Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: READ-Adressing Stat Changes

READ-Adressing Stat Changes

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Are you expecting a gun that dealt 20 damage? The vector is already better than what its sold for, and that's not even taking into account the 10+ skins it has that whilst don't add value add a lot of variety to the guns look and is a number that no other gun has
    No, you know what i was expecting? The same vector that I've been using for over 7 months, that its not OP, and that didnt require a nerf nor a 20 dmg buff. You have to stop thinking that 1. Reward guns should be minimized because you think that 15,000 is a small number and 2. That this game will stop favoring pay-to-play because it is what it's based on and it's the way we've been playing it for over 5 years since bar and such arrived. You just cant change the way we're used to play so radically. It will not benefit the game nor the players

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

For me this balance or patch is great! Now people can actually rely on skill instead of a gun that gives you the hugest advantage. This will make players be able to actually have a chance towards these pros with "the best guns" lol stop complaining and change your tactics. If the gun sucks now then use one that doesn't starter pistols are pretty decent for a start. Some people don't even know what a balance is which is funny, This was made so the scale between the players can be more even kek.
    My Name Is Reborn and you're watching Disney Channel.

vro this game brings back memories

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -