Page 51 of 114 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast

Thread: READ- Weapon Rebalancing

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    If you don't care then don't interrupt. Honestly the quality of the PRs these days.
    I'm not currently a PR

Quote Originally Posted by jaxwashere View Post
    Attachment 30681

This explains why the changes don't effect him much...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ever heard of resetting stats? Either way I couldn't get that much kills at that time, now that change pushed me into PK
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

This speaks volumes. Obviously something needs to change.

Quote Originally Posted by jaxwashere View Post

This speaks volumes. Obviously something needs to change.

No gun should be above 115-120k range. In fact that should be the uppermost limit, guns imo shouldn't cost more than 100k at most. 200k has been and will always be a pricetag that one would possibly take as a joke at first.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazerlatte View Post
    No gun should be above 115-120k range. In fact that should be the uppermost limit, guns imo shouldn't cost more than 100k at most. 200k has been and will always be a pricetag that one would possibly take as a joke at first.
    I agree but feel like SOME of the guns were worth 150k-200k in there old state.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazerlatte View Post
    Something called P2W, buddy. P2W...
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

I usually agree with some of the gun changes, but like I've said over and over changing the top tier weapons after they have been released for so long is only going to cause more drama. You're not considering the fact that most people who spent money on these high priced weapons usually got them for working hard for their money or even as gifts. If half the community (or lower) still doesn't agree with your changes you need to consider starting over and see what you can do to make them agree with you. Otherwise adding more guns to the game in the future is going to prove ineffective since people will most likely not buy them because their stats could be changed anytime without even any prior notice.

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
    -Jimmy Dean

Nothing will happen here. He will just keep justifying every post of people, its not like he listen at all. Im done here

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    Nothing will happen here. He will just keep justifying every post of people, its not like he listen at all. Im done here
    lol another one bites the dust.

Bitzsam, this is my issue with the whole situation: Why fight the community? This oddly feels like a dictatorship in the way that you truly aren't listening to what the community has to say. It is blatantly obvious that the community simply does not like this new change, yet here you are fighting the situation as if you have something to lose. Why fight the current when you could make everyone happy (except maybe you -- which is one person who doesn't even play the flocking game) and change it back.

Now, I indeed think some changes could be justifiably made, but not what you have done. Take it step by step, ask the community before these hefty leaps. Listen to what the player base has to say. It isn't that hard, and if you continue to go against us like this, you probably won't have your position too long.

Point being, take advantage of all these people who come to these forums with useful input you seem to be disregarding.

Legend has it, BitzSam hasn't smiled since he became the Guns Admin...

Anywayyyys... all joking aside why not make certain spar rooms for certain popular guns.. so if people want to spar each other with a BAR they can or with an M4 etc... And then obviously have rooms where people can use whatever they want.

Keep in mind.. this is a GAME... Games are meant to be fun and especially this one as I don't think Graal is that competitive. Always satisfy the majority while trying to compensate for the minorty.

You will never be able to satisfy everyone and that is the sad reality.

DONT GET ME WRONG
    Your work is appreciated...
    Let our voices be appreciated too...
    My name is Tyler

2015 & 2020 Player Relations
    2014 Forum Mod