Page 58 of 114 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 ... LastLast

Thread: READ- Weapon Rebalancing

I personally would've liked to see better content on graal rather this whole nerf fiasco. Not sure how big of a difference this nerf is gonna make. My view so far is a meh. Will be interesting to see the whole pk, basing, fort & spar scene in the coming few weeks/ days. My fear is its not done much to entice new players to participate. I mentioned in a previous post at most it might not do much other than prove a hindrance to the current active users, but they will adapt & for some they'd probably quit who knows. Personally, graal this year has been kinda meh the content & holiday shop has been slow & kinda erm great if you like furnitures, the holiday updates have been slow, theres also been 0 secret achievements as far as I know. Holiday shop from before had cool looking guns now its just melees which is cool but not very practical in most circumstances.

What do you guys think about Graal so far this year & the whole nerf thing in General?

Also can some one give us an update from the whole basing, sparring, fort & pk scene?
    Any new players or is it just the same people same gangs using different guns?

Also how do you guys like basing & sparring? Do you like it fast paced like before or kinda slow right now?

BiTzSam is only responding to people that suck up to him. Give us Meph, BBoy, Rec as gun admin again.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Yeh Bitz does sound like a raging egomaniac. But lets give it a try shall we.
    Kim Jong Bitz for Ion Carbine can we compromise lower clip for faster firerate & better reload?
    How far do you think we can nerf the clip & buff the firerate & reload if possible?
    What other settings options do you have in mind?
    Reason being I bought my gun for its fast paced action. I mean now its still pretty good 1 v 1 but the firerate is kinda meh like m4.
    You said you like gun variety right. Maybe letting ion have a different weakness would make things more interesting rather than the same weakness as BAR.
    Instead of slow reload & moderate firerate we'd have slightly higher firerate but the need to constantly reload.
    Also for m8a1 could we buff the firerate.
    I bought the gun because statistically it seemed like an all rounder.
    Now in spar its still decent but I think with a firerate of 0.4 on a gun with that big of a spread at fort is highly unreliable, could we buff the firerate & reload to what it was before?
    You've already cut clip by half which is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    BiTzSam is only responding to people that suck up to him. Give us Meph, BBoy, Rec as gun admin again.
    I think some things need to be made clear. https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41819
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Yeh Bitz does sound like a raging egomaniac. But lets give it a try shall we.
    Kim Jong Bitz for Ion Carbine can we compromise lower clip for faster firerate & better reload?
    How far do you think we can nerf the clip & buff the firerate & reload if possible?
    What other settings options do you have in mind?
    Reason being I bought my gun for its fast paced action. I mean now its still pretty good 1 v 1 but the firerate is kinda meh like m4.
    You said you like gun variety right. Maybe letting ion have a different weakness would make things more interesting rather than the same weakness as BAR.
    Instead of slow reload & moderate firerate we'd have slightly higher firerate but the need to constantly reload.
    Also for m8a1 could we buff the firerate.
    I bought the gun because statistically it seemed like an all rounder.
    Now in spar its still decent but I think with a firerate of 0.4 on a gun with that big of a spread at fort is highly unreliable, could we buff the firerate & reload to what it was before?
    You've already cut clip by half which is fine.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

The nerf is not bad sure the bar is more difficult to use but it makes the game a better challenge than me sitting spamming the hell outa the weapon now I actually move around and even 1v1 people chasing me when I do actually pk in my opinion it is making era a better game I do not agree with all of bitzsams changes but I agree with most he did a good job and fixing the game for new people to join and start pking rather then sitting at start or Astro because pking is to difficult if you can't buy the best gun in game "pro" pkers actually have to try now I find it enjoyable

I kinda like things before still Bar users were much more challenging back then now they're just meh .-.

Bitzsam makes guns better! Time for skill based game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh look ion got its stats back but small clip
    yo

To everyone, whats the problem with resetting the stats and all of us working together to achieve our common goal of fun and fair gameplay? As we can all see, this way is just causing too big of an issue and a divide for so many different reasons, we shouldn't continue to go this route or repeat this again. If we all work together on the stats BEFORE they're done, we could easily find a balance that'll work for both sides, we'd have more viewpoints from everyone to be more precise with things, and no one will find it unfair since we all got to say something before any changes. How could this possibly not work out for everyone here? Reset everything, take it all one step at a time, we all get to be heard, everyone wins.
    Zone's Gun Admin. Dream Machine.

For the 95% of you who don't look at the actual stat update thread these are the recent changes

Recently Updated

Name - Morano Thompson
    Freeze - 0.188
    Firerate - 0.2458 0.28
    Spread - 0.13 0.11
    Clip - 20
    Reload - 0.32
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - N
    Stacked - N

Name - Metalstorm
    Freeze - 0.16
    Firerate - 0.225 0.26
    Spread - 0.12
    Clip - 28
    Reload - 0.2
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - N
    Stacked - N

Name - PBP
    Freeze - 0.4
    Firerate - 0.4 0.5
    Spread - 0.15
    Clip - 5
    Reload - 0.23 0.4
    Bullets - 4
    Auto - N
    Stacked - Y

Name - Gas Launcher
    Freeze - 0.3
    Firerate - 0.26
    Spread - 0
    Clip - 3
    Reload - 0.4 0.2
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - N
    Stacked - N

Name - Ion Carbine
    Freeze - 0.14
    Firerate - 0.3 0.29
    Spread - 0.01
    Clip - 20 10
    Reload - 0.475 0.3
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - Y N
    Stacked - N

In addition to that the GM4 auto mode got a firerate increase and a freeze rate decrease. Semi mode is still the same just with a slightly faster reload

M8a1 isn't getting a faster firerate because of the freeze and spread it has. It only costs 13k more than the M4 and its previous stats were better at everything. Low firerate is to compensate its extremely high spread

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GenoIndeed View Post
    To everyone, whats the problem with resetting the stats and all of us working together to achieve our common goal of fun and fair gameplay? As we can all see, this way is just causing too big of an issue and a divide for so many different reasons, we shouldn't continue to go this route or repeat this again. If we all work together on the stats BEFORE they're done, we could easily find a balance that'll work for both sides, we'd have more viewpoints from everyone to be more precise with things, and no one will find it unfair since we all got to say something before any changes. How could this possibly not work out for everyone here? Reset everything, take it all one step at a time, we all get to be heard, everyone wins.
    Except that this thread was around for a week with those stats posted and their reasoning before they were changed and NOBODY posted any compromises to what I had said I was going to do. Had the chance to do so, not happening again.