Page 112 of 114 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1137

Thread: READ- Weapon Rebalancing

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    You're completely wrong, the raffica change was literally a 0.005 decrease in firerate from 0.345- 0.35. KMP9 dual is worse than raffica in every category other than spread where it's equal. Worse freeze, worse firerate, worse reload time, worse damage. Stop over-dramatising things just to try get people who don't own the gun to know for themselves, have sympathy for you. The gun is literally bugged and can occasionally do 18 damage, and is easily the best auction gun
    Doesn't KMP9 has double the spread of Rafficas? Why did you said it's equal?

Name - KMP9
    Freeze - 0.14 | 0.185
    Firerate - 0.47 | 0.35
    Spread - 0.1
    Clip - 12
    Reload - 0.36
    Bullets - 1 | 2
    Auto - Y
    Stacked - N

Name - Raffica(s)
    Freeze - 0.159 | 0.15
    Firerate - 0.3 | 0.35
    Spread - 0.05
    Clip - 16
    Reload - 0.3
    Bullets - 1 | 2
    Auto - Y
    Stacked - N

- - - Updated - - -

Actually KMP9 right now is equal firerate to Rafficas.
    Rafficas has 4 more bullets & a 0.06 faster reload than KMP9.

Main differences between these guns is Rafficas has 0.035 less freeze & does 1 more dmg than KMP9.

- - - Updated - - -

Does KMP9 sometimes does 16 dmg ?
    Last edited by Donald; 12-22-2017 at 10:20 AM.

How are your hit timers set up? Like do you keep them all at a default unless the gun has a special reason for having a lower one (like stacked dmg or something) or do you use it like another stat and have them vary?
    Zone's Gun Admin. Dream Machine.

Curious question whats the reload freeze & hit timer on Ion Carbine, Ion SMG, Ion Pistols, GM4, Vector, Bar, M4 & KMP9.

- - - Updated - - -

KMP9 seemingly has a very low hit timer from my experience sparring against it.

- - - Updated - - -

Also on a lot of the other guns were left untouched in the ''Weapon Rebalancing''.

I'm just curious if those guns will be nerfed as well because of the ripple effect most notably Spectre, the $60k-100k guns, PBP AutoRifle, KMP9 & M4.

So yeah, the hit timer question

- - - Updated - - -

There's still that issue with the hitbox and how the bullets hit your feet even tho they were clearly dodged, I can get that fix up

The hittimer on Ion Carbine is too high that it should be when compared to the other guns.

Quite often the second bullet doesn't even register, it should be decreased because it already has a very small clip.

On zone, I used to have the hit timers set at 0.2, that seemed fair and somewhat forgiving. I had them all lowered to 0.1 now, which is pretty hectic since most bullets count, its really unforgiving but its fun and does make people better fighters. On era, 0.2 should be the minimum for every gun, it keeps the action fast and a 0.1 hit timer would make stacked dmg guns lose a lot of purpose. The guns now feel like their hit timers vary, which if they do can really throw off a gun since its hard to judge that from vision alone, if its gonna be changed around as a stat then it needs to be shown with the other stats like rof and stuff because its just as important. We need Sam to confirm this tho

Yeah, definitely agree that guns should have their hit timer stat shown. It threw me off for awhile when PDW was released why every bullet that hit me in a short period of time was actually doing damage before I finally realize that the gun has a lower hit timer than most. Some other guns I can think off the top of my head with a bit low of a hit timer is the AKM, UMP45, G36C Tact, Akimbo G18s, 44. Magnum, GM4( after it's buff and using the Single fire mode) and others I could possibly be missing. It will just make things easier if the stat was listed with the other stats as it's just as important.

Name - Raffica(s)
    Freeze - 0.159 | 0.15
    Firerate - 0.3 | 0.35
    Spread - 0.05
    Clip - 16
    Reload - 0.3
    Bullets - 1 | 2
    Auto - Y
    Stacked - N

Name - Maccus Uzi(s)
    Freeze - 0.2 | 0.17
    Firerate - 0.15 | 0.32
    Spread - 0.05
    Clip - 20
    Reload - 0.4
    Bullets - 1 | 2
    Auto - Y
    Stacked - N

Rafficas has 0.02 less freeze & does 8 dmg & 0.1 faster reload.
    Maccus Uzis has a faster firerate by 0.03 & a bigger clip by 8(when dual) & does 7 dmg.
    The spread is the same.

Maccus Uzis seems like a really good deal costing $60k for both.
    Really similar to to Rafficas except the dmg.

My only question is will it be nerfed?

Thanks for answering my question about Default Rifle.

I definitely will not be buying it.

As of now Maccus Uzis & Pbp AutoRifle are the 2 guns I'm interested in because they seem really fun.

Will the be nerfed if so by how much?

Quote Originally Posted by imSupah View Post
    Yeah, definitely agree that guns should have their hit timer stat shown. It threw me off for awhile when PDW was released why every bullet that hit me in a short period of time was actually doing damage before I finally realize that the gun has a lower hit timer than most. Some other guns I can think off the top of my head with a bit low of a hit timer is the AKM, UMP45, G36C Tact, Akimbo G18s, 44. Magnum, GM4( after it's buff and using the Single fire mode) and others I could possibly be missing. It will just make things easier if the stat was listed with the other stats as it's just as important.
    Actually, the dual glocks makes sense on having a low hit timer since they cost 150k gralats.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    Actually, the dual glocks makes sense on having a low hit timer since they cost 150k gralats.
    Oh, I know. I'm just saying Sam should incorporate the hit timer to the guns stats page as it allows us to see if the hit timer is high, average or low. Unless he does a global number, but I doubt that since the different gun categories (snipers, shotguns, burst rifles, etc)..