Page 113 of 114 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1137

Thread: READ- Weapon Rebalancing

Quote Originally Posted by imSupah View Post
    Oh, I know. I'm just saying Sam should incorporate the hit timer to the guns stats page as it allows us to see if the hit timer is high, average or low. Unless he does a global number, but I doubt that since the different gun categories (snipers, shotguns, burst rifles, etc)..
    Oh, I agree on this part.

READ- Weapon Rebalancing

Bar auto should be equal as semi speed tbh at least if not in basses out side base then or maybe a better hit-timer
    Seeing a 2016 video of mine just shows how significantly bar has changed yet all good just auto is the issue now just make it equal to semi thats all i gotta say at least to be good in pking as well and not all the people are good in tapping thats why they buy automatic gun also pc players have advantage over tablets or smartphones users since pc runs faster they can shoot faster thats since day 1 and in comparison with metal is 150k gun and its just equal if not even better than bar now that just shows how insane it is when all bar needs is just to equal semi with auto or maybe give it a better hit timer or something beside that the reload glitch is fixed u take now 2-4 seconds after reloading to be able to start shooting again so balance auto with semi again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Beo; 01-10-2018 at 01:21 AM.

These high end low freeze guns( Ion Carbine, Rafor, Souizen/ FMG9/ BAG, Vector, FOG, SS50a3, Ion SMG) should have a clip buff.

These guns mostly have 14 clip & ROF 0.3 or slower.

The low clip makes these guns very bad for pking because by the time you reload your opponent are already gone or even worst they kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    You get more than enough value from the Ion Carbine compared to most ec items. You get an extremely good weapon, with a 9 damage melee and additional attachment. Of which you left out in your comparison, as the ion carbine attachment can be utilised to get a very easy final hit on someone on 9 hp or below. Something the vector can't do.
    Ion Carbines additional attachment is not very reliable & a very high risk when used against skilled/ better guns.

Needing to highlight its attachment to bump up the guns worth simply highlight how weak the main stats are.

If anything M4 probably has a better/ more reliable attachment than Ion carbine.

You can switch to dual or triple bullets.

& its harder to take advantage of its reload because of its bigger clip & lower reload freeze.

READ- Weapon Rebalancing

I dont know what to say on the new exotic gun 10 dmg hitimer is way better than bar the bullet is big like ion/flame is that future guns skill gaps you keep talking about sam?the laser beam takes the base in 2 seconds or 3 maximum it takes 5 shoots to kill using gun mode just like the bar even works way better and smoother the auto is fast like the semi something need to be done its way op add on that it takes 5 shoots to kill cant imagine you talk about skills and this gun with this massive stats is out .
    Clearly you do the opposite what u say your actions and your moves you took against bar And the rest of the guns.

Why do those guns even need to exist?
    Zone's Gun Admin. Dream Machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    I dont know what to say on the new exotic gun 10 dmg hitimer is way better than bar the bullet is big like ion/flame is that future guns skill gaps you keep talking about sam?the laser beam takes the base in 2 seconds or 3 maximum it takes 5 shoots to kill using gun mode just like the bar even works way better and smoother the auto is fast like the semi something need to be done its way op add on that it takes 5 shoots to kill cant imagine you talk about skills and this gun with this massive stats is out .
    Clearly you do the opposite what u say your actions and your moves you took against bar And the rest of the guns.
    The 10 damage mode is worse than the BAR, at best it's roughly equal. It isn't auto, it shoots slower, it has a smaller clip, it has less spread. The only things it's better at is it has a 0.1 lower reload sleep (time before you can fire again) and has 0.05 less freeze, roughly 0.195 instead of 0.20 which the BAR has. The main mode isn't even as good as the X75 armour from last year.

The laser doesn't take a base in 2 seconds, it takes a base in the same speed as a melee/ minigun/ flamethrower would, and it doesn't have a lower hittimer than the BAR, it has the exact same, and it also doesn't have a bigger bullet. A variable for 'bigger bullets' doesn't even exist for guns. The only time it may seem like a bullet has a bigger hit radius is on explosive guns as bullets are clientsided whilst the explosions are server sided so the bullet will hit and explode, damaging the person from the explosion because of lag from the bullet and explosion both trying to register.

Neither of the exotic guns base stats are OP. The Staff is worse than the Darkmatter cannon in terms of stats, (worse version of P2Ks) but make up for it by having the hotkey abilities. The laser mode on the darkmatter cannon isn't op at all, it just looks scary because there isn't any other gun like it. Just think of the laser as someone spamming a ion minigun/flamethrower with no spread. You don't instantly die just from touching the laser, you actually take less damage than those 2 guns as the laser only does 3 damage per 0.1 seconds, compared to the ion mini/flame which are 4 damage per 0.1 seconds.
    The only difference is the darkmatter cannon has no bullet travel time, but at the cost of limited range, not being able to change firing directions, a 1 second delay before firing, and limited ammo before needing to recharge which takes longer to fully recharge than just reloading with the flamethrower/ ionmini.
    Last edited by BiTzSam; 01-17-2018 at 02:30 PM.

READ- Weapon Rebalancing

Its op gun u get healed after u kill someone or it does explosion plus it takes flag faster than anything not normal speed test it once again from its massive high speed it keeps counting even when u die plus talking about range or the radius of the bullets there is several guns with a high or a bigger radius or range one of them is ion gun and electric and the new exo gun etc and it exists

Its op gun u get healed after u kill someone or it does explosion plus it takes flag faster than anything not normal speed test it once again from its massive high speed it keeps counting even when u die plus talking about range or the radius of the bullets there is several guns with a high or a bigger radius or range one of them is ion gun and electric and the new exo gun etc and it exists

Consider the price difference also though.
    The exotic coins are bought for at least 400k tro, which is 1.2 million gralats.
    Plus you need the 200k gralats to purchase the gun.
    Finally, if you exchange the tro for sand/scal at a 1:1.2 ratio, it'd be 1.7 million gralats.

You don't get healed after you kill someone, and the explosion is only for the bullet mode and only damages enemies that are next to them when they die. Ion and electric don't have a bigger bullet radius. Just because the bullet LOOKs bigger doesn't mean it is bigger.