Page 73 of 114 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 ... LastLast

Thread: READ- Weapon Rebalancing

READ- Weapon Rebalancing

Quote Originally Posted by Lazerlatte View Post
    Okay amidst this argument might I suggest a buff to neo rifle? Sure it looks cool and it's cheapish but maybe it should have like a clip of 3, I really don't think 2 is enough for practical use unless you can lead your shots to an almost unsettling level, or be dangerously up close.
    It's like 5k though right (idk)? And 10 dmg perfect with a really good fire rate..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    Name - M8a1
    Freeze - 0.175
    Firerate - 0.4 0.35
    Spread - 0.16 0.12
    Clip - 16
    Reload - 0.35
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - Y
    Stacked - N
    I already responded to that suggestion when you posted it along with the other changes, go back a few pages to see the response

Rip cripple

Okay so this is my first suggestion on gun stats, so yeah, on the bar, i know its updated yesterday, bar has 15 clip for its reload was 0.35 so thats medium reload, by reducing of 3-4 which is 11-12 clip, increase a little bit of firerate, by this, bar is more smoothly to use because of this suggestion that i made...

READ- Weapon Rebalancing

Whats is happening right now in guns and all this mess its because of you sam didnt do the right calculations before u take this step of nerfing guns u did it fast and whats happening now we players suffering everyday we see a new nerf and fixes / buffs i guess u should have taken this case of nerfing the guns more serious and slowly so u can study each gun well coz after 1 week or less of making this thread u nerfed the guns that where listed what came after a better guns showed up so the better guns had to get a nerf / buffs and changes , this gonna take ages to get settled coz now what's happening people right now is comparing guns and what i see bar the king is not any more a gun thats wanted which it should be wanted coz its the best / one of most expensive guns in era people now would rater use 50k guns coz of their stats are better than bar in ages which is actually unfair seeing an expensive gun not even comparable to a cheap gun .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Key View Post
    Okay so this is my first suggestion on gun stats, so yeah, on the bar, i know its updated yesterday, bar has 15 clip for its reload was 0.35 so thats medium reload, by reducing of 3-4 which is 11-12 clip, increase a little bit of firerate, by this, bar is more smoothly to use because of this suggestion that i made...
    As stated 3 times to people suggesting the same thing, i'm not reincreasing the firerate. See the response I gave them for the reason why

Then i guess i dont have a choice ._. But is this changes
    Is going to be on official gun stats thread?
    Btw whats the reason? I need to heard it anyways

Name - MTARX
    Freeze - 0.15
    Firerate - 0.265 > 0.23
    Spread - 0.09
    Clip - 17 > 14 or 13
    Reload - 0.35 > 0.38-9
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - N
    Stacked - N

How about this?

Those nerfs aren't enough to compensate that increase in firerate. MTAR is unlikely to receive a buff. Considering its stats are on par with a 200k, 100k kill requirement gun (p2ks) I don't really see why it needs to be any better

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Those nerfs aren't enough to compensate that increase in firerate. MTAR is unlikely to receive a buff. Considering its stats are on par with a 200k, 100k kill requirement gun (p2ks) I don't really see why it needs to be any better
    P2k needs a buff, it's worse than bar but 100k kills, they're honestly too slow for what their true worth should be, considering it's the same price as BAR and the difference between a single and dual pistol is the clip size