Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: getting slobbed and robbed

getting slobbed and robbed

back when I regrettably bought 200 Canadian $ worth of crap in this game I bought a bar for its stats and it being the best arguably gun in the game.
    Last edited by Harrio; 06-14-2017 at 04:01 PM. Reason: language

Dude the thread function isn't supposed to be used for a rant or complaint like this.

You are spamming thread with negative content.

If youve got a point to raise to the guns admin on the guns update, I think its wise for you to actually privately contact the admin and not start a sulking post. I don't even know what your agenda is...to start a wave of protest or to attract attention?

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

You can oppose a decision made, but what your ought to be doing is to try influence the decision. And not making meaningless threads like this expressing your emotions here.

No one would change the stats just because of a rant by you.

Quote Originally Posted by lyk12345 View Post
    You can oppose a decision made, but what your ought to be doing is to try influence the decision. And notaking meaningless threads like this expressing your emotions here.

Not like anyone would change the stats just because of a rant by you.

Okay agree to disagree
    They won't listen to my thread. Just like me not listening to your replies, Which I know because I've been around for almost 5 years with Graal and this staff has gotten progressively worse since people like you show up. Pretty sure nobody's opinion matters.

Games work off the players who support the game, some way somehow non of the staff on Graal support its real player base, it's hilarious that people play it still this seriously. The only og players only show up to mess around and rip on people like you.

- - - Updated - - -

Like I said lower the guns quality = lower the guns value = lower the price... Its not that hard to understand

Well how will changing the stats make it of a lower quality?

To me it seems that egoistic and players who lack skills are the ones complaining about it because they are desperate to replace their skill flaws with better fun stats.

There are things that make up for the nerfed stats. Why not see it in a more positive light?

I've been playing the game for 6 years and my gm4 got affected too, but I'm glad because the clip size and another function will be replacing the weakened stats.

The statsake up for one another and it is how the players utilise it to their advantage, not change it to their advantage. Its not how a gun works.

As for prices, how do u measure it with the quality? As I said the states make up for one another so there should not be a net loss in the quality, so the pricing ought to remain the same. Unless it's a misjudgement on the admins part on the price vis-a-vis the gun quality, I wouldn't blame them.

First of all, you should know that with a PvP game comes balance changes, you can't deny that. Second, this game is still currently being worked on, so that means that further balance changes may occur, whether people agree with it or not. Third, this game does not force you to buy anything with real money, it just gives you the feeling of high return if you do. Anything in this game can be bought with or without real money, and it was your choice to take the easy route rather than work towards the goal.

However, I do agree with you that the way items are priced is irrational. Although, the prices are run by the developers and it is ultimately up to them to decide this game's economy.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Let me tell you how the world works.
    It doesn't matter if the customer is happy or not as long as they keep paying you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Third, this game does not force you to buy anything with real money
    i mean... if they would keep the items the same as we bought them and not change it any time certain 12 year old aussie feels like his paycheck may not come for that month, then i wouldn't feel betrayed.
    Last edited by iMagicBae; 05-07-2017 at 02:24 PM.
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Wait wait wait, its okay for him to be profane, but i cant drop the f bomb in a story? LOL

how 2 fix the gun dilemma, refund everyone and rework all gun stats COMPLETELY

Delt Graphics Team