Page 109 of 114 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1137

Thread: READ- Weapon Rebalancing

The G18 Akimbos need a rof buff, they are way slower than they should be in comparison to other guns. When looking at the previous stats of the guns, most rof's were dropped around the same amount, these got hit way harder than them and theyre barely faster than guns they used to outspeed decently

- - - Updated - - -

In comparison to p2ks rof, they have a slower rof when originally it was faster. The akimbos were at .195, the p2ks at .2, which doesnt seem like much to people who hasnt done gun admin work, but dropping the stats from the .20 range to .19 has a pretty big effect on the rof because of the odd way the scripts work. The p2ks were dropped to .255 and the akimbos to .26, but the issue is that since theyre both in the same .2- range it wont really do anything. What I think you should do is play around with its rof until its set at the ratio it should be, id guess it should be around .20, but like i said, play around with it because they are slower than they should be and that needs to be fixed
    Zone's Gun Admin. Dream Machine.

Looking at the gun stat system as a whole after the rebalances has revealed a lot of inconsistencies that will need to be looked at. An on going issue was that the auto mode on a gun was firing the gun at around 0.1-0.15 slower than tap firing (for weapons above 0.2 firerate), this is to do with the FPS of graal being capped at 20 and the tick rate of the server effectivelly putting a cap on your auto speed.

Now this has been temporarily removed, meaning that holding auto should now be the same speed as what it used to be for people who were good at tap firing, which is why it may feel like your guns are faster, when guns haven't been buffed. The issue is, this has now removed a bit of a skillgap. It is a fixed inconsistancy which is a good thing, but it also means that as a whole, firerates on weapons have gone up, as the general era population didn't really seem that capable of consistantly tap firing.

Bit on the fence about this, on one hand I liked that skill gap that the tap firing gave over players who just wanted to hold fire to win, on the other hand, it wasn't an accurate representation of the guns stats. For now i'm just going to see what it's like for a few days with the auto firerates being fixed, but it also means a lot of guns seem to be performing differently which could be a problem.

Don't be suprised if this is reverted in a few days until I can think of something else. New weapon variables for all guns is being considered to add more variety so keep that in mind.

Just to reiterate, no, none the guns have been 'buffed'

(That being said, this change just points out to all those people complaining about the gun rebalances 'my bar is so slow now'- no, it actually wasn't, if you had taken the time to get better at tap firing, the bar in its current auto state is what it would have been like for you, and what the people who weren't complaining have been beating you with)

Personally I prefer nerfed guns. Look at the speed of ak47, my eyes got hurt. And look at spectre, another cancer detected.
    The gap between the bullets are small now. I literally can't see any gap to cross over bar now when it spamming. I want my dodging game back. And so does other gun.
    Last edited by Trix; 12-14-2017 at 02:16 PM. Reason: adding something

Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post
    Personally I prefer nerfed guns. Look at the speed of ak47, my eyes got hurt. And look at spectre, another cancer detected.
    Those two are the outliers since they have weird firerates, especially the assault rifle which was temporarily a burst fire chem gun with spread until I removed auto from it. For the most part guns should be accurate.

Temporarily removed auto from them.

(If your gun used to be auto and now it is semi, that is just a temporary change for the duration of this test, i'll add auto back once it's over but the reason for that is because they were probably over performing because of it, such as the ak47/ assault rifle)

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Those two are the outliers since they have weird firerates, especially the assault rifle which was temporarily a burst fire chem gun with spread until I removed auto from it. For the most part guns should be accurate.

(If your gun used to be auto and now it is semi, that is just a temporary change for the duration of this test, i'll add auto back once it's over but the reason for that is because they were probably over performing because of it, such as the ak47/ assault rifle)
    I like how it is now.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Well Skorpian EVO is a fast gun IRL but this super high freeze while firing it auto makes no sense so it's original stats r better.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    Well Skorpian EVO is a fast gun IRL but this super high freeze while firing it auto makes no sense so it's original stats r better.
    Tap fire instead of holding down fire

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Bisam are you sure you’ve only changed raffica’s firerate ? I can tell its freeze is higher now

Gm4 auto mode freeze is now higher....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well knew youd catch on sooner or later, it was fun while it lasted RIP assualt
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback