Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Reporting Info

Zany

Post Reporting Info

A lot of people want to know the best way to contact a staff if a problem is going on. The report system is the one of the best and fastest ways to get a response from staff, so here's a few tips on getting the best response though~

Report As Soon As Possible
    This is an obvious statement considering that we can't do much if you report an incident 10 minutes to an hour after. It's best to report an incident or a suspected issue as soon as you can, or while the issue is occurring. This way, we can react while we can see what's going on, and have more to go off of.

What To Do If The Issue Is In Overhead Chat
    If someone is making racist, vulgar or inappropriate remarks aloud, or in overhead chat, it's vital to report while the person is talking. We can't go back in time and see that a player said what you claimed, and if it isn't there then we can't take much action. We can only react to what we see or have proof of.

Overhead vs. Pms
    It's suggested that the report you send tells us whether the player you're accusing of saying something is saying it in overhead chat or in pm/gang chat. This way, we know what we have to do to help solve your issue. It makes it easier for both us and you. (Example: "Harassment- Was harassing me via pms")

Report Worthy Issues
    There's some things we can't and won't help you with, even if you report a player for doing the said thing. If you report a player for stealing a Speedy Pizza table, stealing a trade table, calling you a "noob", stealing shells, or killing you, you are most likely to not get a response. Reporting a player for vulgarity, racism, spamming, staff impersonating, glitch abuse, hacking, offensive status, or any other obviously offensive issues, then you're going to get a response if proof presents itself.

That's about it, remember that staff try their best with reports and handling them efficiently. If you have questions regarding anything, feel free to contact me in game.

Wow people actually made a guide for this?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

This isn’t very detailed.
    PRs can only view the latest 10 pms so better report them once they use an inappropriate word to get them jailed

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    This isn’t very detailed.
    PRs can only view the latest 10 pms so better report them once they use an inappropriate word to get them jailed
    That is what she's telling you to do, Marg

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    That is what she's telling you to do, Marg
    Yea? But not detailed ? If someone cussed me out through pms and we both kept replying that PM will be gone

Yea? But not detailed ? If someone cussed me out through pms and we both kept replying that PM will be gone
    That is true Marg, but it is detailed because of the first things she said was "Report As Soon As Possible"

That is true Marg, but it is detailed because of the first things she said was "Report As Soon As Possible"
    Yes but still if someone got spammed or if he was in an active gang he’d most likely lose the pm even if only 10 seconds passed

Yes but still if someone got spammed or if he was in an active gang he’d most likely lose the pm even if only 10 seconds passed
    Then block him the same way you blocked me in Era

(Btw unblock me. Why am I even on ur list to begin with?)

Then block him the same way you blocked me in Era

(Btw unblock me. Why am I even on ur list to begin with?)
    So if I blocked the person who cussed me out will that stop the gang spam and get him jailed ? No. And stfu thx

So if I blocked the person who cussed me out will that stop the gang spam and get him jailed ? No. And stfu thx
    Wth u were the one asking me the questions