Page 42 of 114 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 ... LastLast

Thread: READ- Weapon Rebalancing

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Graal View Post
    I completely supported the fact in which the bar needed a nerf for sure, along with a few of the other guns- but my problem is the bar seems obsolete now. I base now to see the shipka as well as the pbp more as opposed to the primarily bar, due to the bar nerf. The rof being nerfed makes the gun almost unusable when facing the shipka with a high rate of fire and two bullets, and overall it's 10 damage benefactor still seems to hold no ground when facing a thompson in spar, default rifle, p2ks, etc. (although this could also be due to my lack of skill, but even so facing those same players with a glock allowed me to win.) You have stated this change would keep the gun tiers the same, but that's not the case. There are certainly better guns for basing now (pbp, shipka) and for sparring, (thompson, shipka, etc.). My problem is, the gun hierarchy has changed- though you have stated it would not. It's a subjective opinion, you could still say the bar is better than these guns due to it's 10 damage, but I could also say the gm4 is better because of it's higher fire rate and reload time. I'm all for the idea for nerfing guns to make the game more balanced, but the bar seems not as good compared to certain cheaper guns now. The 10 damage factor doesn't have as much as an effect now since the fire rate is so abnormally low, it'd be hard to kill a gun with a higher fire rate and lower freeze like for example, again, the shipka. The bar seems more similar to the scar now. The scar is cheaper, and also does 10 damage. The scar has a clip of 15 and with the changes, the freeze of the bar is similar as well as rof, but the reload is slightly faster on the scar. I understand there is a week to see if changes are necessessary and to clarify, I'm not saying to revert these changes. I'm proposing the bar be slightly buffed to keep it ahead of the pbp and shipka, as they seem to be the primary basing guns at this moment. I'm all for variety, but all these changes have done is shifted the meta to pbp and shipka being the overused paytoplay guns in base, and as opposed to keeping the bar in it's place as the greater gun to the cheaper guns, it's been nerfed to a point where cheaper guns reign supreme.
    They are using the shipka because they are unable to adapt to the new bar stats. I was base pking with the bar against mostly shipkas and they were very easy to kill. Just run around them and shoot them or wait for them to come to you. The shipka has more freeze than bar and because its faster, if they spam the gun then they have very little mobility which makes it very easy to hit your 5 shot and kill them.

P2k is a reward gun and also costs 200k, don't know why you mentioned that as at the bare minimum it should be equal to BAR not worse than it. Even still the bar holds a good chance of winning if you aren't someone who bought BAR as a replacement for skill.

GM4 does not have a higher firerate, the bar and gm4 share the same firerate. Gm4s main advantage is its lower freeze, if you put two equally skilled opponents against eachother the BAR will still win most matches in spar and in bases.

Use the scar if you feel its better, scar has a shorter reload yes but its reload sleep is higher than BAR. Use it and you will see what I mean. The rate of fire is also fairly slower, almost the same gap in speed as the reduction to firerate the bar got.

People using shipka doesn't mean it's 'better' than the BAR, it is just an easy to use gun that they can spam easier than the BAR. Lots of players want the easiest to use weapon as they don't have to put much effort into gun fights and can just kill unskilled players by default who don't know how to deal with a spammy gun.
    Again- put two equally skilled players against eachother and the bar will win most times

"See you in two weeks." -BiTzSam; 2017
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    They are using the shipka because they are unable to adapt to the new bar stats. I was base pking with the bar against mostly shipkas and they were very easy to kill. Just run around them and shoot them or wait for them to come to you. The shipka has more freeze than bar and because its faster, if they spam the gun then they have very little mobility which makes it very easy to hit your 5 shot and kill them.

P2k is a reward gun and also costs 200k, don't know why you mentioned that as at the bare minimum it should be equal to BAR not worse than it. Even still the bar holds a good chance of winning if you aren't someone who bought BAR as a replacement for skill.

GM4 does not have a higher firerate, the bar and gm4 share the same firerate. Gm4s main advantage is its lower freeze, if you put two equally skilled opponents against eachother the BAR will still win most matches in spar and in bases.

Use the scar if you feel its better, scar has a shorter reload yes but its reload sleep is higher than BAR. Use it and you will see what I mean. The rate of fire is also fairly slower, almost the same gap in speed as the reduction to firerate the bar got.

People using shipka doesn't mean it's 'better' than the BAR, it is just an easy to use gun that they can spam easier than the BAR. Lots of players want the easiest to use weapon as they don't have to put much effort into gun fights and can just kill unskilled players by default who don't know how to deal with a spammy gun.
    Again- put two equally skilled players against eachother and the bar will win most times

Actually the gm4 would win most matches against the bar due to its freeze and only needing just 1 more bullet. The shipka being a dual bullet gun is designed to spam, what other purpose would it even have? And the shipka is more effective than the bar now, bars too slow to make use of its dmg properly. Also, p2ks dont have much of a counter anymore since theyre still spammy and you nerfed other guns for no valid reason. Can you accept the fact that maybe you're wrong and reset everything and work on the bar little by little til its balanced and worthwhile? Then do the p2ks. Then the shipka. Then leave everything else alone since they were never an issue to begin with.

This is utter rubbish I for one did not buy BAR for it to become object to multiple stat related changes. I paid for something and its not what i paid for. Utter rubbish should I call my bank and tell them i was scammed ?

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post

Out of curiosity, why should the p2ks be equal to the BAR? Shouldn't they be better?...

Admins, Admin wannabe, aspiring admin be like " this is your masterpiece sam, i agree with u sam, i love you sam"

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    Admins, Admin wannabe, aspiring admin be like " this is your masterpiece sam, i agree with u sam, i love you sam"
    Fr and people who dont even have the guns that were nerfed saying that its good

Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    Fr and people who dont even have the guns that were nerfed saying that its good
    Dude when i search player relaion in player search im shock i tap those admins and mostly i see last log off 10 days ago 12 days ago 20 days ago i said omg.

- - - Updated - - -

Bitszam i tell things to the point i hate this xur sometimes hes just commenting for his sake but this time for me his right.

Xurs comments are 100% biased and appeals to you because you share his reasons. Guarantee you if he had the m4a3/ a gun that wasn't as significantly impacted he'd be fine with it the same way he said he was ok with the changes before the vector was included in the list

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    Considering I don't even use gm4 I'd be fine with those changes. They seem ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    The one gun I use isn't even on the list, I have practically every major non-auction weapon of course I'm concerned about them all
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    Out of curiosity, why should the p2ks be equal to the BAR? Shouldn't they be better?...
    I said as a bare minimum they should be equal, you either didn't read my post in full or you miss read it as the point of what I was saying was bar wasn't meant to be better

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    Yea so just because they have a better understanding of how game balance works and can see the benefits fairer gameplay provides means and don't share the same opinion as you means they are only supporting it because they want to be staff? Seriously?