Freeze - 0.2
    Firerate - 0.3 0.2978
    Spread - 0.08
    Clip - 20 18
    Reload - 0.5
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - Y
    Stacked - N

With this, i think bar is a lil bit faster in tap but in auto, a lil bit slower, this is my last suggestion.
    Last edited by Key; 07-09-2017 at 02:17 AM.

i only want bar buffed n everything else is good

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
    Ninja[Thatboy]Zayzay_G6 Add me on era

AA-12 was nerfed recently its not as fast as before lol

- - - Updated - - -

never mind im so stupid
    Since you're looking at this, why not look into my ganis?
    Click here boy-o ^

Bolt needs to get a update. With all the updates in the bases making them more spacious and adding way more decorative items on the walls and everywhere else. the bolt can't perform what it was suppose to do. At least in the old bases you could shoot over a lot of the walls and tables but now you mostly can't. And the walls that you could shoot over would usually have no one standing behind it. I don't even see the point of using bolt anymore.

Just a quick question, does/has the flamethrower have the ability to shoot over walls?

I figured I'd post here as well. It's melee related but I'm sure it's still considered a weapon so ^.^

I also think Ancient Executioner should be modified. Right now it is priced at 47EC, much higher than a katana. Its freeze rate and speed do not justify that difference, however, an emphasis has been made on effects. I think if you guys make it so it has 100% chance to deal a blue, green or red gas effect, it would be amazing. Even if you decrease speed a bit.

Now, you may consider stacking effects, but if you think it's too much, at least deal only one gas effect and no other gas effects can be dealt until that one expires. Leave other effects too at the same random chance of happening. Does that sound reasonable? Because right now I think it's a disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Just a quick question, does/has the flamethrower have the ability to shoot over walls?
    What's your profile pic.

Banned Capo
    I love the flamethrower, almost as much as i love elk. Please dont nerf it... its op

review cripple cannon pls..

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    I'll agree with you on that, that gun has a pointless nerf. It didn't even get buffed in one category.
    IMO: I wouldn't even touch that gun with that old stats, now I ain't even gonna look at it.
    Yea you're right N!chola$.
    This is a gun whose firerate is nerfed by 33% from 0.3 to 0.4,
    its clip is nerfed by 40% from 30 to 18
    &
    a 40% increase in reload time as well from 0.25 to 0.35

Bitzsam took an absolute dump on this gun & then looks at us like we're crazy for complaining.
    Honestly I haven't even seen a single M8A1 in spar complex anymore.
    He has officially well & truly buried the M8A1.
    Not only that but he also ruined the legacy & good work of all the previous gun admins, maybe a couple of them wanted to nerf the BAR a little bit, but I doubt any of them could have envisioned all of their efforts & previous good work making the guns to be tarnished & stepped all over because of 1 crazy nerd.
    He has disrespected & ruined the works of all the previous gun admins & designed the game in a way how he himself would like to play it.
    Last edited by Donald; 07-20-2017 at 05:20 PM.