Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Job changes

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Harper View Post
    Snake that's why we want the spawn rate of trash&mushrooms increased because of the growing player count. Maybe a system could be implemented where the spawn rate changes due to the amount of players online.
    Rates have just been increased.

Quote Originally Posted by NinjAssassin View Post
    Where did you dig? Haha I rarely make it past 15 digs
    Doesn't matter where you dig, the rate is entirely the same everywhere you can dig.
    It's all a matter of chance, from my personal testing, I don't feel the rate is high enough to justify a nerf.
    Crabs were also added to stop people botting .

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeRekon View Post
    Doesn't matter where you dig, the rate is entirely the same everywhere you can dig.
    It's all a matter of chance, from my personal testing, I don't feel the rate is high enough to justify a nerf.
    Haha I was completely joking about there where part, obviously the spawn rates are universal

But how about you dig and save up 200k, then tell me if you think the spawn rate should be lowered. Or even just go dig 3 hours straight.
    hi

Rates have just been increased.

Crabs were also added to stop people botting .
    I understand Snake. Thank you.. But what about car missions? Can you elaborate on that? It takes so long just to get a mission.

Quote Originally Posted by xSupah View Post
    I understand Snake. Thank you.. But what about car missions? Can you elaborate on that? It takes so long just to get a mission.
    Car missions have a 20 second interval; really this isn't too huge because you have to drive back to the mission guy depending on which one you use.
    I imagine this is there for balance reasons due to it's relatively high income. Car missions rank quite high on the income ladder in terms of how much income all the players on IEra receieve from it.

as much as I like to bend the missions of money is the most bad cars but that is when I'm driving the car the pesonas kill me and caught me and I can not move if you created a better car so you do not kill and so serious better to bend money

Car missions have a 20 second interval; really this isn't too huge because you have to drive back to the mission guy depending on which one you use.
    I imagine this is there for balance reasons due to it's relatively high income. Car missions rank quite high on the income ladder in terms of how much income all the players on IEra receieve from it.
    Yes true but the problem is.. That there are so many people keep on bumming into the guy.. It's not like 20 seconds for you.. One person gets the mission and in those next 20 seconds people will keep grabbing the guy until only one of them get the mission. Maybe if it was lowered down to 10-15 seconds it would be a bit better. Or if its just 20 seconds for you and not for the whole server.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Um...most of these could result in richer players which could end well or badly. Either way .-.

Quote Originally Posted by xSupah View Post
    Yes true but the problem is.. That there are so many people keep on bumming into the guy.. It's not like 20 seconds for you.. One person gets the mission and in those next 20 seconds people will keep grabbing the guy until only one of them get the mission. Maybe if it was lowered down to 10-15 seconds it would be a bit better. Or if its just 20 seconds for you and not for the whole server.
    I rarely ever have a problem gettin car missions. I get the car mission PM's all the time...and I don't even like car missions Dx
    Last edited by SnakeRekon; 08-20-2013 at 09:46 AM. Reason: Double-post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    I rarely ever have a problem gettin car missions. I get the car mission PM's all the time...and I don't even like car missions Dx
    Lol well you are with the luck buddy.. I sometimes have to wait up to a minute to get a car mission PM. Honestly do miss the old way.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Lol if I could give you all the missions I got today I would xP

Hmm I see, I believed it was a 20 second limit per a person, not for the entire server.. I'll look into it