Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why protests?

Why protests?

*facepalm* ok..ok why are these protest happening right now it's the gun refund 2017 Bitzam must be stressed out the outrage rage in people when they start protests what happen once this person said fire admins then others got along I mostly see protests as a way to get what you want remember freeEC protests? Well a admin had to announce that there was no free EC to stop the protest but I don't want admins every day making a broadcast to stop protests this protest is gun refunds again I get it you want your money back but give bitzam a rest he is not someone to be pushed around and he ignores gun rules refund messages

Can't add photos some lag problems
    Last edited by Selth; 04-03-2017 at 03:37 AM. Reason: Photos

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Protests? Where?

Why protests?

EC lives matter? free EC is a normal thing that happens all the time. I don't see anything wrong with it at all.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Haven't seen these so called "gun refund" protests that you say are happening. Except when Gun Info building was released people thought it was to refund guns, but everyone here knows it isn't at least.

I feel if these protests are happening then the population of era is getting weak, in the sense of people are getting to lazy to work. Yes there are a lot of people still digging, trash, pizza, etc. But the new players that have joined seem like the kind that can't access dads ***k card for iTunes so they can progress.

(I used iTunes, as I have stated many times in several threads)
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Ask idle9 me and him stopped the gun refund protest :P

EC free protests have going on since 2015
    And to my understanding, gun refund protests only happened when they were building the Era City Mall, and when the Gun Information Center first appeared. Expect a riot when the Gun Information Center opens.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Staffs don't even care what people say in Start. You can end or start a riot, no staff will stress out about it, because it's snk decision, not the players.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    EC free protests have going on since 2015
    And to my understanding, gun refund protests only happened when they were building the Era City Mall, and when the Gun Information Center first appeared. Expect a riot when the Gun Information Center opens.
    Don't "expect" a riot, but with the players in Era nowadays; there will be a protest.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Don't "expect" a riot, but with the players in Era nowadays; there will be a protest.
    Gimme staff powers and ill warn them all

jk pls don't hurt meh
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    Gimme staff powers and ill warn them all

jk pls don't hurt meh
    sorry not going to hire u