Thread: Help i'm trapped

Help i'm trapped

Hi. I just returned from a shopping centre and was going back to my hotel. My parents didn't follow as they had a seminar to attend. I was taking a lift to storey 14 and when I came out everything was weird. Somehow there's Internet connection I'm able to connect to the hotel Internet but unfortunately I didn't bring my phone I can't call anyone. I tried using Skype and Call on iPad but they said the app is not supported on a modified iOS version. My iPad is jailbroken and I can't restore as there is no computer here. The wall,ceiling and floor is shaking like jelly I think it's the 4th dimension and there's no way out. There's stairs here it says storey 14 but when I climbed up,it's also the same storey and when I climbed down.its also the same.There are some people here but they didn't reply to me when I talked to them. They seem like they're doing their own stuffs. I am in Marina Bay Sands Hotel which is located in Singapore. Pls help me guys idk what to do I hope this is a nightmare. Maybe the police or Army can help to warp me back to our dimension or something but pls help there's no food and water here I can't survive.a
    I fight for equality. I fight for justice. I fight for the right thing.
    I fight therefore I am.

Quote Originally Posted by iT'sJake! View Post
    If there isn't a computer there, how were you able to write this whole message.
    using iPad.
    I fight for equality. I fight for justice. I fight for the right thing.
    I fight therefore I am.

I think now would be a good time to think about visiting a rehabilitation centre.

Hahahaha Lavaclaw, I am confused about what he was talking about!

He's just trying to get attention, he's also trying to hard to be a PR which I hope he doesn't become he wouldn't be good for the job I know him.

Soldier
    Lol ^^

Why you keep posting the same thing on graalians then era forum...
    ha nab

#LargeSignatureSquad

Quote Originally Posted by *DaScientist View Post
    Hi. I just returned from a shopping centre and was going back to my hotel. My parents didn't follow as they had a seminar to attend. I was taking a lift to storey 14 and when I came out everything was weird. Somehow there's Internet connection I'm able to connect to the hotel Internet but unfortunately I didn't bring my phone I can't call anyone. I tried using Skype and Call on iPad but they said the app is not supported on a modified iOS version. My iPad is jailbroken and I can't restore as there is no computer here. The wall,ceiling and floor is shaking like jelly I think it's the 4th dimension and there's no way out. There's stairs here it says storey 14 but when I climbed up,it's also the same storey and when I climbed down.its also the same.There are some people here but they didn't reply to me when I talked to them. They seem like they're doing their own stuffs. I am in Marina Bay Sands Hotel which is located in Singapore. Pls help me guys idk what to do I hope this is a nightmare. Maybe the police or Army can help to warp me back to our dimension or something but pls help there's no food and water here I can't survive.a
    that's a relief

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    that's a relief
    Lmfaoo
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler