Page 107 of 114 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1137

Thread: READ- Weapon Rebalancing

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Yeah bitzsam how about you explain why you thought it was a good idea to nerf raffica instead of kmp9. (They cost about 300-500k btw, letting you know since we KNOW you dont actually buy auction guns)

- - - Updated - - -

And yes im going to keep harassing you in game because youre a s.o.b who should have just kept to your graphics, now youre the most hated admin in the history of iera and all you can do is try and block out all the haters with whatever social mechanisms you practice regularly. In my eyes youre just some random who showed up to do a job that shouldnt be held down by one person in the first place.

And for the record, m4 is op
    lmao.

M4 is def not op
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by MasonForEc View Post
    i think i lost my gpa reading this. Im not even gonna try this one,,,,Passing it on!
    You literally have gotten 500 posts in 3 months, dude, what even is this?

He's aggressively asking for an explanation as to why his Raffica was nerfed rather than his KMP9.
    Uh, the harassment part really isn't necessary and I think he should calm down. His harassment part is kinda senseless and foolish, but the beginning gets the point across so..

Lowering all the tiers to "completely unusable", as of the vector and gm4 tier, doesnt justify for them being equally as bad. All that was really needed on the ion carbine was perhaps a very VERY slight fire rate nerf and fixing the hitbox which was insanely overpowered. Other than that all those other nerfs were completely unexplainable. You dont do events, spars nor auctions to understand how truly those changes matter to us. To you they are merely digits.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    Lowering all the tiers to "completely unusable", as of the vector and gm4 tier, doesnt justify for them being equally as bad. All that was really needed on the ion carbine was perhaps a very VERY slight fire rate nerf and fixing the hitbox which was insanely overpowered. Other than that all those other nerfs were completely unexplainable. You dont do events, spars nor auctions to understand how truly those changes matter to us. To you they are merely digits.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    I am aware of that, but you need to also understand that there are multiple issues that arised from the top tier guns, of being excessively good in multiple stat areas that mean that there is literally 0 reason for any gun diversity, and meant that any gun that ever gets added in the future will be deemed as useless, unless it's statistically better than the BAR.

I don't think you realise that when the top gun gets nerfed, there is a rippling effect of nerfs that have to occur, or else the guns below it would be seen as 'better' than before, as its prior competition is no longer as effective.

Ion doesn't have an increased hitbox, a hitbox variable doesn't exist for guns aside from those with the explosive effect as that's built in to the explosion.

So raffica was really nerfed

- - - Updated - - -

Rip 341410 gralats spent on rafficas

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    You literally have gotten 500 posts in 3 months, dude, what even is this?

He's aggressively asking for an explanation as to why his Raffica was nerfed rather than his KMP9.
    Uh, the harassment part really isn't necessary and I think he should calm down. His harassment part is kinda senseless and foolish, but the beginning gets the point across so..
    Im commenting on how unthought out it was, dont talk to me about posting when ive posted more in a couple months. While it took you a year just to get 600...

If you cant handle my comedic passing it ons, I cant help you. Buts its pretty obvious his argument is flawed just as your reason to disclaim me is.

And its called being active in the forums you should try it some time.

He showed lack of empathy for Bitzsam simply because his favorite gun was nerfed? I dont think that justifies his approach.
    Last edited by MasonForEc; 12-11-2017 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Sizing it down
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

What're the new stats for the rafficas?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MasonForEc View Post
    Im commenting on how unthought out it was, dont talk to me about posting when ive posted more in a couple months. While it took you a year just to get 600...

If you cant handle my comedic passing it ons, I cant help you. Buts its pretty obvious his argument is flawed just as your reason to disclaim me is.

And its called being active in the forums you should try it some time.

He showed lack of empathy for Bitzsam simply because his favorite gun was nerfed? I dont think that justifies his approach.
    Youre pretty cool, im right here. Graal forums is effing trash compared to real life. Your “comedic” pass ons are basically just boosting your posts? How is forums even a competition-i thought nobody cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Youre pretty cool, im right here. Graal forums is effing trash compared to real life. Your “comedic” pass ons are basically just boosting your posts? How is forums even a competition-i thought nobody cares.
    Its not, and apparently you dont value the internet as such. Obviously life is better than graal forums, but if the forums are trash why are you on them? My comedic pass was simply not to waste my time on your Half-thought out argument, but seeing as you want to argue your case, go ahead.
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

Quote Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
    What're the new stats for the rafficas?
    I'd like to know this as well.

I'd also like a bit of transparency on a seperate closed thread that lists and dates the changes made on guns so that players can actually be informed if something is being changed instead of finding out and experiencing drastic changes.

Sort of like a "patch notes."