Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop Hatting on Bitzam

Quote Originally Posted by Czar Misago View Post
    Ok go earn 200 ec and give sam a pat on the back for giving you a pk gun

- - - Updated - - -

Or as a gun admin just release the gun with balanced stats, you always make OP guns, people buy then its nerfed and then sam plays victim card "i wanna make the game fair" then why did the gun have OP stats to begin with?
    The world hasn't been created all at once, things before others, rebalancing themselves to accommodate with the surrounding just as humans turned forests and land into civilization.
    Like that there are guns that weren't even here when others were released, now is the time to balance it with the game,
    Create a skill based game.
    Did everyone believe and got with "Aristarque" when he mentioned the idea of an earth that turns around itself and the sun? No, the idea was refuted and went on with ideas that're wrong only to prove the correct answer was with him years later.
    Did you think the antidote of many medicines weren't tested and many had died? Many controversies and fights happened because of that, in the end the majority realised that you need to sacrifice for a better cause.
    In an economical crisis specially 1929 they went through a phase where to be able to fix that crisis they had to reduce the prices, they stopped giving the salaries of employees, that way no one bought the products, prices went down to stay competitive, didn't you think there wasn't any social controversy here?
    Everything happens for a reason, sometimes actions that seem bad to the public is the best action to take to the right step.
    As I said in a previous thread, better late than never, so thanks bitzsam for doing your work and withstanding all this negativity.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    The world hasn't been created all at once, things before others, rebalancing themselves to accommodate with the surrounding just as humans turned forests and land into civilization.
    Like that there are guns that weren't even here when others were released, now is the time to balance it with the game,
    Create a skill based game.
    Did everyone believe and got with "Aristarque" when he mentioned the idea of an earth that turns around itself and the sun? No, the idea was refuted and went on with ideas that're wrong only to prove the correct answer was with him years later.
    Did you think the antidote of many medicines weren't tested and many had died? Many controversies and fights happened because of that, in the end the majority realised that you need to sacrifice for a better cause.
    In an economical crisis specially 1929 they went through a phase where to be able to fix that crisis they had to reduce the prices, they stopped giving the salaries of employees, that way no one bought the products, prices went down to stay competitive, didn't you think there wasn't any social controversy here?
    Everything happens for a reason, sometimes actions that seem bad to the public is the best action to take to the right step.
    As I said in a previous thread, better late than never, so thanks bitzsam for doing your work and withstanding all this negativity.
    So we can no longer express opinions in an open forum? Also your comparing Bitzsam making an obvious mistake to a Aristarchus A genius mathematician scientist and philosopher. That's a terrible analogy it's actually still debatable if he was even right. This isn't the Great Depression it's a video game and a decision like changing stats shouldn't be in one persons hands even if he decided to buff everything it's wrong either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jaxwashere View Post
    So we can no longer express opinions in an open forum? Also your comparing Bitzsam making an obvious mistake to a Aristarchus A genius mathematician scientist and philosopher. That's a terrible analogy it's actually still debatable if he was even right. This isn't the Great Depression it's a video game and a decision like changing stats shouldn't be in one persons hands even if he decided to buff everything it's wrong either way.

Video game or not, the poor person was doing his job, that opinion most of the players are sharing is more of a harassment and hate speech towards him rather than a reasoning or point of view on the subject.
    And I don't think it was a mistake, on the contrary, he did well.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting

Video game or not, the poor person was doing his job, that opinion most of the players are sharing is more of a harassment and hate speech towards him rather than a reasoning or point of view on the subject.
    And I don't think it was a mistake, on the contrary, he did well.
    I mean your entitled to your opinion. But the fact of the matter is a change that effects every single player shouldn't be in one persons hands. Majority of us old players know since Bitzsam got the position he's been making changes freely. A lot of these changes effect basing not just spar. It also puts 50k guns on par with a 200k gun. Justify the 200k cost if it has close to the same stats. Bitzsam has always been a sparrer there needs to be a group making these decisions that sees it from all angles.

I mean your entitled to your opinion. But the fact of the matter is a change that effects every single player shouldn't be in one persons hands. Majority of us old players know since Bitzsam got the position he's been making changes freely. A lot of these changes effect basing not just spar. It also puts 50k guns on par with a 200k gun. Justify the 200k cost if it has close to the same stats. Bitzsam has always been a sparrer there needs to be a group making these decisions that sees it from all angles.

Who told you that he made all those decisions by himself?

Stop Hatting on Bitzam

Who told you that he made all those decisions by himself?
    Read his original post he says it clearly. Also it's a well known fact it's no secret to Era.

Read his original post he says it clearly. Also it's a well known fact it's no secret to Era.

He clearly asked for suggeations, he didn't come up with it all by himself.

He clearly asked for suggeations, he didn't come up with it all by himself.
    You can read the original post or ask him yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    They should have just raised HP, raise job wages, and add new yet powerful guns.
    i support this idea 100%, the 50hp limit is just too low.

Delt Graphics Team

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    They should have just raised HP, raise job wages, and add new yet powerful guns.
    raising the HP would just double time to kills. It would make sparring more interesting but very drawn out. Bases are not catered towards people with high hp so it would promote rushing flags. Pking outside would be very tedious, it's already extremely hard to kill someone running away imagine that with double hp. Streaking would take a very long time and most people could easily avoid being killed.

Only way to fix that would be to add stronger guns, but that will eventually lead to the same problem we were in with a 'new' BAR replacement.

Not to mention every 120+ guns damages would have to be overhauled/ planned out