Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: The End (Beta)

No.

- - - Updated - - -

Considering the fact that Prancer, Nicholas, and Margadosh requested to be apart of the story. (And for some reason, Margadosh doesn't himself to make it towards the end.) I have rewritten the intro. Enjoy.

Intro (Try 3):

"This is BX-17 to Headquarters, we are currently hovering over Era City International Airport." Said Prancer "Our current location is Era City, California. Requesting permission to move in."

"Negative." Replied Dispatch "Ground Team is still preparing."

I looked over at Nicholas, I think he looked nervous but it's harder to tell, considering the fact that we are wearing full ECPD SWAT gear.

"Are you ready, Ali?" Nicholas asked.

"I think so." I replied "Hey Prancer! Are you ready?"

Prancer looked Nicholas and I then said "I'm standing in a Police Helicopter, flying over an airport and going to jump off the Helicopter and dive into one of the airport's glass roof, arrest Zack Wilson and go home. Yeah... I think I'm ready."

Yup. We were ready.

Now, if you are wondering what's going on and why I'm in helicopter with Prancer and Nicholas, allow me to explain. Four months ago, the Era City Police Department noticed high levels of radioactive waves in Downtown Era City, and since that stuff is illegal in California, we had to find the source. Last night, the source was tracked down to a scientist named Zack Wilson. (Zack Wilson is a tall, skinny guy with black hair and always wears a lab coat.) After hacking into Wilson's computer. The police saw that he had to a flight to Arte, Canada. Prancer, Nicholas, and I were assigned as air units. (Meaning the ground team would move in first, then we'll come in after.) And our mission was to stop Wilson from leaving California.

"This is Headquarters to BX-17, you have permission to move in." Dispatch said.

"You heard dispatch, boys." Said Prancer "Get ready to jump into a glass roof!"
    Last edited by Abdullah1441; 05-27-2017 at 10:55 PM.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Love it.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Hello,

Unfortunately due to events taking place in my life and the lack of support for the story, I will be placing progress of the story on hold. This means the story will NOT be ready by the end of Ramadan, the original deadline. And to prevent spam, I've requested that the thread be closed until further notice. I would also like to mention that Margadosh will not be included in the final version of the story. And due to lack of a proper staff team, the Prancer's roll in the final version of story will be greatly reduced. I am sorry if this announcement caused any inconvenience or disappointment, but these changes need to be made.

-Ali

/closethread
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Hello,

Unfortunately due to events taking place in my life and the lack of support for the story, I will be placing progress of the story on hold. This means the story will NOT be ready by the end of Ramadan, the original deadline. And to prevent spam, I've requested that the thread be closed until further notice. I would also like to mention that Margadosh will not be included in the final version of the story. And due to lack of a proper staff team, the Prancer's roll in the final version of story will be greatly reduced. I am sorry if this announcement caused any inconvenience or disappointment, but these changes need to be made.

-Ali

/closethread
    This is my fav part of the story

closed per request

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -