Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New Vehicles and Cars, Military base

Spar Join New Vehicles and Cars, Military base

Hello guys i am new to these forums.
    I was harassed by my Brother over the phone about this game called graal era.
    Anyway...

I played era for an little while the game is not bad i mostly have every gun an Car in this game.
    I should say i see many bases but there should be an Military base its self as for training soldiers for
    i have came back from the military my self (Fort Bragg) is where i live for the time being until i retire.

I would have to say the game itself is addicting and fun but i really think there should military bases,Helicopters,LAV-25,RG-33,M104 Wolverine.
    I thank you and hopefully this comes through. (fort Bragg) Military Base- Chief In command-
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

I think staff members have better things to work on, such as countryside...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually it's a pretty good idea, a base which has a military theme, Amazing Ace will die for NPC tanks, and players will adore these types of vehicles, though helicopters are a bit too much but they can be used decoratively
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

I like the idea, maybe even add vehicles that can shoot explosive bullets...maybe have 1-2 tanks or something to that effect.
    And give the attacking team trucks with machine guns on the back. (Also RGP's from aimpoint can explode the tanks) The vehicles would spawn every 10 mins (and the vehicles that are still in use for example: Player 1 was in the tank for 10 mins, it de-spawns even though player 1 is in it, he has to go all the way back to bring it to the flag room.)

For what I have stated at the end the base would need to be huge...any LAT up to the challenge if it this were to happen?
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Indeed so. I strongly consider this act of Military reference to the ones who want to be military workers, There should be jobs in the base. War grounds should be there seems cool and nice thinking.
    Javi's Production

what is so great that Man can bring forth to the community. Military Force indeed should be placed, Clothing uniforms,Special Ops outfits, This can come true i love the idea of helicopters. -I also thin more players should be able to get in the car up to (4 or 3 max) players.

The closest military experience you will ever get from era is by joining BlackWater World Wide Co.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    The closest military experience you will ever get from era is by joining BlackWater World Wide Co.
    or just go to the world war 1 shop
    Since you're looking at this, why not look into my ganis?
    Click here boy-o ^

Development Team
    I think this is a great idea tbh. :0
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

My job as an Militay fighter is more then just war. I became an Officer for two reasons; to test myself and because I enjoy the challenge of leadership. I wanted to see if I could handle tough experiences, lead soldiers, and prevail despite adversity. But it think there is more, Era is an game of Gang wars, Its the same thing as if we were on the battle field of war, Gang wars are like other contries, we fight to keep order. Most people see or understand the field training (like camping on steroids), the live fire training, and of course, know about the deployments. What they don’t see is the countless hours of paperwork, training, inspections, and other things we do that people wouldn’t expect. But this is mostly something that i just say that could be apart of the game.The tank dose not shoot,So whats the use of an tank if it dose not shoot? Any kind of fourm of combat that is to Defend ones self is considerd an weapon at that point. so why not add tanks that shoot, or top lid cars that player are able to shoot out of?
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.