Page 22 of 114 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast

Thread: READ- Weapon Rebalancing

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    That's already going to be done in addition to this. I had planned to try get a new daily job activity that gave everyone a set number of kills they needed to get within the day using a randomly assigned weapon. That way it would make more people participate in pkings and would add more diversity to the guns being used at least for a little while during the day whilst people are trying to do the daily
    Compensate GM4's nerf with a knife, like mp5 but of course not nearly as good

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    Compensate GM4's nerf with a knife, like mp5 but of course not nearly as good

The gm4 change is hardly a nerf, it gains 4 more shots. which imo is actually a buff. i mean id like a knife but it wont happen.

Delt Graphics Team

Quote Originally Posted by Archer Savage View Post
    Stating of that just add a mystery weapon vendor that is placed in whatever you like, allow all players to take place for ex the daily assignment asks ppl to use M4a3. Let everyone have the M4a3 for refresh that is allowed to be used for whatever objective (without counting the kills or spar wins you get) this would allow everyone to test out diverse weapon for like a day without giving them advantages towards their stats only for the reward. Once the player hits and completes the daily assignment that mystery weapon should be automatically removed from his inventory.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to state if you want players to complete these assignments with the mystery weapon you can choose a 0-30k wep that they can you per day to complete their objectives, players would be even more interested in these activities you add new ec items that attracts everyone but are a bit pricy in ecs.
    Noooo, testing out the weapons won't ever be implemented. 1 because they'd rather have you buy the gun rather then test it and say "eh this sucks" or "hey this is pretty good" and 2 that's a lot of work to implement and everyone is gonna be running around with OP weapons
    yo

You didn't read what I said or read my response to that guy. Both of those guns are being nerfed so what are you trying to say?

- - - Updated - - -

You don't understand the context of gun hierarchies I was referring to. I said despite the rebalanace the guns hierarchies would remain UNCHANGED. Meaning whilst the guns are each worse than before, they aren't worse than certain guns that they were better than before. Just the extent that they are better will not as be high as before.

Eg bar will be slower and worse than current bar, but so will the gm4. Meaning both guns are worse than before but the bar still remains stronger than the gm4 and etc

- - - Updated - - -

youre saying the hierarchy of the guns wont change, but the guns are going to change themselves....

is my BAR going to be the same BAR I paid 200,000+ graalats back years ago? no, and that's not fair, no matter what way you want to justify it.

you're changing items people already purchased years later trying to justify it to make the game more fair,

seem pretty unethical/unfair to me.

the mass majority doesn't support a gun nerf and yet you're still going to push a gun change.

what is wrong with you admins? seriously

READ- Weapon Rebalancing

BitzSam how many hours do you play a day ? and i mean with playing sparring/ basing/ pking not afking in spar complex your average play time in game doesn't make you feel how players actually feel while playing in this positions, u may have came bbz for 15mins and left and idk even if i saw you somewhere else you just move from complex to bbz then afk there talking to players etc.

Quote Originally Posted by killakev View Post
    youre saying the hierarchy of the guns wont change, but the guns are going to change themselves....

is my BAR going to be the same BAR I paid 200,000+ graalats back years ago? no, and that's not fair, no matter what way you want to justify it.

you're changing items people already purchased years later trying to justify it to make the game more fair,

seem pretty unethical/unfair to me.

the mass majority doesn't support a gun nerf and yet you're still going to push a gun change.

what is wrong with you admins? seriously
    How do you know the mass majority don't support it? More people are vocal against it on the forums because people that don't like a change are more likely to post that they aren't than people who agree with it and don't need to comment anything.
    If every player was forced to pick whether they would want the rebalance, you'd find more infavour of it as once again, the pking community has slowly become the minority of the playerbase and the majority of players who don't pk because they don't want to spend 60-70 on a gun that can compete would want it so they have more of a chance.

Notice how the most opinionated people against this change are all either sparrers/ members of one of the main basing gangs that if you went and found ingame would most likely be using guns on this list as they give them the best advantage against other players

How do you know the mass majority don't support it? More people are vocal against it on the forums because people that don't like a change are more likely to post that they aren't than people who agree with it and don't need to comment anything.
    If every player was forced to pick whether they would want the rebalance, you'd find more infavour of it as once again, the pking community has slowly become the minority of the playerbase
    Actually They would be against it.

Did you read what you said???

First off: As a pker and the "minority" (But happens to be the Majority of the ACTIVE player base) I would NOT want anything to happen to my gun or to a gun that I'm working for.

Second: I have a LOT of players saying they would NOT want this to happen (71 players in 10 mins, I've got screen shots if needed).

Third: You don't play the game as much as we do meaning sparring/basing/mpx/pking, yes before you became admin you played a lot I'm guessing and you bought guns and weren't GIVEN guns. As Beo stated above you afk in spar complex, pk bbz for 15mins, then afk. Yes I know that you have jailed a lot of people at spar complex while we 'think' you are afk.

Fourth: Why are you trying to fix something that isn't broken???
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

If every player was forced to pick whether they would want the rebalance, you'd find more infavour of it as once again, the pking community has slowly become the minority of the playerbase and the majority of players who don't pk because they don't want to spend 60-70 on a gun that can compete would want it so they have more of a chance.

Notice how the most opinionated people against this change are all either sparrers/ members of one of the main basing gangs that if you went and found ingame would most likely be using guns on this list as they give them the best advantage against other players
    because most of the people who care about this are established basers / pkers and are on this forum and have expressed negative opinions about that.

and the majority of people who will be affected are your established basers /sparrers/ pkers, the ones who care about this, while youre trying to appeal to people who dont even base , spar
    or pk, its like you want us to have a lesser chance so new people will "maybe" want to base/spar/pk now because the guns wont be as good? thats what youre sayin

also youre not addressing the fact we all paid for something whether it was last year or last week and now youre gonna change it on us? are we gonna be refunded anything?

it also seems youre focused on sparring, why not ban bar or other op guns from spar? like chem is from basing?

there are other ways to address this than making the guns lesser in anyway.

BiTzSam says that most people would be infavour of this change but they are the ones that don't use these weapons.

If this happens we should be compensated, every other game does that.

For example:

Hearthstone:

When there is a change in card stats (Mana, attack, health, added/lose effect) they give the players THAT OWNED THE CARD. In-game items such as Dust or gold but mostly dust.

So we should be compensated by getting either gralats or ec.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    BiTzSam says that most people would be infavour of this change but they are the ones that don't use these weapons.

If this happens we should be compensated, every other game does that.

For example:

Hearthstone:

When there is a change in card stats (Mana, attack, health, added/lose effect) they give the players THAT OWNED THE CARD. In-game items such as Dust or gold but mostly dust.

So we should be compensated by getting either gralats or ec.
    So far what ive seen is that its a vocal minority, most people ive asked is in favor of the changes.

Delt Graphics Team