Page 101 of 114 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1137

Thread: READ- Weapon Rebalancing

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    The whole point of the nerf was to remove the spam, pointless to nerf the gm4 and leave the ion more or less the same as people would just use that instead and the issue would still be present.
    Spam was never an issue. It wasn't a problem because everyone is using the same guns. It was never the mid tier vs top tier guns that was the issue. Every mid tier gun owner aspires to own those cool guns. It would have made more sense to separate the gun classes than nerfing guns. I can understand people complaining that GM4 spams to win against an M4.
    In that case it would have made sense to nerf the GM4 but the issue is that most M4 users aspire to own those top guns because they're statistically awesome because of those features.
    If the gap between the top guns & mid tier guns is minuscule it really wouldn't be worth saving.
    I'm going to exaggerate but imagine if the difference between M4 & BAR less freeze by 0.1 you could say it is still statically superior & it is true but is it still worth saving to most?
    Before the TOP Tier guns vs The Top Tier guns was about timing movement etc but the pace was faster its was about movement & positioning. Fast knockout.
    The Mid tier guns were the same thing but the pacing was slower. Patience.

Now Top Tier guns are like only 0.1 firerate difference so the fast knockout game is already out of the picture. This is what I meant by less variety in gameplay.
    You've definitely slowed the pace of the game down but that doesn't mean its more skill it just mean you need different skill.
    To be more precise M4 like skill there is no way on Gods Earth that you can argue spam is an issue when it was GM4 vs GM4.

Name - M4
    Freeze - 0.1945
    Firerate - 0.3
    Spread - 0.1
    Clip - 16
    Reload - 0.3
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - N
    Stacked - N

Name - BAR
    Freeze - 0.2
    Firerate - 0.3
    Spread - 0.08
    Clip - 20
    Reload - 0.5
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - Y
    Stacked - N

M4 & Bar has same firerate its just forcing people to develop M4 like skills.
    Its the M4rification of every gun in the game.

If you wanted to make dodging more a priority you could have made the main sparring rooms at complex bigger like at multiplex.
    Timing is more of a priority for all guns when theres more room to manuever.
    Same with basing we could try Meph's suggestion & maybe separate the gun classes.
    This wouldn't have caused all the riots that previously was an issue because you nerfed everyones guns.
    Last edited by Donald; 07-04-2017 at 06:44 PM.

Im trying to adapt to bar

Sent from my LGLS885 using Tapatalk
    Ninja[Thatboy]Zayzay_G6 Add me on era

All nerfed guns were designed to be "spar-based" if people complain about the subject so much why not use disable the weapons for spar instead of completely altering the weapon category

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Spoy15 View Post
    All nerfed guns were designed to be "spar-based" if people complain about the subject so much why not use disable the weapons for spar instead of completely altering the weapon category

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    No they weren't, spamming in spars was just as much of an issue as defenders spamming bullets walls in bases.

Refer to the chem bans as to why that isn't a reasonable option considering the response to that happening when only 50~ people were effected.
    Ban the op 'spar' guns from spar and sparrers will complain. Ban the op 'base' guns from bases and basers will complain.
    There are no such thing as 'spar' or 'basing' guns as gun categories don't even exist in era

No they weren't, spamming in spars was just as much of an issue as defenders spamming bullets walls in bases.

Refer to the chem bans as to why that isn't a reasonable option considering the response to that happening when only 50~ people were effected.
    Ban the op 'spar' guns from spar and sparrers will complain. Ban the op 'base' guns from bases and basers will complain.
    There are no such thing as 'spar' or 'basing' guns as gun categories don't even exist in era
    hey my homie bitz can u nerf the ak-47 i got rekt by it so please take one for the team and nerf it

READ- Weapon Rebalancing

I don't use any of the supposedly "op guns" in spar but still think the nerfs were unnecessary but talking to you is like talking to a brick wall. As far as base was concerned an hp change or re spawn point like Meph suggested would probably be a better solution.

But the damage is done...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is categories but made by people for example if u told someone i am pker what should i buy they will mention some guns and abandon the rest why coz they are good or better being used in pking which makes them pk guns while some guns can fit basing and sparring and pking like shipka for example so there is categories it all depends on the gun stats

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I never said I was going to buff the freeze, I was saying the freeze would be lower in comparison to the gm4 -which it is- as the gm4 is 0.145 freeze whilst the ion is 0.14 freeze.

The ion was given a 10 clip because so many people complained about it being slow. It basically has the same firerate as the m4a3 with only a minor freeze difference, buffing it anymore just makes the difference between the m4a3 and the ion almost non existent.

The ion was intended as an event alternative for the gm4, not a reward gun. People didn't like when the firerate was 0.3 even with a 20 clip which was why it was increased and the clip reduced. The whole point of the nerf was to remove the spam, pointless to nerf the gm4 and leave the ion more or less the same as people would just use that instead and the issue would still be present.

Ion is unlikely to be buffed, it was either fast firerate with 10 clip or same firerate as gm4 with 20 clip and the majority of users wanted it to remain fast
    Yo you didn't give M4a3 an 18 clip, you forgot
    yo

Bitzsam should give me a refund
    He wanna talk about you bought this gun & maybe the extra five bullets was extra so I nerfed it for what it should be & we are exaggerating.
    TOTAL BS

Name - M8a1
    Freeze - 0.175
    Firerate - 0.3 0.4
    Spread - 0.16
    Clip - 30 16
    Reload - 0.25 0.35
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - Y
    Stacked - N

Look at these god damn nerfs I would not even touch this gun if I knew these were what the stats were gonna be.
    You noobs wanna talk about compromise & how we are exaggerating & the nerfs are minor?
    Bitzsam bloody nerfed my clip by close to half & then made the firerate to the same as shotgun speed.
    Not only that even the reload got nerfed,
    I don't even want this god damn gun anymore.
    All the gangs just look at my gun & says its slow & won't let me in their gang.
    F this whole thing I don''t even want this for what it is its not even close to what I originally bought.
    I don't want to ''compromise'' & ''buff'' my firerate & nerf my clip & spread by the time we're done its nothing even like what I bought.
    Its a Frankenstein gun.
    You turned my gun into an absolute jalopy.
    We shouldn't have to participate into morphing our guns into some type of freakshow.
    Bloody hell I bought this gun for 3 years & then you come back to me now say you accidentally gave me extra 14 clip & the firerate is originally meant to be slow?
    Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?
    Last edited by Donald; 07-07-2017 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Bitzsam should give me a refund
    He wanna talk about you bought this gun & maybe the extra five bullets was extra so I nerfed it for what it should be & we are exaggerating.
    TOTAL BS

Name - M8a1
    Freeze - 0.175
    Firerate - 0.3 0.4
    Spread - 0.16
    Clip - 30 16
    Reload - 0.25 0.35
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - Y
    Stacked - N

Look at these god damn nerfs I would not even touch this gun if I knew these were what the stats were gonna be.
    You noobs wanna talk about compromise & how we are exaggerating & the nerfs are minor?
    Bitzsam bloody nerfed my clip by close to half & then made the firerate to the same as shotgun speed.
    Not only that even the reload got nerfed,
    I don't even want this god damn gun anymore.
    All the gangs just look at my gun & says its slow & won't let me in their gang.
    F this whole thing I don''t even want this for what it is its not even close to what I originally bought.
    I don't want to ''compromise'' & ''buff'' my firerate & nerf my clip & spread by the time we're done its nothing even like what I bought.
    Its a Frankenstein gun.
    You turned my gun into an absolute jalopy.
    We shouldn't have to participate into morphing our guns into some type of freakshow.
    Bloody hell I bought this gun for 3 years & then you back to me now say you accidentally gave me extra 14 clip & the firerate is originally meant to be slow?
    Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?
    I'll agree with you on that, that gun has a pointless nerf. It didn't even get buffed in one category.
    IMO: I wouldn't even touch that gun with that old stats, now I ain't even gonna look at it.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer