Page 32 of 114 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 ... LastLast

Thread: READ- Weapon Rebalancing

Quote Originally Posted by Harrio View Post
    We can't make the compromise, you do. That's 400$ Canadian dollars i spent on the only good guns in the game and won't be using them anymore. A compromise would be a refund and price drop for these garbage guns. The Thompson is now my go to gun and it's less than half the price of the bar. This is ridiculous
    Lol exactly why is a 75k gun better than a 200k gun. Everyone is just going to use Thompson now and forget about bar and guns like that then people will complain about spread then spread will be removed and that its too spammy and next it will have a less firerate then people will go to metalstorm and so on... changing things doesn't help. Although some of the nerfs such as the gas launcher was good.

Yes other "gun games" nerf their weapons all of the time but the difference is huge... Games like COD don't require you to spend so much money to get that gun. You earn it just a day or two. Plus these guns have been around for 6+ years now and have always been the best. So its not that easy to just randomly change everything.

Imagine spending 500$ on a PS4 or an xbox one and after couple years someone comes over and completely turn the console into junk. Same with anything else you'd spend a good couple hundred $ on. Because i spent like 400$ on guns in the game. Don't even try to say "well that was your choice" because 1 in 10 players who don't go to school or have a job sit and dig shells all day for their stuff in game.

The reasoning behind the nerf isn't even that strong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KipGraal View Post
    Lol exactly why is a 75k gun better than a 200k gun. Everyone is just going to use Thompson now and forget about bar and guns like that then people will complain about spread then spread will be removed and that its too spammy and next it will have a less firerate then people will go to metalstorm and so on... changing things doesn't help. Although some of the nerfs such as the gas launcher was good.
    Now he'll just go nerf the thompson since i bought it up

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Why else do you think I made this thread? I gave you the opportunity to compromise on the changes and throughout this entire thread only one person gave a reasonable stat compromise which I implemented into the stat changes.
    As you can see from the responses, almost all responses, if not all were based on self biased reasonings. I understand people don't like seeing the gun they use being changed but to say it shouldn't be despite knowing that the gameplay will be more skillbased as a result is a self centered reason based purely on them not wanting people who have spent less money on a gun beat them in a fight because they have more gun skill than them.

They feel that because they spent money on their gun that, that should mean that they are entitled to easy kills on everyone using a gun of lesser value when that shouldn't be the case.
    Paying for a gun gives you an advantage yes, as the post nerf stats still do. But they shouldn't make you become a god because that makes gameplay unfair to everyone but you and anyone else with the gun which turns people off the core part of the game which is why you have 65% of the server not even pking

The issue is we didn't pay for skill, we payed for a gun so people who suck at the game like me can still base with everyone else

This nerf is the dumbest thing that anyone has ever done in the history of this game. Can you please explain to me how a bar is worse than a start pistol now. If you're going to balance the game at least nerf every gun the same because you forgot about half the op guns that now spam spar. You know something is wrong when I'm sitting there in a spar room debating if I should use my m4 or starter pistols.

I regret ever putting money into this game and they won't ever see another dime from me again. When the m4 is better than every gun over 100k gralets there's no point in ever spending money on this game again, when this game shuts down that's all on you sam because no one wants to spend anymore money, there's no point. With the type of person you're, you don't give two sh*ts what happens in this game since you already get everything for free. We can't compromise with you because you think your ideas are the best and no one else is right. Why would anyone want to play this anymore, the whole gun system is broken. The only thing that needs a change in this game is your staff position.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Actually I like the changes made so far now I can compete with bar using ak47. I say great job Sam! Also I'd like to point out & have a look about nerfing M4, M4A3, Flame, Minigun, Shipka & Pbp. Those guns are too spammy just because they spent more money & time earning their guns doesn't mean they can be God & have better guns than me.

The nerf is up, and it is the most autistic thing I have ever witnessed since the Evolution of Combat update for Runescape. That update turned the game that I loved into an autistic ****show that I seriously never played again, and now the same thing is basically happening here. I've seriously been playing this game since near the game friggin' started, and I haven't seen this stupid of a goddamn decision ever.

All I see here is an example of "WAA this is 2 OP pls nerf cuz Im n00b." Smfh.

Why nerf the reward guns? And in the P2Ks case, AGAIN? What's the point of working hard for these rewards when all I'm gonna get is a pile of steaming bull****?

I don't know about you, but I'm done with this game. The terrible servers were already turning me off, but this is the last straw.

And the funny thing is, I rarely post on the forums, I just look at posts. So for me to actually post my opinion on this shows how ticked off I am at the stupidity of this decision.
    Last edited by douggraal; 05-14-2017 at 05:22 PM.
    Old endings, New beginnings.
    Player since 2010. Don't believe me? I don't care
    Don't agree with something I said? I don't care
    (Just kidding, send me a message)

Need any help? Shoot me a message on the forums! (Not checking for pms in-game, very inactive)

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Actually I like the changes made so far now I can compete with bar using ak47. I say great job Sam! Also I'd like to point out & have a look about nerfing M4, M4A3, Flame, Minigun, Shipka & Pbp. Those guns are too spammy just because they spent more money & time earning their guns doesn't mean they can be God & have better guns than me.
    The ak47 cost like 20$ and the bar is like 200$ they shouldn't be similar. Your point of view hurts my brain and feeds Sam's hunger for our utter disappointment

someone
    This is just wrong some people have saved up for bar their whole graal career because its so goon now you make it slow now its just bad and people have wasted their time for a gun that is no longer ledgendary status

- - - Updated - - -

and for a 2nd part to my last reply QUICK BLITZSAM STARTER GUN IS TOO OP NERF IT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE
    also u nerf bar but leave the sniper that is 13 dmg and does kickback =_= that has a clip of 4

Quote Originally Posted by Zanygraal View Post
    You can't please everyone. Sam could do one thing, and at least one group of people would protest it. He's trying to make the game more skill-based and less pay-to-win, which is one thing players constantly complain about on Era. Quite a few people is reacting in an immature way. The gun that they bought that was getting them the kills they want is now more so based on skill than stats, and they don't like that; but I like how it gives all players a fairer chance. Like he said, you were given the opportunity to give your opinions, and suggest things, but almost all the responses were complaints or biased reasoning as to why he should or shouldn't do it. Look from other points of views and stop thinking of you and your spar stats.

He's handling a lot of responses and criticism at once. Have some sympathy
    He's not even pleasing the majority...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

READ- Weapon Rebalancing

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Don't know why it is so suprising, or why it is not understood that my job is the gun admin. Making the decision for the guns is what I am here to do. Gun balance is not something that should be down to a community discussion as I have stated various times because the majority of gun owners are unable to accept when a weapon is overpowered and needs to be balanced in favour of keeping it overpowered purely for the fact that they bought the gun.

The only difference between me doing a weapons balance update and any other game that updates their weapon statistics is that you actually know who I am rather than it being one of many hundreds of developers working for a company as it is with battlefield, call of duty, csgo, heroes and generals, overwatch balancing updates.

- - - Updated - - -

They have the same firerate, maybe look at stats before you comment on how it 'feels'. If it feels slower it's because you don't know how to correctly tapfire it
    Lmao i've used vector more than you and that should embarrass you considering you were the one who made it, do not even try to tell me who has more experience using weapons because regardless you are the one who makes and manages them you will always be just that. You were way too late to even attempt to "fix" or "balance" the game, multiplex has been here for a while and it fixed basing, sparring, GST and even sort of pking, things that you were too late to fix and because you are trying to act like a superhero we all have to suffer what to your knowledge its a "fair" playing environment. You are way too late to rescue a pay-to-win game that its far beyond ceasing to change. Stop pleasing yourself and start pleasing the majority. Get it right.

Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    Lmao i've used vector more than you and that should embarrass you considering you were the one who made it, do not even try to tell me who has more experience using weapons because regardless you are the one who makes and manages them you will always be just that. You were way too late to even attempt to "fix" or "balance" the game, multiplex has been here for a while and it fixed basing, sparring, GST and even sort of pking, things that you were too late to fix and because you are trying to act like a superhero we all have to suffer what to your knowledge its a "fair" playing environment. You are way too late to rescue a pay-to-win game that its far beyond ceasing to change. Stop pleasing yourself and start pleasing the majority. Get it right.

Better late than never.
    People should calm down and stop crying over their own personal interest
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA