Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Streaker Hunting

Streaker Hunting

Everyday theres a wanted poster of streakers (Serial Killers), killing this streakers has a reward depending on how many streak they got, example theres guy with 50 streak=100 grlts if u kill the streaker, 100 streak=200 gralats, well if this idea can improve why not i think this will make pking thrilling and will add more thing to do for a bored players,

Then it'll be no fun for the streaker because they'll always be the target. Many players like to streak/pk in peace without worrying that someone is out to get them because they simply have a streak.

However, If you pk on a daily basis you can collect body parts and sell them for basically the same amount as you suggested.
    ING: Elflette (Prior)

Ex-Player Relations

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by Elflette View Post
    Then it'll be no fun for the streaker because they'll always be the target. Many players like to streak/pk in peace without worrying that someone is out to get them because they simply have a streak.

However, If you pk on a daily basis you can collect body parts and sell them for basically the same amount as you suggested.
    I think that can be easily fixed by adding buffs of notoriety to the streaker.

If there was a bounty system, people would clamor to try and target that person, yes.

However, as a reward, that person would receive a buff that would allow them to do anything like increased damage, resistance to bullets, speed boost etc.

Ofc, there would also need to be a system in place that would punish streakers who try and hide in their houses.

Quote Originally Posted by Elflette View Post

To make streaking more fun ..... for me it seems like fun getting chased around

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    To make streaking more fun ..... for me it seems like fun getting chased around
    R a g e

WoW everyone will be angry

Sent from my SM-T113NU using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TheKillerBandit View Post
    WoW everyone will be angry

Sent from my SM-T113NU using Tapatalk
    It's just a streak , you can't simply get angry from that. It ain't similar to getting kicked from chance and getting 2rd place hahahaha

It's simply a game, you can easily get over a 1-3000 streak

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Well, why do player streak? Well for glory, they want to see their name broadcasted when they hit streak, and for show off, well this idea will get more glory as their name posted in wanted posters with the highest bounty, i will be proud of it!. Well i think every 24hours it should reset like how streak works.

When that 1 noob with the dual uzis chases you for 45 minutes because you killed him once
    Since you're looking at this, why not look into my ganis?
    Click here boy-o ^

I think you should pay to get the location of the streaker.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer