Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you create a successful gang?

volute

Gangster Hat How do you create a successful gang?

Hey all.

Does anyone have any tips on how to create a successful gang? Most basng gangs have two thousand or more hours already, but how did they start? I have also seen gangs like Lowly Palace, which have twenty hours wit no explanation as to how they got them.. Did they just hold a base for a day then quit? I am clueless...

Wink

lol! Yes we just had a base for twenty hours straight
    Last edited by LondonB; 05-17-2017 at 03:15 AM. Reason: mispelling

Be a genuine ideal leader.
    Be powerful! Guns, melees, rep(optional), and stats(optional).
    Recruit soldier with semi-powerful guns and who's active.

Know your dictators and how they rose to power.
    Practice what they have done. Silence the media in that case.
    Go to jail and write a book so you can use it to capture Graalian's attention and they'd be tempted to join your guerilla against the cruel oppressive regime.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Be a genuine ideal leader.
    Be powerful! Guns, melees, rep(optional), and stats(optional).
    Recruit soldier with semi-powerful guns and who's active.

Know your dictators and how they rose to power.
    Practice what they have done. Silence the media in that case.
    Go to jail and write a book so you can use it to capture Graalian's attention and they'd be tempted to join your guerilla against the cruel oppressive regime.
    It's hard to find loyal members nowdays, ppl will afk or roleplay.

Rec ppl that pk is an option

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Development Team
    I used to be a gang leader and we were pretty successful but then stuff happened so yeah. But hey, it was fun, and that's what matters most. You make friends with the people you recruit and set goals for yourself, sure it's hard at first but the more you try and the more you do it, the better you get at it. To be a good leader, well be yourself Also kick off-taggers and people who don't show up to the base, or threaten them that you'll be kicking anyone whose not at the base within 2 minutes or so. lolol

I also recommend "showguild [INSERT GANG NAME]" every base or a base you want to take over, to see how many of their members are on, if not many, you could try taking over that base with your gang. Yk what I should just make a basing tutorial or tip guide thing.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

A gang starts first with its' leader it helps if your known on Era.
    Build your Friend List with loyal helpers.
    Find a HomeBase.
    Make Peace with gangs. (I'm against that part but when people do it their gangs are successful)
    The hours will be slow at first.
    At about 100:00 Hours you most likely will start getting pro leaders.

-Hope this helps
    "Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.'
    Zak Graal

Quote Originally Posted by Zak Graal View Post
    A gang starts first with its' leader it helps if your known on Era.
    Build your Friend List with loyal helpers.
    Find a HomeBase.
    Make Peace with gangs. (I'm against that part but when people do it their gangs are successful)
    The hours will be slow at first.
    At about 100:00 Hours you most likely will start getting pro leaders.

-Hope this helps
    I agree with him. You need good friends who are willing to help out when needed, and especially the part where hours will come slow. It might be very slow, might not. But it will take time to grow, so be patient.

And of course, it helps to recruit actually decent people with good guns XD

Quote Originally Posted by spaghettio View Post
    Hey all.

Does anyone have any tips on how to create a successful gang? Most basng gangs have two thousand or more hours already, but how did they start? I have also seen gangs like Lowly Palace, which have twenty hours wit no explanation as to how they got them.. Did they just hold a base for a day then quit? I am clueless...
    People like lowly palace didn't get all their hours in a day. Probably took a while to build them up.
    It is very hard to get hours without a big gang taking the base from you because they see you as new or weak. There are other gangs that just wait for new gangs to take a base and then take the base from you but don't let it stop you. It will take a long time to build up your friends list i suggest joining a current big gang and starting from there if your friends list isn't filled with loads of players this way you can add everyone that helps that gang as well as make friends with the current ranks who may help you in the future.

Hey all.

Yes. Don't allow me into your gang, and your gang will be successful. But if you allow me to enter... You will hear bad puns... Even in your sleep...
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Hey all.

It took us a couple of months to get 20 basing hours, they don't come easy~