Page 4 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: READ- Weapon Rebalancing

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    He nerfs all the guns that people dont complain about, but takes a month or so to nerf chem after people already got vector off if it. Hilarious

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    People don't complain about those guns because they have them and most players are selfish and don't want their guns changed even if it benefits the game as a whole because all they care about is how easy they have it to be able to kill other people as quickly as possible with as little effort

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    Do you understand how much of a change 0.2-0.5 is in era. That's like a chili pistol reload to a pbp reload
    Except no changes listed are anything near that high. The highest change is 0.06 in the bar. Not 0.3 as you have provided as your example

I'm all for it, some of the weapons you listed can be a little tedious at times especially during spar, so re-balancing would be ideal. Especially with the Ion Carbine, I understand it costs 95 ECs but it is free. Not to mention it has 3 other features. (2 combat features, 1 aesthetic feature).
    Chris: he's done worse
    Chris: like harassing my poor dog
    Raul Zephlyn: That little **** is annoying
    Chris: it wouldnt be so annoying if u didnt touch its private
    Raul Zephlyn: Well my dog rolls over when I do that
    Dan!: ew
    Junz: what am i reading

K cam

Damage 0

Tradeable is on yes

Xadis is greedy yes
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

[QUOTE=BiTzSam;420350]No I said I would never add a gun that was better than the bar.
    Old players are a dying number because of how unwelcoming the game is. Readjusting to a weapon doesn't exactly take long, and if they choose to quit simply because they can't use a bit of skill rather than relying 95% on their gun then that says a lot about the kind of players they are and the games honestly better off without them

- - - Updated - - -

The clip size shown it how many bullets it fires, shipka has 40 yes but because it fires 2 at once you only shoot 20 times

- - - Updated - - -

Skill to get ec in events yes but that shouldn't mean you can get guns that don't require skill to use in pk.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you read the post lol? There isn't just one gun being changed, it's pretty much all the high firerate 9 damage guns

- - - Updated - - -

Multiplex is for sparring, this change isn't making every gun equal just not as strong as before and this is for everything not just for sparring.
    EC weapons ARE free unless you are paying someone to play for you on your account which would be very questionable.

Stop speaking as if you are the voice of the people, not everybody is on one side or the other

Don't know how you can say I don't know much about guns and then say gm4 is an auto version of the m4 in the same sentence. The only thing the gm4 and m4 have in common is they have m4 in their names. Neither of their stats are anything alike. You mayaswell say that the tec9 is basically a semi version of the mtarx with that logic[/
    QUOTE]

Then 28 is the new clip for shipka then.

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    I disagree with this completely, the sparring is fine now, with Chem removed it literally fixed everything, I'm actually more successful now without Chem. Making longer reloads is ruining the skill aspect, players will get shot will reloading and taking off auto is gonna kill our fingers of taping.

Leave the guns as they are, no changes need to be made, especially ridiculous ones like this

Also make a poll for this, let the community vote
    It's fine for you because you use the ion carbine which is one of the best sparring weapons and one of the main culprits of the spam. For anyone not using an ion carbine going against you it isn't fine

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by junz View Post
    Name - Vector
    Freeze - 0.15
    Firerate - 0.29
    Spread - 0.09
    Clip - 14
    Reload - 0.3
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - Y
    Stacked - N

Name - Ion Carbine
    Freeze - 0.14 (-0.01) +
    Firerate - 0.275 (-0.015) +
    Spread - 0.01 (-0.08) -
    Clip - 20 (+6) +
    Reload - 0.5 (+0.2) -
    Bullets - 1 (same)
    Auto - No (No auto vs auto) -
    Stacked - N (same)

In my opinion, the changes to the ion carbine would make it pretty close to the level of a vector. (which i don't think is a good thing)
    IMO this drops the ion carbine tier, i'd much rather deal with the downsides of the vector + only have 0.3 reload freeze than deal with 0.5 reload freeze.
    Interesting changes though, complex was a little spammy, so hopefully these changes combat that.
    Yes it's similar but Ion carbine still comes out on top, in addition to the hotkey features it has and it being a free weapon. Arguably takes longer for someone to gain 15k wins than to win/ get free ec to get an ion carbine. So the fact that the ion is still better even by a slight amount is more than enough

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    It's fine for you because you use the ion carbine which is one of the best sparring weapons and one of the main culprits of the spam. For anyone not using an ion carbine going against you it isn't fine
    Question: why not just test it, see how it goes, and receive community input outside of forums?
    I don't know, it feels almost as if the people fighting for no changes are people with high kills and high spar wins.
    I don't mean to offend anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    I prefer guns being auto, since I dont have to repeatedly tap the virtual joypad to fire, which hurts my thumbs
    Then don't spam lol, then you won't need to tap so much. Never understood how peoples hands even get sore from tapping, you are probably just tapping more than you need to and haven't understood the guns firerate pattern.

Besides semi and auto are a variable. Can't give it to every gun, removing auto makes it harder to spam fire for people who don't take the time to learn how to shoot properly which will fix some of the spamming

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BlinkEra View Post
    Question: why not just test it, see how it goes, and receive community input outside of forums?
    Because it isn't something you can just test for a day and know it's fine. It'd take a week just for people to stop using the bar and start trying other guns. Also as the changes are effectively making weapons worse, as with all rebalances the feedback wouldn't be constructive it would just be "don't nerf weapon"

K cam is too underpowered I worked hard for my gun

Make it so there's somewhere to repair it and buff it like crazy

Or remove it and make it tradeable

I mean you are doing a balancing update
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by BlinkEra View Post
    Oh my god, then I retract my statement on the grounds that it is unfair.
    I'm sorry for anyone I've bothered.
    Yeah, bad idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Currently, you have 5 "No's, 1 "Yes", and two "in-betweens".
    Ignore his statement, he vastly over exaggerated the change and it worked on you. His example of 0.2-0.5 is a 0.3 change. Bars change is a 0.06 nerf. His example is almost 5x the actual nerf.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Ignore his statement, he vastly over exaggerated the change and it worked on you. His example of 0.2-0.5 is a 0.3 change. Bars change is a 0.06 nerf. His example is almost 5x the actual nerf.
    I don't understand, if everyone has the same "bad" weapon, what exactly does it change?
    Much rather, I think you'd agree when I say that the players using the nerfed weapon would prefer to diversify their weapon choice.

One more question; doesn't this mean that the UMP45 and the Morano Thompson would need to be changed as well?
    After all, in one of my previous threads, you mentioned that the Thompson is a practical BAR minus freeze and fire rate by seconds.