Page 13 of 114 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: READ- Weapon Rebalancing

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    I genuinely don't think you know how game balancing works in p2w games. Obviously the community reaction is going to be mostly negative as I acknowledged on the first page of this thread because for the most part players would prefer to have their weapons stronger, knowing they're op than accept the fact that they do cause issues and should be nerfed to better gameplay across the board. There is a reason other p2w games/ shooters in general don't discuss balancing with players, because the players are generally biased towards the weapons they have/ like using and want them to stay the way they are.

If I were to make these changes the same way any other game does it, this thread wouldn't even exist. If you want to know what the changes were you'd have to find a changelog text document posted by a developer in patch notes, and even then have to go to a 3rd party source to find what the actual statistical changes are.

I'm not making this thread to reach a decision on whether or not the guns are being rebalanced. I made this thread to inform you of the changes so that you are aware of what's to come and the reason for those changes, and for you to have the opportunity to compromise with the changes providing you have an actual valid reason to support it. The fact that you keep posting what I said at the start of this thread NOT to do just shows that you didn't even read it.

@xur you don't even respond to the point I make. You state something, I respond to those things and then you completely ignore the response I already gave you and say the same thing or just rehash things other people are saying. Pretty sure I have said to you specifically a total of 4 times the reason why i'm not 'listening' to the community opinion on balancing and the reason for it
    Isn't the forums to discuss what people think about things. Again, you're ignoring everything the people are saying, every single person is pointing out liable solutions because you're making up a stupid excuse to
    nerf everything, I don't get why you keep arguing, there's no point. Because there is no problem! Do what the others said because you wanted an "alternative" lower the prices so it'll attract more people, you don't even play this game I don't understand how you would get an insight of how basing works everyday and sparring

Except this game isn't p2w. Yea you can pay to have better guns but that doesn't do anything. You can see people using their parents credit card to buy a bar yet they did better back in their ak47 days. Can you even actually win graal? I know games like clash of clans all you have to do is spend money and you can completely max out the game, but graal isn't like that. You actually need to put in time and have skill to be successful, not just pay money. You don't just straight out buy ec, kills, or spar wins, you have to work for that.

How are we suppose to compromise when every valid point that was made on this thread has been rejected. The majority doesn't want to see change in the guns because they aren't tied into the problem you point out. As you said, every other game will not discuss changes with its players. The reason behind that is other games could have 100,000+ players and there's no way that you can discuss anything with that many players. Era only has an average of 3,000 players at a given time and it's more of a small community.

What started all this is your idea of removing the chemical gun for bases when it was made for basing and everyone bought it for the main purpose to base. Yes im referring to the chemical gun again because this is the dumbest thing anyone has ever done. That's like banning the ion carbine from Spar and pk and only allowing it in bases, it's a spar gun yet you force people to use it in a different way.

Let me keep things on topic now, you said that the bar instead of killing an m4 9/10 times it will now beat it 6/10 times. That's pretty close to 5/10 times which means that it's an equal match. The bar costs 4x more than the m4 and it's going to just be barely better? Have you even thought of other guns like the ghost ripper, it's stacked, faster than a bar, and has possibly the highest spread in the game. Why just pick these guns when there's so many more out there that will now dominate the game after these changes.
    Last edited by Zernov; 05-07-2017 at 05:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    This entire thread is disagreeing with you Bitz, nice seeing players standing up for what they believe in. These statements are legit and you need to accept that
    Hey xur, not having gun nerfs at all and saying that the community is doing okay with it is pretty much too extreme and shortsighted. The game is having too many players owning very powerful guns that it is making surviving in the game very difficult.

For example, when there are too many powerful weapons, players cannot do car jobs easily. It leads to gang base domination, exploitation of noobs for kills, etc.
    All these issues needs to be resolved through nerfing. And players ought to take accept this , for the betterment of the community, instead of self-centred demands.

As a consumer, i understand that as players you will experience the feeling of loss when you paid for something which you deem is not worthy of the price. However, recognise that this change is necessary, for the good of the players. You can now more manageably take down a player with a gun better than you, isn't it more of a fair playing ground since it is more on merits (skills) rather than money.

Maybe you've failed to see this, but I hope you do. It's not easy to accept this change, but there are always ways to adapt. Recgnise that all the concerns raised are based solely on the judgement of players whether the gun stats change is for the better or for the worse- They've not tried it out yet. How'd they know? When its implemented and they feel its way too bad, then its reasonable to raise it up.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Lyk is the type of person who always sides with staff members bc he wants to be one so bad

I side for what I feel is reasonable and correct. and what makes you think I want to be one? There's not pr applications open now.
    Just because you dont see me siding against the administration doesn't mean I don't do that. If you inisist on thinking so, I can't help you.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Im all for the nerf. I kinda wish that when it came to basing, that people used a wider variety of guns, not just the most op ones. I often find myself using the peacemaker or a dubstep gun, just to ise it lol

Ahhh bisam from that start i agree with you but reading the forum i just realise and remember something, 2015 xmas season i was saving for spar gun im doing car mission whole day everyday, i thought if i bought gm4 i will be winning everytime in spar i thought having an expensive gun will do significant change on me in spar so i bought gm4 after that i keep lossing im wondering why i cant win i have gm4 im a new sparrer that time with like 20 spar win, i keep losing even i have gm4 i was so disappointed very very disappointed im wishing that theres refund thing. After that frustration i feel like i wasted my money and effort for that gun i feel bored disappointed so i quit. After like 3 months i came back when my friend or player on start saying what to buy gun or what is better bar or gm4, of course i keep saying bar dont waste your money in gm4 i deeply regret buying it bar because you can use it all around. Mpx is introduced idk why but in this place where i learn everything about spar maybe because the room is huge ?and realise that gm4 is not bad at all and now that i know how to spar i can now beat up even a vector m4a3 owners i thought i can never be good in spar. What i want to say is i realise changing stat will not change instead will make it worse. Its not about the stat of gun that you can win in spar its about time and experience, ok try to give a new player a gm4 or bar or even chem give him it in spar and spar with a player with 16k wins in spar using starter gun.... ima tell you that new player will still lose.

Quote Originally Posted by lyk12345 View Post
    I side for what I feel is reasonable and correct. and what makes you think I want to be one? There's not pr applications open now.
    Just because you dont see me siding against the administration doesn't mean I don't do that. If you inisist on thinking so, I can't help you.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    Stop tryna get hired LOOOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol. All the guns isnt nerfed yet, you have'nt try to use a gun that has been nerf and you complain? Wow, your reaction have been mindblown lol.

If m4 gets nerfed,try similaries of m4:AKM,Golden AKM or Ak74u sd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk