Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mining Job Guide (With Pictures)

Drill Mining Job Guide (With Pictures)

Hello Graalians!
    Some of you know that I started a full guide for Era Jobs (mostly meant for newbies but can be really helpful), press this link to go straight to that post www.tinyurl.com/erajoblist
    However, I did not have enough space to include the mining job in there (due to the 11000 character limit) so I have decided to make a separate guide for mining since it takes some space anyway.
    Hope you enjoy it

Mining
    Mining is a job that has grown quite a bit popular compared to some jobs.
    Mining is basically done by buying a drill at Wiluna mines for $140, you equip the drill, enter the mines and spam your attack button to mine the walls in there. When you are done with mining, you enter your rocks into the machine that is found in the mines, looks like this:
    Mining Machine.jpg
    Once you have turned all your rocks into minerals (there are 12 different minerals whose prices vary between $5-10 each) you sell them at the place to the left of Wiluna Mines.
    Current Minerals
    Normal Minerals:
    Iron, Lead, Silver, Copper, Quartz and Gypsum ($5 each). Sorted below, respectively.
    Minerals.PNG
    Rare Minerals:
    Gold ($10), Diamond ($10), Emerald ($8), Ruby ($7) and Sapphire ($7). Sorted below, respectively.
    Rare Minerals.PNG
    When your battery runs out, all you have to do is buy another battery for $80 (no need to buy as soon as you buy your first drill).

Still, there are some features in mining that might make it your favorite job:
    1) Leveling:
    Just what it sounds like. Mining rocks are like your experience points, you mine until you level up. Leveling up does help you, it makes your drill mine rocks easier as well as granting you achievements that give you Event Coin pieces. With every level you gain, the amount of rocks needed for your next level increases (which is bad news ). You can view your Mining Level and Rocks Left For Next level through opening the drill in your inventory. Every level decreases the time to mine a single rock by 0.3sec.
    2) Locations:
    No matter where you are on the map, you will always find a place to mine in. Not just that, the mines are very wide from inside allowing to fit a lot of players.
    Currently, there are 5 known locations where you can mine in, which are represented by my head icon:
     Spoiler
    Mine 1.PNG
    Mine 2.PNG
    Mine 3.PNG
    Mine 4.PNG
    Yes, Guerre Zone base has parts where you can mine.
    Mine 5.jpg

3) Less Effort:
    Mining is one of the jobs that require the least effort since all you need to do is tap while other jobs require moving around and involve painful death </3.

4) Gun Repairs:
    Minerals are essential in order to repair your rusty gun so they could be as dangerous as they were when you first bought them. Other than VIP Subscriptions, mining is the only way to repair your guns. This uses a few minerals and gralats.

5) Tradeable:
    Trying to buy a super? Need extra trochus? This feature will be very useful for you.
    Many people at trades/start are looking for minerals in exchange for their trochus. This can very useful for you if you don't need both.

MINING TIPS
    1. I find this position the most effective, requires no moving, only tapping to mine:
    Mining Position.PNG
    This way, you only change your position, not your whole place.
    2. Do not use macros or automatic actions, if caught you will be jailed for hacking.
    3. Go to mining as an AFK job, it pays well at high levels with minimum effort

---End of Guide---

Thanks for reading my mining guide!
    Feel free to give me feedback regarding it!

P.S Don't forget to visit my job guide if you haven't
    Click here to be redirected to it!

Very nice guide!

idk what this is
    Haha that's a nice and detailed guide, but you missed one around GZ and the powerplant I think.

Thanks!
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Staff should visit mines pretty often, alot of macros there
    Since you're looking at this, why not look into my ganis?
    Click here boy-o ^

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    Haha that's a nice and detailed guide, but you missed one around GZ and the powerplant I think.
    Its in ifreeze hideout but I don't know if I should add it or not. Thanks btw.

Miner Extraordinaire
    A lot of this was already covered in this guide:
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...-Mining-(Long)

But the addition of pictures was nice!
    IGN: Pokey

Banned
    Just use macros.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkGraal View Post
    Just use macros.
    Macro's will get you jailed.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGraal View Post
    Just use macros.
    i hope this is a joke.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)