Page 87 of 114 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast

Thread: READ- Weapon Rebalancing

I just find it funny how Bitzsam responds to stupid comments, complaining about them and how they don't make sense. Yet, when people bring up valid arguments he just never responds....

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    I just find it funny how Bitzsam responds to stupid comments, complaining about them and how they don't make sense. Yet, when people bring up valid arguments he just never responds....
    Preach

Hes not preaching. He's using logic. Everyone feels ripped off. Dolloway has a very valid point. Bitzsam attempts to dismantle everyone else's arguments (even hastily at time), but when someone uses logic he never responds.

It's true that he tries his best to avoid rational statements, one rational statement that I made for example is; he replied that we didn't bought the gun for it stats, what we bought is the gun and the gun is what we have.

Notice how this server update brought a bunch of pkers to that one area because of the new base. Not many bars being used. Whole bunch of mini guns shipka metalstorms being used. Wonder why?

Graal Era acts in a way similar to how China attracts & handles importers.
    In order for a newly started manufacturing plant to attract foreign investors they offer extremely low prices that seemed too good to be true.
    Being the investor you readily agree to this deal after comparing the prices made in the United states cost $40000 where as the Chinese company offered to make it for only $5000.
    So after you've negotiated the price with the retailers, you place in your order to the manufacturing company, which you provided the product sample & everything.
    Few months later you've realised that the bottles of the order you made for eg you''re buying shampoo the bottles appear flimsier than the original sample.
    & so seeing as how the order was not what you expected you called the Chinese manufacturer, & admittedly they said the tampered with your order, the reason they gave was that a small cut like that would make little difference.
    & so you let them get away with it. Few months later you noticed shampoo turned into jello, & it turns out that they had substituted one of the ingredients for another without you knowing in order to save cost.
    As you have placed the order & agreed on the pricing & placed your order in with the manufacturer, the manufacturer suddenly announced a last minute price hike. Not wanting to delay the retailers you're left with no choice because finding another manufacturer would take too much time & be too inconvenient.

Similarly you arrive at an airport late at night in the middle of no where & a taxi driver offered to pick you up for $20 however midway till your destination the taxi driver drove to the middle of no where & demanded $50 instead. It being the middle of the night not having any other car or options you are left with no choice but to 'compromise' in other your left with no choice but to pay it because there is no other option.

In both cases you're left with no choice but to 'compromise' with the manufacturer & the taxi driver because you have already made promises & are left with no other option because you're already knee deep with no other option in sight.
    In other words the manufacturer & taxi driver made a unilateral decision to f@ck you up knowing you've already invested you're money & have no other option but to agree to their terms.

In similar way Bitz is doing the same to us. We've already made our order, the manufacturer could've cited that in no way does you making your order & having already paid mean that they have no right to Screw you over. Same for the taxi driver who could have said no one forced you to spend your money to ride with him.

Both the manufacturer & taxi driver chose to behave in unethical manner knowing that after you're already on board you had no other choice but to suffocate to their demands, & the only compromise was to make it less painful for yourself, in both cases you did not get what you paid for but you had little choice but to comply.
    This is how the game is working atm.
    Lure us in with a great deal or a bargain only to provide an inferior product after you've already invested. Knowing that after you already paid for if they chose to change it to an inferior product it would be too much of a hassle to go after the case.
    Compromise simply means to go along with your tail between your legs & swallow whatever slighter of resentment you have, cave in to the demands not wanting to stir up ''trouble'' & moreover thinking their behaviour ''civilised'' when it is just cowardly & short sighted
    Talk about players complaining being self motivated is only an attempt of guilting the party & distract us all from the results & scam.
    A Red Herring
    One would only have to imagine after the novelty of such changes wears off when Bitzsam will decide again when BAR is ''OP'' & decide to nerf it again citing the change as for the new players & for the community rather than his own self interested biased decision to use cheap weapons when bored.
    Talk about other companies or games doing the same thing is not an acceptable decision just like a lot of unethical manufacturers in China scam importers such actions only bring shame to the country & industry as a whole.

READ- Weapon Rebalancing

Anyone know if snk is returning? Because he actually listened to valid problems. This a a pretty big one being ignored.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Markymark98 View Post
    Notice how this server update brought a bunch of pkers to that one area because of the new base. Not many bars being used. Whole bunch of mini guns shipka metalstorms being used. Wonder why?
    I think you forgot the pbp shotgun spammers and ion users.

Ikr !!

Sent from my Z959 using Tapatalk
    SRF

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Graal Era acts in a way similar to how China attracts & handles importers.
    In order for a newly started manufacturing plant to attract foreign investors they offer extremely low prices that seemed too good to be true.
    Being the investor you readily agree to this deal after comparing the prices made in the United states cost $40000 where as the Chinese company offered to make it for only $5000.
    So after you've negotiated the price with the retailers, you place in your order to the manufacturing company, which you provided the product sample & everything.
    Few months later you've realised that the bottles of the order you made for eg you''re buying shampoo the bottles appear flimsier than the original sample.
    & so seeing as how the order was not what you expected you called the Chinese manufacturer, & admittedly they said the tampered with your order, the reason they gave was that a small cut like that would make little difference.
    & so you let them get away with it. Few months later you noticed shampoo turned into jello, & it turns out that they had substituted one of the ingredients for another without you knowing in order to save cost.
    As you have placed the order & agreed on the pricing & placed your order in with the manufacturer, the manufacturer suddenly announced a last minute price hike. Not wanting to delay the retailers you're left with no choice because finding another manufacturer would take too much time & be too inconvenient.

Similarly you arrive at an airport late at night in the middle of no where & a taxi driver offered to pick you up for $20 however midway till your destination the taxi driver drove to the middle of no where & demanded $50 instead. It being the middle of the night not having any other car or options you are left with no choice but to 'compromise' in other your left with no choice but to pay it because there is no other option.

In both cases you're left with no choice but to 'compromise' with the manufacturer & the taxi driver because you have already made promises & are left with no other option because you're already knee deep with no other option in sight.
    In other words the manufacturer & taxi driver made a unilateral decision to f@ck you up knowing you've already invested you're money & have no other option but to agree to their terms.

In similar way Bitz is doing the same to us. We've already made our order, the manufacturer could've cited that in no way does you making your order & having already paid mean that they have no right to Screw you over. Same for the taxi driver who could have said no one forced you to spend your money to ride with him.

Both the manufacturer & taxi driver chose to behave in unethical manner knowing that after you're already on board you had no other choice but to suffocate to their demands, & the only compromise was to make it less painful for yourself, in both cases you did not get what you paid for but you had little choice but to comply.
    This is how the game is working atm.
    Lure us in with a great deal or a bargain only to provide an inferior product after you've already invested. Knowing that after you already paid for if they chose to change it to an inferior product it would be too much of a hassle to go after the case.
    Compromise simply means to go along with your tail between your legs & swallow whatever slighter of resentment you have, cave in to the demands not wanting to stir up ''trouble'' & moreover thinking their behaviour ''civilised'' when it is just cowardly & short sighted
    Talk about players complaining being self motivated is only an attempt of guilting the party & distract us all from the results & scam.
    A Red Herring
    One would only have to imagine after the novelty of such changes wears off when Bitzsam will decide again when BAR is ''OP'' & decide to nerf it again citing the change as for the new players & for the community rather than his own self interested biased decision to use cheap weapons when bored.
    Talk about other companies or games doing the same thing is not an acceptable decision just like a lot of unethical manufacturers in China scam importers such actions only bring shame to the country & industry as a whole.
    Even worst than that when i asked about a nerf for bar dmg and make it 6 shoots for a kill and get its old bar stats with buffs in spread / reload / freeze (buffs so it worth 200k after being 6 shoots for a kill)
    Sam told me NO
    Its like the taxi but even worst when the taxi becomes in the middle of the way and he asks for 50 dollars instead of 20 ,and u ask him fine i will pay u 20 and let me out now and then the, taxi says no i wont let you out and pay me 20 dollars u have to pay me 50 dollars even if you getting out now without completing your way

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk