Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Can we add a point to the sewers?

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by hwaryun View Post
    Rusty metal would actually be cool.

Maybe we can refit mining for sewer purposes?

Or quests to pick up sewer trash, kill NPC rat mobs for rewards etc.

That'd be great.
    Yoo that sounds really cool.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

New quests would be great

Zany
    Any updates added to the sewer would be great. The ideas suggested on this post are good. Misty is right about how there's a lack of events going on down there, so something that would direct traffic there would be nice.

lol, ew it's misty. But looks like they might implement it in the game since the amount of support you got .

That's the best idea I've heard these past few months
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    That's the best idea I've heard these past few months

Agreed

When entering the sewers they should be a map . Because it's huge . I sometimes get lost

Thumbs up for the trash and mushroom idea , new base inside the sewers would be the best

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

man, I'm finding good thread with good ideas. Sucks its 4 am :/

I really like the underground base and a new job for the sewers. It adds a reason to go down there besides quicker travel 👍🏼
    Last edited by Toxic132; 05-07-2017 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Swith

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Misty View Post
    The sewers are pretty vast and spread all across the era map, yet there isn't a whole lot going on down there. Too my knowledge there is a pk arena, a few randomly placed medkits, a completely random door with again nothing inside besides a couple rooms that have nothing in them, and a spar room.

I've noticed PC Era allows trash to spawn down in the sewers, maybe we can do that?
    Precisely because there is not too much action down there (HAHA Funny) spawning trash down there would not be a good idea, it would be clogged with trash (i know trash disappears overtime) because there is not a lot of people collecting it, therefore it would be like boosting trash for the few people that do use the sewers frequently.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    Precisely because there is not too much action down there (HAHA Funny) spawning trash down there would not be a good idea, it would be clogged with trash (i know trash disappears overtime) because there is not a lot of people collecting it, therefore it would be like boosting trash for the few people that do use the sewers frequently.

So by giving them the option of trash in the sewers "safe area + money= people's attention" it'll be filled with people
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post

I still don't see the problem with it.
    If this is added and people don't take advantage of it, sucks for them.