Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What kind of software or apps?

Gimp for me.

A neat little program called Pyxel Edit. Otherwise I use MS Paint or Photoshop.
    my discord is xiv#2549

Melon
    Adobe Photoshop CC

So I use two different programs but I mainly use Gimp. The other program I use is Adobe Photoshop CC which I mainly got for school. Personally they are both pretty much the same (except one is free and the other one isn't), but Gimp does make you do extra steps when doing something such as moving a selected item. You just gotta know your way around it and then it will be a piece of cake

MS Paint and GIMP are pretty bad in my opinion, everythings messed up, and its hard to get the right tool you want to use, unless youre a expert at using the program.

I would recommend ArtStudio or IsoPix

Pixel art editor for Andriod. I have used Pixly and I might use it again, It can do gifs and my other software can't.
    Screenshot_20170805-182402.jpg

Banned Capo
    MS paint but I don't do pixel art much

Quote Originally Posted by PTNTLcloud View Post
    Pixel art editor for Andriod. I have used Pixly and I might use it again, It can do gifs and my other software can't.
    Screenshot_20170805-182402.jpg
    Pixly is best app on the Android in regards pixel art. also isopix pro works well with it and both of them makes a good pair to use.
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school

So my phone broke and I went to the library and now use GIMP too. On pc, you have more control over the colors. In my opinion, you have more control in general though.