uhm..looking up to Veteran players?

That's funny, a lot of them are passive-aggressive and rude.
    It really depends who you're talking to.

You should be glad more noobie players will come in, maybe they'll actually have a chance.

Well people who accuse others of sucking up to be an admin just lack the reason to argue and that's why they attempt to derail from topic by taking criticism to those who oppose them. It's an obvious display of a lack of reasoning and reluctance to admit to the very fact that they've been outtalked. To put it bluntly, these players are salty and sore who are losers in any argument because doing things like That Won't get them anywhere.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.