Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Era Cinematic Mode

Era Cinematic Mode

Do you think developers this can happen?

Basically i was offering to make a trailer for era and making more professional videos, but the buttons and joysticks are annoying when i am trying to get the audience to see what is actual going on. Not me tapping and moving the Joysticks. Do you think this can possibly be added?
    Attached Images Attached Images

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    interesting

Fairly sure if you use the screendrag option and drag your screen it removes the joysticks

If you mean making the joystick invisible like how you can do it at your house for furniture then I see it happening. But if you want it to look like the ones on the pictures it will be impossible, this is a 2D game, not a 3D...

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    If you mean making the joystick invisible like how you can do it at your house for furniture then I see it happening. But if you want it to look like the ones on the pictures it will be impossible, this is a 2D game, not a 3D...
    but the buttons and joysticks are annoying when i am trying to get the audience to see what is actual going on. Not me tapping and moving the Joysticks. Do you think this can possibly be added?
    Ex. Player Relations
    Ex. Newspaper Staff

Aviation
    Airline Pilot Dream

Record on Facebook, all you gotta do is increase the screen size of the same and record inside it
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Fairly sure if you use the screendrag option and drag your screen it removes the joysticks
    Screen drag wont necessary wont work though, beacuase i need my character to be able to move also, like when i am sparring or traveling to different areas.

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    If you mean making the joystick invisible like how you can do it at your house for furniture then I see it happening. But if you want it to look like the ones on the pictures it will be impossible, this is a 2D game, not a 3D.
    Your first sentence is correct it would be nice if all buttons including joystick go invisible that was what i was trying to point out, but no i'm not trying to get developers to copy the 3D GUI aspect of Phantom Forces. Sorry the pictures i posted were bad examples.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Record on Facebook, all you gotta do is increase the screen size of the same and record inside it
    If i increase the screen size/zoom in and trim the edges like you mentioned that will just make the quality worse, i want it to be 1080p doing that what you mentioned is helpful but will just lower it down to 360p or 240p, which is not High Definition, having HD is very important to have when filming or recording.
    Last edited by Kriole; 05-09-2017 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Making replies more friendly.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    Since 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    Screen drag wont necessary wont work though, beacuase i need my character to be able to move also, like when i am sparring or traveling to different areas.

Your first sentence is correct it would be nice if all buttons including joystick go invisible that was what i was trying to point out, but no i'm not trying to get developers to copy the 3D GUI aspect of Phantom Forces. Sorry the pictures i posted were bad examples.

If i increase the screen size/zoom in and trim the edges like you mentioned that will just make the quality worse, i want it to be 1080p doing that what you mentioned is helpful but will just lower it down to 360p or 240p, which is not High Definition, having HD is very important to have when filming or recording.
    Get a 4K screen XD jk I do need that option too
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Lol just record on pc non-fullscreen

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Quote Originally Posted by Gabipants View Post
    Lol just record on pc non-fullscreen
    That still shows the buttons.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    Since 2012