Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Streaker Hunting

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    I think you should pay to get the location of the streaker.
    They move you know lol
    Since you're looking at this, why not look into my ganis?
    Click here boy-o ^

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    It's just a streak , you can't simply get angry from that. It ain't similar to getting kicked from chance and getting 2rd place hahahaha

It's simply a game, you can easily get over a 1-3000 streak
    Well theres a way you can track a streaker. You can add the streaker and look it on map if the guys map location option is off look on his gang and track gang member which cost 5 gralats.

And the streaker receives the $

I honestly think this is would be a good addition to make without any of the additional buffs and features suggested earlier.

A bounty system similar to the one in place on Ol' West would make streaking a hell of a lot more interesting imo.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HammerTime View Post
    I honestly think this is would be a good addition to make without any of the additional buffs and features suggested earlier.

A bounty system similar to the one in place on Ol' West would make streaking a hell of a lot more interesting imo.
    When you join Era but you don't have a gun and a bounty is set on you for 5000 Gralats.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Elflette View Post
    Then it'll be no fun for the streaker because they'll always be the target. Many players like to streak/pk in peace without worrying that someone is out to get them because they simply have a streak.

However, If you pk on a daily basis you can collect body parts and sell them for basically the same amount as you suggested.
    A worthy player wouldn't have this problem, he could take on many opponents with ease

I doubt it though since most PKers abuse PBP's broken state to get cheap kills because they have no skill.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Quote Originally Posted by Gabipants View Post
    A worthy player wouldn't have this problem, he could take on many opponents with ease

I doubt it though since most PKers abuse PBP's broken state to get cheap kills because they have no skill.
    Noob

I'm the best PVPer, Streaker, and PKer there is. (By best I mean worst)
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    When you join Era but you don't have a gun and a bounty is set on you for 5000 Gralats.
    Hahaha XD

Whelp, power to the person offering 5k gralats on a random then lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gabipants View Post

Yea I agree. There is honestly no point in calling it "streaking" with players farming kills off of players doing car job / picking trash / shrooming etc.

Streakers should be hunted and I think the only way people might be motivated to do so is through player placed bounties :/

Quote Originally Posted by HammerTime View Post
    Hahaha XD

Whelp, power to the person offering 5k gralats on a random then lol

Yea I agree. There is honestly no point in calling it "streaking" with players farming kills off of players doing car job / picking trash / shrooming etc.

Streakers should be hunted and I think the only way people might be motivated to do so is through player placed bounties :/
    Well it make sense that a streaker being hunted for bounties they kill alot of people in steak.