Page 15 of 114 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast

Thread: READ- Weapon Rebalancing

Dumbest idea I've seen in awhile

I'm all for it, we can always change it back later.

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    Did you not see the swarm of players arguing against bitzsam today? And this thread is mostly disagreements
    Only because the people who are complaining are the most vocal. I agree with the balance changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazing Ace View Post
    Only because the people who are complaining are the most vocal. I agree with the balance changes.
    This thread is practically al disagreements and there was about 100 players at complex arguing. I'm sure if bitzsam released an in-game pole, the majority would be no, that being said all the new players would say yes, so make a requirement on the poll
    yo

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    I don't get it, Whenever I walk around Complex (I don't spar coz i suck), I literally see everyday the same Comments.
    You "BAR, (Insert Insult here) Ituning noob. You buy a gun which requires no skill".

Now there's a proposal to change this so the game becomes about skill and now we are against it?
    I get the point, Players bought the gun because you wanted to breeze your way and blatantly Shoot your way to whatever killing targets you have set, but mainly for the Stats.
    The reason I am also supporting this idea is because it leaves room for Even more Powerful guns that'll cost let's say 300K Gralats

Just my thoughts.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

The reason players sit in Astro and stuff is cause they can't afford the guns, so here's a solution.

1.) Buff the jobs to give more money, and make them more appealing. This will drive players to do them more often as the reward will be much more worth it

2.) Lower weapon prices, so those players can actually afford the weapons to have a chance agasint the higher tier guns

Afterall, the players currently with high tier weapons (like myself and the entire experienced community who doesn't stay at start/Astro) have earned these weapons through grinding events or doing the jobs. I used to get 20k a day doing pizzas, it isn't hard.

You want to make the game more fair? Then this is a way you can avoid angering the entire experienced community and it'll help out the noobies

Player Relations
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    [/B]The reason I am also supporting this idea is because it leaves room for Even more Powerful guns that'll cost let's say 300K Gralats

Just my thoughts.

Wont happen .

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KvNEraa View Post
    Wont happen .
    Why so?

The OP guns are slightly less OP.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

people are *paying* real cash for the weapons stats. you can't just change the stats without compensating $ for the overpriced item. its actually hilarious that this is being done

Well, if you guys don't like what's gonna happen, come play Ol West