Page 105 of 114 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1137

Thread: READ- Weapon Rebalancing

Can some1 tell me the reason why chem got banned from bases, i cant find it in this thread

Sent from my SM-A700H using Tapatalk
    Ewwwwwwwww

idk how active this post is but i just got back from quitting and thought i'd give my opinion

I love these balance changes, they make the game a lot more skill orientated and less spammy (especially spar).
    additionally, more guns are now viable so i can use guns i've never really been able to before (like socom <3). this is also great because it opens up new strategies and pushes the meta of this game.
    overall i agree with all the changes and think that these changes will be very healthy for the game.

now new players wont have to buy the most expensive guns to be able to compete. i have over 30 guns but have never been able to use most of them because they just get out-spammed by high tier guns, but now theyre a lot more useful.

good job sam!

edit: also i was telling people that solo p2k was way stronger than its price for awhile, its stats were insane before these nerfs

Little update on the results of this nerf:
    • Half a year later the game went from 3.7k regular players to a mere 2.9k on a good weekend day.
    • Most sparrers (like myself) have quited due to the lack on variety of useful sparring guns. It is either m4a3 or m4, every now and then a vector sparrer with hos useless 15k "reward", rarely anything else.
    • Pkers havent really been affected since BAR was easily replaced with psg, and other mainstream guns werent affected like pbp aa12 shipka etc.
    • I am yet to notice any positive results from this nerf.

In conclusion, this game has become far more senseless than it ever was, losing it's best staff like our dearest, Andrew, Anero, Kirzey and many more. We (used just to generalize as i no longer categorize myself as a graalian) are being orchestrated by uninterested high staff like HomelessWitch, and pawns playing alongside her in what is a poor intent of reviving the best times this glorious game went through. Farewell my friends.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Player Relations
    Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    • Half a year later the game went from 3.7k regular players to a mere 2.9k on a good weekend day.
    • Most sparrers (like myself) have quited due to the lack on variety of useful sparring guns. It is either m4a3 or m4, every now and then a vector sparrer with hos useless 15k "reward", rarely anything else.
    • Pkers havent really been affected since BAR was easily replaced with psg, and other mainstream guns werent affected like pbp aa12 shipka etc.

In conclusion, this game has become far more senseless than it ever was, losing it's best staff like our dearest, Andrew, Anero, Kirzey and many more. We (used just to generalize as i no longer categorize myself as a graalian) are being orchestrated by uninterested high staff like HomelessWitch, and pawns playing alongside her in what is a poor intent of reviving the best times this glorious game went through. Farewell my friends.

Well , I'll have to disagree with you in this part.
    After Andrew left for good era was in a mess, with no one controlling how things went to biased old staff members , that caused a lot of players to quit not just the 800 players you're talking about.
    That's until Hw stepped in and tried her best to improve the game . A couple of months ago , you could barley see a staff member on , but now we've got tons of them ready to help improve the community as well.

Note: By "biased old staff members " i was talking about the Player Relations members who abused their powers .
    Last edited by KvNEraa; 10-24-2017 at 11:02 PM. Reason: why not
    Ask me any era-related question(s)
    I'd be glad to answer

IGN:KvN

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Andrew didn't leave he was fired and people thought he was just inactive.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    Andrew didn't leave he was fired and people thought he was just inactive.
    Fired your ***

Where is BitzSam?

Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    Where is BitzSam?
    Somewhere in Australia

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post

I agree with this 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by junz View Post
    Name - Vector
    Freeze - 0.15
    Firerate - 0.29
    Spread - 0.09
    Clip - 14
    Reload - 0.3
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - Y
    Stacked - N

Name - Ion Carbine
    Freeze - 0.14 (-0.01) +
    Firerate - 0.275 (-0.015) +
    Spread - 0.01 (-0.08) -
    Clip - 20 (+6) +
    Reload - 0.5 (+0.2) -
    Bullets - 1 (same)
    Auto - No (No auto vs auto) -
    Stacked - N (same)

In my opinion, the changes to the ion carbine would make it pretty close to the level of a vector. (which i don't think is a good thing)
    IMO this drops the ion carbine tier, i'd much rather deal with the downsides of the vector + only have 0.3 reload freeze than deal with 0.5 reload freeze.
    Interesting changes though, complex was a little spammy, so hopefully these changes combat that.
    These are the latest stats

Name - Ion Carbine
    Freeze - 0.14
    Firerate - 0.29
    Spread - 0.01
    Clip - 10
    Reload - 0.3
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - Y N
    Stacked - N

Name - Vector
    Freeze - 0.15
    Firerate - 0.3
    Spread - 0.09
    Clip - 14
    Reload - 0.45
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - N
    Stacked - N

The freeze & firerate stats between vector & Ion Carbine can be considered a tradeoff.
    Same could be said of the higher clip for reload freeze.
    But Vector has enormous spread compared to Ion Carbine which has 0 spread making it a far spammier gun & the bullets harder to dodge.

Low spread & small clip translates to weak defense.
    Ion Carbine has always been between M4A3 & GM4.
    Ion Carbine should have a a bigger clip so it can at least hold its own defensively, currently its defensively very weak because of the small clip.

Gm4 has clip size 21 & M4A3 has clip size of 16.
    Both of these guns has higher spread than Ion Carbine, making it easier to use.

With a 10 clip you get cornered by 95% of the guns eg spectre, GM4, BAR, all of the 65k guns, M4, etc.

Low spread weapons are Generally harder to use which is why guns like Sten is less popular than the high spread BAR, GM4, Vector, M4.

Because of that I think it deserves a buff, maybe in clip or reload freeze.