Page 11 of 114 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: READ- Weapon Rebalancing

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    You do realize that 75% of this thread is disagreeing with you? Do you not realize that games like Call of Duty, Halo, CSGO, Battlefield all succeed because they have buyable content, you can't expect to be a god on a game without paying, and making it "more fair" it's saying something like "oh, even though you're a new player we made starter pistol just as good as bar so you have a better chance" you're tripping over your own words and not listening to the community.

You don't play, I've been on everyday for awhile and haven't seen you once, in the last 4 months I've seen you once in complex, once in a base and never pking.

And hey, maybe everyone uses the same guns cause those ones are good and the rest are worse, how about you make more guns and equal them out in the 110-140k price range so they'll be more appealing for players trying to get into sparring or basing. After all, you are the guns admin.
    Yoooo xur your a kind of plastic, ahh seeing you agreeing for the chem nerf and after you bought chem you suggesting to have a limit cap of chem owner your a selfish one, you suggesting for yourself, 100 % of forumers is 1% of era community.

whats worse is youre upsetting your most loyal customers, the ones who played this for years and spent a whole lot of money, who continue to play this and continue to spend money to appease to new players who in most cases will quit sooner than your established players will or are not even interested in basing/sparring.

you are upsetting the people who keep this game going to appease to new players who dont care either way, do you see the amount of base hours the top 10 gangs have? and the many below them? tens of thousands...and youre worried about the game losing popularity...

like i said this makes zero sense from a players point of view, to make guns less good so new players have a chance...

new players need to earn them or buy them with real money like everyone else did, its like youre punishing your most loyal customers because theyre better than your new ones lol

plus its false advertising/bait and switch routine when you make us buy something advertised as one thing and have it be changed in anyway down the road

I wonder how many people are still going to play after this occurs lol
    What's blue and not heavy?

can you actually redesgin the sawed ak-47? I'm a big fan of the wep. But I have stuff that I dislike. Can you at first nerf it's clip from 35 to a 20 something and can you work on the spread. The gun is accurate 100% and it's spread is 0. This makes it useless in spar and easy to dodge if sparring a guy against the weapon. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

can you work on some melees too? Don't see why butterfly knife has no hit timer while some rare melees like sabers and 100 ec + melees have hit timers on them. Katana is a 35 ec melee that is 9 dmg compared to light sabers that are 100 ec. Are you going to tell me that 65 more ecs expensive a light saber is for only its color and the deselect ability? I'd suggest you remove hit timers on sabers and 100ec + melees as listed above to make them a bit worthy. Don't see why butterfly knife is the only special melee with no hit timer in Graal Era.

Basing and Pking is certainly NOT dying because of weapons and for someone to think that shows how distant they are from the activity. If you haven't entered a base for the past 2 years, there are 10+ members inside one on a daily and if there isn't, kik chats exist to get some online. You mentioned that players are not motivated to base or anything because their gun isn't "good enough"? How motivated are they to enter a base and get killed by 5 people that were on their tail while the other 5 are waiting for the player in flag anyway? Guns WON'T change that and you have to accept that basing has evolved to something else. If you were really against "p2w" then guns such as the m16 or glock and ap7s wouldn't have been nerfed because "they're too good for their price". Now THAT right there killed variety for the game and if anyone truly has the mentality of "no gun no win" , then the following reason explains why.

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    All of us were noobs at one time that started out with a starter pistol and 0 hours. We worked our asses off to get what we have now and just because some new players are lazy and don't want to put time into the game doesn't mean you should nerf all the guns so that a 50 gralet gun can compete with a 200,000 gralet gun. This isn't call of duty, this is a 2d game.
    Ikr now it's all about making it fair for newer players, Sam where were you when I got mowed down by bars using my 4 DAMAGE starter pistols. Point is if people would stop complaining and start working to achieve what they want rather than having admins such as you breast feed them all the time their would be more competition

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons être.

William Shakespear

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer Savage View Post
    Can you work on some melees too? Don't see why butterfly knife has no hit timer while some rare melees like sabers and 100 ec + melees have hit timers on them. Katana is a 35 ec melee that is 9 dmg compared to light sabers that are 100 ec. Are you going to tell me that 65 more ecs expensive a light saber is for only its color and the deselect ability? I'd suggest you remove hit timers on sabers and 100ec + melees as listed above to make them a bit worthy. Don't see why butterfly knife is the only special melee with no hit timer in Graal Era.
    Ideally, I would like to see the return of the deflect ability in gameplay.

Umbrella is a simple auction item that is basically a staple at trading tables but I feel like the deflect ability of the umbrella is much better than the sabre itself.

I am not sure why and I have no evidence to back it up but I feel like people who use the umbrella deflect have a higher chance of actually deflecting it.

I would like to be able to use my dual sabre's deflect ability once again.

Maybe have it so that it's like the GM4 in that it has "modes" (i.e. attack & defence).

Attack would be a no hit timer mode and defence would be a mode where the damage is reduced but you can deflect perfectly with it.

I feel like the reason why most people don't use the deflect ability in combat is b/c the button is way too small on mobile devices. It's too inconvenient.

If we make it so that both the single and dual sabres have 2 different modes, (albeit it does stray from the original design itself), sabres would actually be properly used and its marketing strategy would actually be relevant.

Basing isn't dying of guns, it's the lack of people attacking the base. Every gang above 1k Hours have made peace with other gangs over 1K hours.
    We should add points in game. Every kill you get that's 1 point, if you take the flag that's 5. Instead of hours we should do points. We could still do hours for hats and stuff, the points will be the same thing.
    if people just take each other's bases for points that will make their hours go slower. You should remove allies meaning only 25 in a gang not 25x5=125.

As Zernov stated, we have been playing this game for ages, we shouldn't just nerf every gun cause new beginners complain about it. I pked Bbz with you Sam, you single handily destroyed them with your gun. You banned chemical gun from base which actually did something, you banned it from spar now you want to nerf every gun that people use for basing/Sparing?

A lot of people AFK in start/become a Astro as it is impossible to take the flag in bases. One 1 pker comes they recruit every one from their friend list and ask their fellow peace gangs to help them.
    You need to add new system to basing instead of nerfing guns.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Nute View Post
    Basing isn't dying of guns, it's the lack of people attacking the base. Every gang above 1k Hours have made peace with other gangs over 1K hours.
    We should add points in game. Every kill you get that's 1 point, if you take the flag that's 5. Instead of hours we should do points. We could still do hours for hats and stuff, the points will be the same thing.
    if people just take each other's bases for points that will make their hours go slower. You should remove allies meaning only 25 in a gang not 25x5=125.

As Zernov stated, we have been playing this game for ages, we shouldn't just nerf every gun cause new beginners complain about it. I pked Bbz with you Sam, you single handily destroyed them with your gun. You banned chemical gun from base which actually did something, you banned it from spar now you want to nerf every gun that people use for basing/Sparing?

A lot of people AFK in start/become a Astro as it is impossible to take the flag in bases. One 1 pker comes they recruit every one from their friend list and ask their fellow peace gangs to help them.
    You need to add new system to basing instead of nerfing guns.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    + those who afk at the start park and Astro aren't interested in pking/basing etc or they're just lazy

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    + those who afk at the start park and Astro aren't interested in pking/basing etc or they're just lazy
    This entire thread is disagreeing with you Bitz, nice seeing players standing up for what they believe in. These statements are legit and you need to accept that
    yo