Page 99 of 114 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 ... LastLast

Thread: READ- Weapon Rebalancing

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    I prefer guns being auto, since I dont have to repeatedly tap the virtual joypad to fire, which hurts my thumbs
    Agreed.
    Im Sneak.
    Watch out.
    You wont see me when you encounter me.

Quote Originally Posted by iSneak View Post
    Agreed.

Use gloves to withstand the screens power. It might scare u

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Electric staff has high reload and a low clip for its firerate. Cripple cannon has a potentially infinite ammo clip with no reload. Reload can make a big difference

You can pk with electric staff its too hard to pk with cripple cannon. electric staff has hight reload but you can spar if you control ur clip and find an time to reload.criplple cannon its 5 damage so before you could knockback the enemi and you could have a chance to touch him two time but now you can't because the chance to knockback is too little so the only chance you have too kill the enemy is to always spam (bcs 5dmg) and yes the autoreload its a advantage but when u have less 5 bullets in your charger its a disadvantage because u need to stop shoot because you have to stop shooting to allow the cannon cripple to reload enough balls to resume spam.
    However a competent opponent will only do "descent" on you at the risk of receiving 5 damage when he will inflict 8-9-10. Previously no person would have put themselves in danger in front of a cripple in this way lest the slightest bullets could knock you back and leaving you to incapacitate to shoot but now The bullets can no longer knock you back and let you inability to shoot but now a bullet of cripple is no more than 5 small damage, the reality is that you should be lucky to be knockback and as I say you can not count On spam indefinitely.

In addition, I tried to base with cripple some times (although electic staff is much better in the field) cripple cannon with the former knockback was rather effective with knockback which allowed him to play a role of "support" in Inflicting 5 domages and having a chance to project his enemy back, which during a "raid" or one must know to contoler his displacements both in attack and defence can reveal very useful.

Let me tell you that for now those gun Is no longer suitable for basing😅😅. Cripple cannon today is like a toy of 75 ec, you use it against easy targets but when you have to be serious you get out your m4 (or others ...) that either spar or in any other areas of the game

My personal opinion is that cripple cannon has never been a weapon that could be called "game breacker" as some others were. In the present case they can speak of nerve but no re-balancing because the skill of this gun was based mainly on its capacity to knockback and stun, which attributed to him a precise role and a value to the purchase.
    For example, a perssone who is fighting would be more likely to buy a rifle / smg ion than a gas launcher, a perssone that would base and depend on the base it would have purchased gas launcher or not depending on the base type ect ).

I'm sorry if my english was not correct

Can we get a quick comparison of the current BAR and the M107? I have a feeling they might be a bit too close to each other atm in terms of power.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazerlatte View Post
    Can we get a quick comparison of the current BAR and the M107? I have a feeling they might be a bit too close to each other atm in terms of power.
    You can check that comparison in the other closed thread that has all the updates stats from the changes

Name- P2K
    Damage-9 9.5
    Freeze - 0.14 | 0.1475
    Firerate - 0.29 | 0.255 0.295/ 0.2975 or 0.3 | 0.265 or 0.270
    Spread - 0
    Clip - 10 | 20 9 | 18
    Reload - 0.45
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - N
    Stacked - N

My only reason(sorry if i lack on reasoning skills :P)- P2ks is a reward gun it takes time to earn for it(i personally dont believe its easy to get) so it should have slight advantage on open store guns like Bar . Maybe 9.5 of damage will do but at the cost of decreasing a bit fire rate of single and double p2ks so Bar users still has a chance to beat P2ks during 1 v 1 Situation.

Edit- Its my first time here hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Azuko View Post
    Name- P2K
    Damage-9 9.5
    Freeze - 0.14 | 0.1475
    Firerate - 0.29 | 0.255 0.295/ 0.2975 or 0.3 | 0.265 or 0.270
    Spread - 0
    Clip - 10 | 20 9 | 18
    Reload - 0.45
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - N
    Stacked - N

My only reason(sorry if i lack on reasoning skills :P)- P2ks is a reward gun it takes time to earn for it(i personally dont believe its easy to get) so it should have slight advantage on open store guns like Bar . Maybe 9.5 of damage will do but at the cost of decreasing a bit fire rate of single and double p2ks so Bar users still has a chance to beat P2ks during 1 v 1 Situation.

Edit- Its my first time here hehe
    We don't have 9.5 dmg guns, never has existed. I believe gun admins stick to the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, etc.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

I believe UMP45 and AKM (correct me if I'm wrong) are 8.5 dmg. They are basically upped to 9 dmg because they take 6shots to kill, just like 9 dmg guns. When in perfect condition however, the 9.5 dmg gun has no advantage over other normal 9 dmg guns (perfect). Because they both take 6 shots to kill. Imo I think gun dmgs should stay at flat numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm maybe 10 will do i guess but it seems to OP lol

Quote Originally Posted by xCarlos View Post
    I believe UMP45 and AKM (correct me if I'm wrong) are 8.5 dmg. They are basically upped to 9 dmg because they take 6shots to kill, just like 9 dmg guns. When in perfect condition however, the 9.5 dmg gun has no advantage over other normal 9 dmg guns (perfect). Because they both take 6 shots to kill. Imo I think gun dmgs should stay at flat numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Your calculations is based on 1 hit and it depends on player hp during the fight 2 hits would do 19 dmg if its perfect 9.5 dmg while 2 hits can only do 18 dmg if its perfect 9 dmg , every addition to the dmg plays a big rule and does a big significant effect in fight / duel

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk