Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: "Family" Gangs and other ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    Oh i see i think he wont do it again, i hope he do.
    I don't think he will either, he's the one that made the event "hunted" if you've played it
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Veteran
    This is a great idea.

Not be allowed to enter a base, what if you want to base on a gang tag and you wanna also be on your "Family" chat at the same time. This all just sounds like the thing the southridge roleplayers were trying to do, either way, sounds like another idea that'll take time off of actual improvements that era can make, but hey, at least astros people will rejoice

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Winged.

Worse than ebola.

Great Idea But 250 Is Too Much

Gang wars... hmm. That sounds like a good idea considering basing gangs go to war and always chicken out after a day and call peace. Maybe a war could have a certain amount of time, similar to Clash of Clans, the gangs have war records and both leaders must accept a war request to be entered into a 1-4 week war.

This is actually a really good idea, all the stats will be recorded, like how many kills your gang got against the opposing gang, how many hours you've held against the other gang and how many deaths your gang had. You can forfeit from a war but it should come with a price, something like $5000 gralats and a negative stat to your war record. This will encourage pking a lot and sure will bring some more attention to the basing world

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    This is actually a really good idea, all the stats will be recorded, like how many kills your gang got against the opposing gang, how many hours you've held against the other gang and how many deaths your gang had. You can forfeit from a war but it should come with a price, something like $5000 gralats and a negative stat to your war record. This will encourage pking a lot and sure will bring some more attention to the basing world
    I think 5000$ is a bit excessive, just like every other number in this thread, it probably needs to be changed

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Gang wars... hmm. That sounds like a good idea considering basing gangs go to war and always chicken out after a day and call peace. Maybe a war could have a certain amount of time, similar to Clash of Clans, the gangs have war records and both leaders must accept a war request to be entered into a 1-4 week war.

:0

5000 gralats though?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

This idea makes gangs into pking , and many wars happening instead of war/military wars going around the map.
    Encourages many people to find a gang and be the opposing gang

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gabipants View Post
    I think 5000$ is a bit excessive, just like every other number in this thread, it probably needs to be changed

The whole gang has to pay their bit.

Example:

I lost to a gang called the Ghosts, the loss is shown on highscores/leaderboard . And now I have to pay $5000 gralats With my gang members
    They can choose any way of paying that $5000.
    I have to pay that before the date which is 1 month from today. If I don't , I loose my score for the gang

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

A bit hefty with the price...but i agree
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

How about instead of it being a gang tag it changes your allign or adds something to your playercard, that just sounds like a lot of coding and will take forever to implement. But it is a good idea.