Page 53 of 114 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast

Thread: READ- Weapon Rebalancing

Many Players Are Complaining Because Of The Rebalancing(Mostly Bar Users),Maybe You Should Try explaining it To Them Ingame,Because Most Players Don't Visit The Forums,Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Adelphos View Post

If you bothered to try and make actual suggestions you wouldn't be feeling this way. This is the problem, its only YOUR way or nothing. Maybe you can take this time to reflect upon yourself and learn to communicate properly, as well as learn the skills of negotiation.

If you dont want to do these things then you wont be missed, a crybaby is nothing more than a child.
    Am I talking to you? no so shut your mouth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post
    @Bitzsam
    Yeah - I've always thought a gun's Reload Sleep should equal its Reload Freeze.
    Once the user experiences the freeze of the reload, they should be able to shoot -- I've never really been on board with making them wait longer to fire the gun.

Different strokes, I suppose =D

Whichever way you cut it, I will say that basing is significantly more enjoyable post-nerf.
    But don't you think that after a huge nerf (like 10 guns) we should be compensated due to us spending are hard earned money (Real or gralats) on these guns.
    It was a huge nerf to us (Especially when your whole hotkey items were nerfed), their has been gangs named after him due to the PEOPLE hating the nerf.

@BiTzSam
    Here's a solution: Up the bars price to 250K or give us something in return for what you have done to our beloved guns.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

The only gun that needed a nerf was BAR. Bitzsam you need to fix this man, all these players prove a point and you ain't even listening to them.

Money does not equate to skill. Just because you spent your money, hard earned or not does not make YOU any more entitled than anyone else. You are all so concerned about yourselves that these complaints are really maskings of your own disatisifcation. If this did not effect you, you wouldnt be so up in arms. Nowhere in this game did it say that buying an expensive weapon automatically means you can crap on anyone else or you deserve a leg up above someone else.

Maybe instead of crying you should actually think of ways to improve your situation and make REASONABLE, LOGICAL, and VALID suggestions, rather than complain about something he wont go back on. You can only control so much in your life, yet rather than try to improve the situation you act like spoiled children who got no sweets after dinner. Please remember that you arent the only one that is being effected by this and therefore this isnt all about YOU.

- - - Updated - - -

If you bothered to try and make actual suggestions you wouldn't be feeling this way. This is the problem, its only YOUR way or nothing. Maybe you can take this time to reflect upon yourself and learn to communicate properly, as well as learn the skills of negotiation.

If you dont want to do these things then you wont be missed, a crybaby is nothing more than a child.
    What are you even going on about anymore, you basically made this speech already and we've told you that regardless of how you buy a gun that it won't make you a better or worse player. We're entitled to say what we feel just like you are, so don't act you're better than us just because you agree with these changes, you need to get out of here with that crap. If you have anything to say that isn't calling the opposing side stupid, lazy, or skill-less then I'd actually like to hear it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Wouldn't really consider the BAR to only be valued at 10k higher than the sawed AK when its only real disadvantage is in the 0.03 less freeze. Not only that but it would also put the BAR into the same category as the M107 priced at 107k and they are far from being equal competitors. 0.39 firerate is a fairly slow firerate, and 0.09 is considerably higher than the BAR especially when you consider how 'drastically' people see the BARs firerate reduction to be, which was of a decrease of 0.06, 0.03 less than the gap between the BAR and Sawed AK. Pair that with the fact that it has 0 spread makes the Sawed AK a very easy weapon to dodge. The only way a sawed Ak would have a chance is if they got in close which then leaves them open to being out damaged by the BARS higher firerate.

Those stats also aren't taking into account clip size and reload sleep. The BAR has 4 more bullets, and because of the low firerate of the sawed AK, they only have a 0.11 gap to run up to the bar user (who usually runs away from the opponent to reload aswell, resulting in an even greater time distance) and shoot them which in a practical scenario is not enough time unless the BAR user run out of ammo during their shooting.
    In terms of reload whilst the sawed AK might initially be faster on the reload freeze, its sleep reload is higher which more or less evens the two guns out in terms of the time period until both guns can begin to shoot again after reloading.

I still stand by the BAR being worth 200k, it is just seen that the bar nerf has devalued the gun because they were used to how strong the BAR was. Remember the BARs INITIAL price set based on its statistics was actually 250k, with the price later being reduced to 200k not because of a stat reduction but to make the price less intimitading to buyers.
    The actual fact is the BAR nerf it just recieved is reducing its 250k equivilant stats to 200k as it is currently sold. As the stats were never reduced when the price was, it effectively means that the BAR you had bought and used was worth more than the price you got it for

- - - Updated - - -

As for the Metalstorm, the statistics for that particular gun aren't representative of its performance. For whatever reason 0.16 freeze to 0.15 makes a significant difference the same way the firerate statistic from 0.29-0.3 also makes a significantly higher difference than the 0.01 it should only be. The freeze on the metalstorm when used feels closer to the 0.18-0.19 range giving it extremely low mobility when spam fired.

I'm still yet to see many people using it post nerf, or people that I have seen use it actually do well with it leaving it out of the rebalance for the first week was not an oversight it was intentional
    What is your problem??? You are the most biased gun admin I've ever seen, even the super biased gun admin on Zone would be like "Man, that's one biased gun admin". You always ignore everything that isn't bar related even if it goes in depth on why the idea was bad and had strong points. You've been so narrowminded that you've been ignoring people on YOUR side just to justify how right you are about the bar. This isn't what a gun admin is supposed to do, they're not supposed to be the dictator of guns, a good gun admin also should act as the voice for the community. A good gun admin will talk and discuss major plans and adjust them until fair outcome is found, and have an alternative plan. All you did was say you're gonna do this and just did it without caring what anyone else thought. You don't care about the community because regardless of the situation and regardless of who's on either side, you'd only be worried about stroking your own ego about how right you are. If you can't listen to the community then you need to do everyone (including your supporters) a favor and step down because you'll do nothing but bring Era down. I'd be glad to takeover if you don't want to do your job, at least I see listening as a mental skillset rather than a choice.
    Zone's Gun Admin. Dream Machine.

Quote Originally Posted by GenoIndeed View Post
    What are you even going on about anymore, you basically made this speech already and we've told you that regardless of how you buy a gun that it won't make you a better or worse player. We're entitled to say what we feel just like you are, so don't act you're better than us just because you agree with these changes, you need to get out of here with that crap. If you have anything to say that isn't calling the opposing side stupid, lazy, or skill-less then I'd actually like to hear it.

- - - Updated - - -

What is your problem??? You are the most biased gun admin I've ever seen, even the super biased gun admin on Zone would be like "Man, that's one biased gun admin". You always ignore everything that isn't bar related even if it goes in depth on why the idea was bad and had strong points. You've been so narrowminded that you've been ignoring people on YOUR side just to justify how right you are about the bar. This isn't what a gun admin is supposed to do, they're not supposed to be the dictator of guns, a good gun admin also should act as the voice for the community. A good gun admin will talk and discuss major plans and adjust them until fair outcome is found, and have an alternative plan. All you did was say you're gonna do this and just did it without caring what anyone else thought. You don't care about the community because regardless of the situation and regardless of who's on either side, you'd only be worried about stroking your own ego about how right you are. If you can't listen to the community then you need to do everyone (including your supporters) a favor and step down because you'll do nothing but bring Era down. I'd be glad to takeover if you don't want to do your job, at least I see listening as a mental skillset rather than a choice.
    We've been making valid suggestions and points and he doesn't care, WHERE'S MANAGEMENT when you need it? As someone mentioned before there shouldn't be 1 gun admin, there should be a group where things can be discussed. This is a dictatorship if you think about it, bitzsam does what he wants and nobody can tell him what to do, which is really unfair in anybody's standpoint as almost everything nowadays is a democracy.

This change was supposed to make basing and sparring better? Nope! Instead all the players are using the cheaper guns and the higher guns aren't even valued by anyone anymore. Basing hasn't changed, no new gangs are coming up, that can't change and it never will. I don't know how many times I have to repeat myself, I'm a player who plays a lot, I know how things function and I gotta say things have took a turn for the worse, clearly something needs to be done as 1 person should not be granted so much power over a community of 20000+ active players
    yo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoIndeed View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Firstly, nowhere in any of my previous posts have I once ever called anyone idiotic or moronic as well as skill-less for opposing these changes.

Secondly, I have stated several times that I can understand your position on the changes, its sudden unexpected appearance would make anyone reasonably shocked and that is perfectly okay.

Thirdly, what I have suggested is actually making reasonable suggestions that would actually make perfect sense for the situation you are in, and I have simply stated the fact you are whining about reverting the guns back will #1 not only not help your case but #2 only make it less likely that your opinions are heard. The suggestions from people who oppose these nerfs have all been the same and nonsensical. If you wanted to be taken seriously maybe you should opt for a better way rather than crying.

The only thing I have ever said about people who oppose the changes is that the complaining and crying has gotten old, so think of a different way to help your situation. If you look at earlier posts you can see that making compromises DOES WORK as bitz was very nice to consider my suggestions and then institute them.

Firstly, nowhere in any of my previous posts have I once ever called anyone idiotic or moronic as well as skill-less for opposing these changes.

Secondly, I have stated several times that I can understand your position on the changes, its sudden unexpected appearance would make anyone reasonably shocked and that is perfectly okay.

Thirdly, what I have suggested is actually making reasonable suggestions that would actually make perfect sense for the situation you are in, and I have simply stated the fact you are whining about reverting the guns back will #1 not only not help your case but #2 only make it less likely that your opinions are heard. The suggestions from people who oppose these nerfs have all been the same and nonsensical. If you wanted to be taken seriously maybe you should opt for a better way rather than crying.

The only thing I have ever said about people who oppose the changes is that the complaining and crying has gotten old, so think of a different way to help your situation. If you look at earlier posts you can see that making compromises DOES WORK as bitz was very nice to consider my suggestions and then institute them.
    We don't care what you think all your doing is trying to start a fight.

First we don't want your feedback nor asked for it

Second We are directing it to BiTzSam not you, so stop trying to reply to us when we aren't even talking to you.

Third The only reason you are behind this whole nerf thing is due to the thought of you wanting to be an admin (Won't happen, sorry).

So the next time I post I expect you not replying to me, thanks.
    (Yes I know this post wasn't directed to me)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    We don't care what you think all your doing is trying to start a fight.

First we don't want your feedback nor asked for it

Second We are directing it to BiTzSam not you, so stop trying to reply to us when we aren't even talking to you.

Third The only reason you are behind this whole nerf thing is due to the thought of you wanting to be an admin (Won't happen, sorry).

So the next time I post I expect you not replying to me, thanks.
    (Yes I know this post wasn't directed to me)
    Actually I will reply to you and end this childish banter here and now, I have a right to my own thoughts as you do, and just like you I also have the right to criticize your opinion and view because thats how opinion based discussions work right? The fact you say Im trying to be an admin is rather a sad one, I guarantee you that you are simply venting your frustrations at the fact that other people are making sound reasonable arguments to counter your flawed and narrow viewpoint. Not once have I ever wanted to be an admin I certainly wouldnt want to be one still.

The fact you have the gall and audacity to make it seem like you are the only one being hurt by these changes is not only childish, selfish, but also immature. If you want to sit here and whine about not having your way go ahead, but dont slam me for posting my own thoughts on something I approve of . I simply approve of equal play which judging by your opinion you feel others arent entitled to. This is how life works and you wont have everything handed to you, so for once try to put yourself in the shoes of someone else and actually try to curb that pretentious privileged attitude of yours.

I am ending this little talk between us here, this isnt the place to start things. So with that I hope you come to a mutual understanding with others just as I am trying to make with you.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and PS I will continue to preach my opinion on here, just as you will keep doing with yours. So try and stop me.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    This thread is on page 53

Going to start from page 37 to see how this "debate" goes.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Actually I will reply to you and end this childish banter here and now, I have a right to my own thoughts as you do, and just like you I also have the right to criticize your opinion and view because thats how opinion based discussions work right? The fact you say Im trying to be an admin is rather a sad one, I guarantee you that you are simply venting your frustrations at the fact that other people are making sound reasonable arguments to counter your flawed and narrow viewpoint. Not once have I ever wanted to be an admin I certainly wouldnt want to be one still.

The fact you have the gall and audacity to make it seem like you are the only one being hurt by these changes is not only childish, selfish, but also immature. If you want to sit here and whine about not having your way go ahead, but dont slam me for posting my own thoughts on something I approve of . I simply approve of equal play which judging by your opinion you feel others arent entitled to. This is how life works and you wont have everything handed to you, so for once try to put yourself in the shoes of someone else and actually try to curb that pretentious privileged attitude of yours.

I am ending this little talk between us here, this isnt the place to start things. So with that I hope you come to a mutual understanding with others just as I am trying to make with you.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and PS I will continue to preach my opinion on here, just as you will keep doing with yours. So try and stop me.
    Yes, I have the right to speak my opinion so stop trying to change mine, won't work. You are the one being childish by saying "a crybaby is nothing more than a child".

SO please go and reflect on what you just said, I expect more out of you.