Page 108 of 114 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1137

Thread: READ- Weapon Rebalancing

Banned
    Lmao i got on for the first time in over a month now i got your random weak little *** trying to insult me. You really are some compensative twat. You can just admit you are boosting your posts. And i can honestly say my post was half *** and blunt. then you decided to provoke me with your worthless opinion. Seriously PLEASE pass more posts-bump some more threads because you are just here to cheer yourself up and you aint ****.

Dont give me any ****, im graduated, i work hard, iv been places, and i know a keyboard warrior when i see one. This places limits me and it appears its the only place for you to make yourself feel bigger.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont own kmp9 i just know it has barely less damage than rafficas, it has more spread and lower everything else compared to rafficas. It costs as much as an m4 to duel yet kids manage to do pretty damn well with them. Im not even gonna go on forums again, nothing gets done anyways.

^^^what he said

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    ^^^what he said
    I get why some auction guns were modified but with rafficas being two separate items that you need to buy for them to be used effectively, I do think it should have been left alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Lmao i got on for the first time in over a month now i got your random weak little *** trying to insult me. You really are some compensative twat. You can just admit you are boosting your posts. And i can honestly say my post was half *** and blunt. then you decided to provoke me with your worthless opinion. Seriously PLEASE pass more posts-bump some more threads because you are just here to cheer yourself up and you aint ****.

Dont give me any ****, im graduated, i work hard, iv been places, and i know a keyboard warrior when i see one. This places limits me and it appears its the only place for you to make yourself feel bigger.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont own kmp9 i just know it has barely less damage than rafficas, it has more spread and lower everything else compared to rafficas. It costs as much as an m4 to duel yet kids manage to do pretty damn well with them. Im not even gonna go on forums again, nothing gets done anyways.
    You said you've worked hard graduated, yet here you are complaining about bitzams Gun management,while thinking calling me **** will win you any award.
    Im the keyboard warrior... get a kick out of yourself. Since when do you decide why i post?
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post

- - - Updated - - -

You're completely wrong, the raffica change was literally a 0.005 decrease in firerate from 0.345- 0.35. KMP9 dual is worse than raffica in every category other than spread where it's equal. Worse freeze, worse firerate, worse reload time, worse damage. Stop over-dramatising things just to try get people who don't own the gun to know for themselves, have sympathy for you. The gun is literally bugged and can occasionally do 18 damage, and is easily the best auction gun

Banned
    I suggest you tweak raffica spread, most of the time the bullets are basically touching each other.

Raffica’s freeze was increased aswell

BITZSAM

Y U no finish countryside instead of pissing off the community?!
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    You're completely wrong, the raffica change was literally a 0.005 decrease in firerate from 0.345- 0.35. KMP9 dual is worse than raffica in every category other than spread where it's equal. Worse freeze, worse firerate, worse reload time, worse damage. Stop over-dramatising things just to try get people who don't own the gun to know for themselves, have sympathy for you. The gun is literally bugged and can occasionally do 18 damage, and is easily the best auction gun
    Well can we start getting a bit of a heads up to changes you make either permanently or temporarily so that we're not rudely awakened to a different gun?

A majority of the problem being why people are so upset by the changes is the complete lack of communication, along with the feeling that our suggestions aren't being meaningfully considered.

It would be nice if you made a thread only accessible to you where you make a log of the changes you make and have us comment on it on a separate thread, so that there's actual dialogue between the patch notes/ reasoning behind the change and any tweaking after that.

Not posting any information forces us to try and judge purely by what we see, which you argue is highly inaccurate, but given that that's all we can really do, it's not completely our fault.

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    BITZSAM

Y U no finish countryside instead of pissing off the community?!
    stop, k just stop.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com