Page 2 of 114 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: READ- Weapon Rebalancing

He nerfs all the guns that people dont complain about, but takes a month or so to nerf chem after people already got vector off if it. Hilarious

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    I can live with these changes, many of them are small modifications.
    I like the Shipka, and I use it a lot. It's probably my favorite weapon in-game, and other than the statistical differences in reload and clip (as much as I'd like at least 8 shots much rather than 7), it's not half-bad, and I can get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlinkEra View Post
    I can live with these changes, many of them are small modifications.
    You can probably live with it because you don't have most of them
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    You can probably live with it because you don't have most of them
    You make a point, but if you look at the majority of his changes, they're by mere seconds from their previous numbers.
    Other than the automatic changes on guns such as GM4 and Ion Carbine, and the nerf on BAR, what else is there really?

Quote Originally Posted by BlinkEra View Post
    You make a point, but if you look at the majority of his changes, they're by mere seconds from their previous numbers.
    Other than the automatic changes on guns such as GM4 and Ion Carbine, and the nerf on BAR, what else is there really?
    Do you understand how much of a change 0.2-0.5 is in era. That's like a chili pistol reload to a pbp reload

hwaryun
    Interesting changes.

Kind of curious how changes to the ion carbine will affect spar overall.

Since the ion carbine is a carbine, it's interesting to see that it's not auto now. (Though I prefer auto only because I hate tapping).

I am most sad about the shipka changes though.

It was sold as a gun with a "huge clip" so I am a bit sad that it's now a 7 shot gun as opposed to the 10 shot gun.

A lot of the modifications will have to reflect on the description of the gun itself. (Shipka's description should probably not mention the huge clip thing anymore).

People are going to be so mad/ frustrated but I think it'll die down.

Bitz, are you going to post modifications to the chem and flame as well since they're highly used?

Banned
    I have had the rafficas for years and i believe the spread needs to be buffed a bit but not much at all. Half the time the bullets are touching each other-and it was very costly and difficult to get both of them in the first place.

There's no reason to nerf any gun, they're balanced for their price, and nerfing all of them will keep the problem, not take it away. And maybe people spar with gm4/carbine/bar/m4/UMP/Vector and tons more because they're good and are meant to spar with? Just like how chem, flame, aa-12, pbp, bar and m107 are meant for pking. These changes make no sense, and shouldn't take place. Waste of time and effort when you're practically nerfing the entire group of popular guns.

Guns have a price for a reason, and this isn't ol west where it takes 2 seconds to reload. My suggestion is don't nerf, the game is fine and the weapons are balanced for a reason. You can't make it more fair, soon enough starter pistols will be beating bars because clearly price and time mean nothing to you. Listen to the community, put yourself in their shoes, because so far this thread has been all "No's"

Changing the reload completely changes spar, it takes no skill to wait for a reload and rush someone, and no, spar is NOT just carbine/gm4/p2ks, there are tons of reward guns, UMP, m4, sten, shipka, g36 and plenty more that are used, targeting the best weapons is bringing them down to lower tier levels. P2ks are 100k kills and $200k and are worse than bar, yet bar is an open store weapon anyone can buy. Like I said, please make a poll so the community can discuss and decide.
    yo

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    There's no reason to nerf any gun, they're balanced for their price, and nerfing all of them will keep the problem, not take it away. And maybe people spar with gm4/carbine/bar/m4/UMP/Vector and tons more because they're good and are meant to spar with? Just like how chem, flame, aa-12, pbp, bar and m107 are meant for pking. These changes make no sense, and shouldn't take place. Waste of time and effort when you're practically nerfing the entire group of popular guns.

Guns have a price for a reason, and this isn't ol west where it takes 2 seconds to reload. My suggestion is don't nerf, the game is fine and the weapons are balanced for a reason. You can't make it more fair, soon enough starter pistols will be beating bars because clearly price and time mean nothing to you. Listen to the community, put yourself in their shoes, because so far this thread has been all "No's"

Changing the reload completely changes spar, it takes no skill to wait for a reload and rush someone, and no, spar is NOT just carbine/gm4/p2ks, there are tons of reward guns, UMP, m4, sten, shipka, g36 and plenty more that are used, targeting the best weapons is bringing them down to lower tier levels. P2ks are 100k kills and $200k and are worse than bar, yet bar is an open store weapon anyone can buy. Like I said, please make a poll so the community can discuss and decide.
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    Do you understand how much of a change 0.2-0.5 is in era. That's like a chili pistol reload to a pbp reload
    Oh my god, then I retract my statement on the grounds that it is unfair.
    I'm sorry for anyone I've bothered.
    Yeah, bad idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Currently, you have 5 "No's, 1 "Yes", and two "in-betweens".