Thread: Items and Stats Transfer? Account

Question Items and Stats Transfer? Account

Im really confused about this.I have an account that has all my items like my Pro account. I made an new account because i thought your able to transfer items to another account if so is that true? i would like to put all my items on my New Account then just continue from there. What stays with you and what dose not stay? Dose any history follow you as well? I would like to hear what you guys have to say. I would love an good response.

They don't transfer items to different accounts

The only thing you can do to "transfer" your items is to Trade them if you already have identified your account....you won't be able to keep your stats, but if you mean by Identifying, that won't be huge problem to move your items, and stats to your other account. But I'm betting it's to just move your identified account to another identified account.

- - - Updated - - -

So I guess?, The only way is to trade your items with both accounts on.. :/
    ~blub~

Quote Originally Posted by NemoYang View Post
    The only thing you can do to "transfer" your items is to Trade them if you already have identified your account....you won't be able to keep your stats, but if you mean by Identifying, that won't be huge problem to move your items, and stats to your other account. But I'm betting it's to just move your identified account to another identified account.

- - - Updated - - -

So I guess?, The only way is to trade your items with both accounts on.. :/

Not all Items are tradable so how would he do that?

Staff do not transfer/duplicate items. My question(s) is, why did you make so many accounts? And is your "pro" account identified? If so, why did you make a new account if you have a "pro" account?
    ING: Elflette (Prior)

Ex-Player Relations

Zephlyn
    You can't transfer your items to your new account. I've already tried that with a old account I had.

The question has been answered. Close the thread
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

I make a second account so I can do two things at once... very useful for trading. You can be digging on one acc and look for offers with the other