Thread: READ- Weapon Rebalancing

Lmao he made bar slow again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss

Quote Originally Posted by JustJoshuaVega View Post
    Lmao he made bar slow again

Had bad?
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Had bad?
    ?

JustJoshuaLikeABoss

Veteran
    Fire rates only slow if you’re holding fire just tap fire and you’re good.

Messing around with auto is great and all but you still haven't really addressed Marg's question about the rafficas.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    I don't know why you are making such a fuss over the ion carbine v vector.

1. The ion carbines original stats were based off of the GM4- the Vector is intended to also be at a similar level as the GM4. If they are the same then there is nothing wrong with that.
    2. Your view on the Ion being worse is completely subjective. The Ion carbines stats are more comparable to the m4a3 in it's firerate, freeze and spread. It is beat out by the slightly larger clip and slightly faster reload. It is fairly accepted that the m4a3 definitely is NOT worse than the vector, therefore how can the ion carbine be worse than it. If anything it sits in between the vector/ gm4 and the m4a3 in terms of its hierarchy.
    3. Even if I decided to completely change the ion carbine, that would not influence what I said. The ion is an ec gun, you did not pay for it. The main reason I was upholding the weapon hierarchy was because the majority of those guns cost gralats, that players paid for with money. Ec items take time to earn in most cases yes, but they do not hold the same monetary value as shop guns and are therefore subject to more extensive rebalances/ nerfs, as you saw with the significant changes made towards the chem gun.

You get more than enough value from the Ion Carbine compared to most ec items. You get an extremely good weapon, with a 9 damage melee and additional attachment. Of which you left out in your comparison, as the ion carbine attachment can be utilised to get a very easy final hit on someone on 9 hp or below. Something the vector can't do.
    I don't know why you have to keep making a fuss over Ion Carbine being an EC gun.

EC gun or not it was clearly better than GM4 in every department.

You didn't set the previous stats so your opinion on that is entirely subjective.

Even if they're meant to be similar level theres a clear hierarchy of the guns.

Vector by its original pre nerf level was not supposed to be on the same level as GM4.

Vector by its original ROF stats was slower than both GM4, RAFOR, FOG & BAG.

Right now its on the same level as GM4 & 0.02 faster than BAG & a lot of the auction guns.

I don't understand why you couldn't have just kept the ratio of everything the same but you had smart@ss & mix up all the ratiios.

This clearly messes up the hierarchy of both EC, $ & auction guns.

You change all these things & then don't even test it out, you're just assuming everything is the same.

How do you maintain gun hierarchy like that?

Even if M4A3 is similar to Ion Carbine raising the clip right now to 16 would only make it so that when 1v1 the contest would be decided on who can dodge better not whos clip can last longer.

The ROF of a lot of guns right now is on a very similar level so a 0.01 faster firerate of Ion Carbine doesn't mean it can significantly outspam guns.

Plus you underestimate the difference 0.03 more spread makes.

Thats like between GM4 & Vector, 0.06 vs 0.09 spread respectively.

They're both used very very differently.

Ion Carbine having a clip size of 16 would still make M4A3 a better choice, because its faster ROF & less freeze, plus its a status gun like how people who already have GM4 still goes for Vector.

Having an average reload time already gives plenty of room to dodge & capitalise of its lack of spread.

You can use M4 or BAR which are both highly effective.

The reason I left out the secondary mode is because, in spar its the primary mode which is used the most often, switching to secondary in spar against top level guns leaves you very very vulnerable, because of its high freeze & small clip, so its better to keep the discussion on the main stats of the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJoshuaVega View Post
    ?

I was tired af when i wrote that i meant to say "How bad did he nerf bar again"
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    I don't know why you have to keep making a fuss over Ion Carbine being an EC gun.

EC gun or not it was clearly better than GM4 in every department.

You didn't set the previous stats so your opinion on that is entirely subjective.

Even if they're meant to be similar level theres a clear hierarchy of the guns.

Vector by its original pre nerf level was not supposed to be on the same level as GM4.

Vector by its original ROF stats was slower than both GM4, RAFOR, FOG & BAG.

Right now its on the same level as GM4 & 0.02 faster than BAG & a lot of the auction guns.

I don't understand why you couldn't have just kept the ratio of everything the same but you had smart@ss & mix up all the ratiios.

This clearly messes up the hierarchy of both EC, $ & auction guns.

You change all these things & then don't even test it out, you're just assuming everything is the same.

How do you maintain gun hierarchy like that?

Even if M4A3 is similar to Ion Carbine raising the clip right now to 16 would only make it so that when 1v1 the contest would be decided on who can dodge better not whos clip can last longer.

The ROF of a lot of guns right now is on a very similar level so a 0.01 faster firerate of Ion Carbine doesn't mean it can significantly outspam guns.

Plus you underestimate the difference 0.03 more spread makes.

Thats like between GM4 & Vector, 0.06 vs 0.09 spread respectively.

They're both used very very differently.

Ion Carbine having a clip size of 16 would still make M4A3 a better choice, because its faster ROF & less freeze, plus its a status gun like how people who already have GM4 still goes for Vector.

Having an average reload time already gives plenty of room to dodge & capitalise of its lack of spread.

You can use M4 or BAR which are both highly effective.

The reason I left out the secondary mode is because, in spar its the primary mode which is used the most often, switching to secondary in spar against top level guns leaves you very very vulnerable, because of its high freeze & small clip, so its better to keep the discussion on the main stats of the gun.
    Dont use spacing so much geez, makes it that much harder to read
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

Bold text indicates the new statistic.

Name - Vector
    Freeze - 0.15
    Firerate - 0.29 0.3
    Spread - 0.09
    Clip - 14
    Reload - 0.3 0.45
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - N
    Stacked - N

Name - Souizen/ FMG9/ BAG
    Freeze - 0.12
    Firerate - 0.25 0.32
    Spread - 0.06
    Clip - 12
    Reload - 0.4
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - Y
    Stacked - N

Name - FOG
    Freeze - 0.145
    Firerate - 0.28 0.3
    Spread - 0.065
    Clip - 14
    Reload - 0.2 0.4
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - Y
    Stacked - N

Name - Rafor
    Freeze - 0.145
    Firerate - 0.27 0.3
    Spread - 0.065
    Clip - 14
    Reload - 0.2 0.4
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - Y
    Stacked - N

Name - SS50a3
    Freeze - 0.142
    Firerate - 0.28 0.305
    Spread - 0.065
    Clip - 14
    Reload - 0.4
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - Y
    Stacked - N

Before the nerfs Souizen/ FMG9/ BAG, FOG, Rafor, SS50a3 all had faster firerate than Vector.

After the nerfs Vectors ROF is on the same level & in some cases faster than these auctions guns.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by MasonForEc View Post
    Im commenting on how unthought out it was, dont talk to me about posting when ive posted more in a couple months. While it took you a year just to get 600...

If you cant handle my comedic passing it ons, I cant help you. Buts its pretty obvious his argument is flawed just as your reason to disclaim me is.

And its called being active in the forums you should try it some time.

He showed lack of empathy for Bitzsam simply because his favorite gun was nerfed? I dont think that justifies his approach.
    You shouldn't be proud of getting 600+ posts in 4 months. The forums aren't a big place, if it doesn't serve to my concern, I probably won't respond to it. That doesn't mean I'm not active, that just means that I know when to just watch.
    Also, I try to make sure that a vast majority of my posts at least make some sort of point or have length, that way I'm not spamming out forums.
    In 12 days from my recent post on this thread, you made 200 posts.

You need to see it from his perspective. If you bought an extremely expensive gun and it suddenly was weak, you'd be mad too.
    Especially from a player like Austin, who owns multiple valuable items, he's freaking out because now he's extremely concerned over which one of his weapons suddenly turn into a priceless piece of trash.