Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Once A Week Event (Base)

AK-47 Once A Week Event (Base)

Hello,

I was going through my inventory to see what I have and I noticed I haven't used a ton of the guns I own. So I thought why don't we have a weekly event type of thing, where you can only use 1 certain gun and melee in a base. This event would give you 15% more income for holding the base.

So I think this might even help lower gangs get hours as well because veteran players usually stick with there usual guns like Bar/Shipka/Pbp/ec weaps.

For example the event is on a Wednesday:

Bob looks at the news and finds out there's a event happening. He finds out the two weapons that he can use are AB8 and popsicle dagger, and bob is so happy that he has both so he goes to Pirate Zone to base and takes the base after a while he gets income from holding the base ($287).

Comment what you think about it and have a nice day!
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

What if you don't own the AB8 that bobby does
    Since you're looking at this, why not look into my ganis?
    Click here boy-o ^

Banned
    Idea doesn't sound good I hope it's never added

Well if you can modify the idea it'll be better, it just doesn't feel like everyone has those 2 weapons, I know It can be any 2 weapons but some Ayers might not have it, why not have it like the gun game event notification and the gun or melee they're equipped with are the only ones he's allowed to use for the whole event.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

hwaryun
    I can tell this is going to backfire so hard.

While the intention of making other people use their unused guns is an interesting idea for that purpose and for the purpose of bringing skilled gameplay back, it's highly exclusive.

I don't own an AB8. Does that mean I shouldn't bother joining?

Also, even if an incentive of 15%+ profit was given, you and your gang would actually have to be on the leaderboards for that to happen.

People who use the BAR and their best weapons are most likely going to win while slaughtering people who joined an event for say, dual starter pistols.

In the end, the people who use their best weapons are going to end up with a reasonable amount of money, more kills under their belts while slaughtering other players.

Quote Originally Posted by Lacolas13 View Post
    Idea doesn't sound good I hope it's never added
    Shut up no need to be rude.. Just beacuse your ideas is terrible and sucks..
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Well if you can modify the idea it'll be better, it just doesn't feel like everyone has those 2 weapons, I know It can be any 2 weapons but some Ayers might not have it, why not have it like the gun game event notification and the gun or melee they're equipped with are the only ones he's allowed to use for the whole event.
    #BringBackGunGame

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by hwaryun View Post
    I can tell this is going to backfire so hard.

While the intention of making other people use their unused guns is an interesting idea for that purpose and for the purpose of bringing skilled gameplay back, it's highly exclusive.

I don't own an AB8. Does that mean I shouldn't bother joining?

Also, even if an incentive of 15%+ profit was given, you and your gang would actually have to be on the leaderboards for that to happen.

People who use the BAR and their best weapons are most likely going to win while slaughtering people who joined an event for say, dual starter pistols.

In the end, the people who use their best weapons are going to end up with a reasonable amount of money, more kills under their belts while slaughtering other players.
    That's why he mentioned having one gun and melee that everyone can use.

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by BlinkEra View Post
    That's why he mentioned having one gun and melee that everyone can use.
    That's meaningless.

Operationally define "gun and melee everyone can use".

The only thing that follows that definition is the dual starter pistol.

You don't know if someone has the same guns as you do.

Also, if the event was made specifically for the guns that you alone possess, two things would happen.

1. New players who don't experiment with guns and iTuned the BAR, PBP and Shipka would only have those three guns for the game to choose from, giving them an unfair advantage in the legitimate sense.

2. If the gun picks aren't homogeneous, people will complain and just go back to using their best weapons, rendering the point of this entire thread moot.

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    Hello,

I was going through my inventory to see what I have and I noticed I haven't used a ton of the guns I own. So I thought why don't we have a weekly event type of thing, where you can only use 1 certain gun and melee in a base. This event would give you 15% more income for holding the base.

So I think this might even help lower gangs get hours as well because veteran players usually stick with there usual guns like Bar/Shipka/Pbp/ec weaps.

For example the event is on a Wednesday:

Bob looks at the news and finds out there's a event happening. He finds out the two weapons that he can use are AB8 and popsicle dagger, and bob is so happy that he has both so he goes to Pirate Zone to base and takes the base after a while he gets income from holding the base ($287).

Comment what you think about it and have a nice day!
    Yo. Love your effort to attempt to provide new ideas for the betterment of the community. Unfortunately, no developer in the management would actually consider seriously most of the ideas that were given.

So I suggest that you and us, we, can stop starting threads in this section. This platform has already lost it s functionailty. so I think ites best for you and us, not to waste our time on this.

Thank you very much for the effort though.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.