Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop Hatting on Bitzam

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Psg wasn't nerfed. 'Auto' is not a better stat than semi it is just a selection. The gun can still be fired the same speed if not faster by tapping it in semi, just means you can't be lazy and hold shoot. Didn't make sense for it to be auto in the first place as it's a sniper
    What kind of argument is that? "Doesn't make sense." Lmao, can umbrellas reflect bullets in real life, can wands shoot electricity in real life, can staffs heal people in real life? lousy argument... change the psg back to auto so I don't get carpal tunnel.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    What kind of argument is that? "Doesn't make sense." Lmao, can umbrellas reflect bullets in real life, can wands shoot electricity in real life, can staffs heal people in real life? lousy argument... change the psg back to auto so I don't get carpal tunnel.
    Exactly the justification for that makes no sense...players are lazy and in real life it's not auto. This is the persons thought process who nerfed all these guns. People please think about that...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jaxwashere View Post
    Exactly the justification for that makes no sense...players are lazy and in real life it's not auto. This is the persons thought process who nerfed all these guns. People please think about that...

You literally tried to justify there being sense for it to have auto with your reference to it being a 'semi auto sniper' and now you are agreeing that it's stupid to make irl justifications????

Stop Hatting on Bitzam

You literally tried to justify there being sense for it to have auto with your reference to it being a 'semi auto sniper' and now you are agreeing that it's stupid to make irl justifications????
    You said previously it doesn't make sense that that the gun is auto because it's a sniper rifle. I was just stating in real life it's semi auto which is why in the game they probably decided to give it an auto function. Don't take my words out of context.

Quote Originally Posted by jaxwashere View Post
    You said previously it doesn't make sense that that the gun is auto because it's a sniper rifle. I was just stating in real life it's semi auto which is why in the game they probably decided to give it an auto function. Don't take my words out of context.

Semi Automatic=one shot per trigger pull without needing to charge the bolt after each shot
    Fully Automatic=Continues to shoot as long as the trigger is held.
    It would make no sense for it to be full auto when its semi irl. your entire argument is invalid. The psg is NOT full auto irl.

Delt Graphics Team

Stop Hatting on Bitzam

Quote Originally Posted by *Lex View Post
    Semi Automatic=one shot per trigger pull without needing to charge the bolt after each shot
    Fully Automatic=Continues to shoot as long as the trigger is held.
    It would make no sense for it to be full auto when its semi irl. your entire argument is invalid. The psg is NOT full auto irl.
    I never said it was I said it was I said it was semi auto (opposed to bolt action). Which is why they PROBABLY made it auto. Did you bother to read the original post? I also said it's a video game so what it does in real life doesn't matter. I guess we should remove the flying brooms electricity staffs and morphs that turn people into animals. Regardless it didn't need the change it's been like that for 4 years and no one has ever complained. Don't make a comment like that when you don't comprehend what I'm saying. Your arguing for the sake of argument.

Last edited by jaxwashere; 05-17-2017 at 01:52 PM.

No, i will not stop hatting on Bitzam

*puts another hat on BiTzSam's retarded cousin, Bitzam*

It's getting boring, I'm off to share positivity into the world and tell every person that the meal they're eating can be shared by the people in need
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

I actually enjoy the nerfs it makes pk less spam crazy like it used to be

Weren't you the one that said these guns should be the same as they are IRL? lol
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer