It's ok just don't join and we'll be fine
    And yes ily

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    It's ok just don't join and we'll be fine
    And yes ily
    Since we're talking about gangs....

Can I join Memes?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

How about 50-100 members allowed, 250 is pretty big.

I like the gang news and war idea.

The guide has a gang war article but no one wars except mafia gangs so this will make the guide legit.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Well there are many mafia family in era like tattaglia, i like the wage war idea, mafias in era actaully do war on the unpopalated area of the map like in north airport, west hotel/dock, east is turks and in south like potluckspig and zoo. Their wars dont have a proper rule their only rule is lastman standing or the 1st one to get a certain streak. So i like the idea of the waging war afterall era is mafia theme. If a gang wage war and the other gang accept it there will be a time like 1 hour or 3 hours, the gang that have the most kills win,

These can be implemented into normal gangs rather than create a whole new system for families. Special ranks can be added to the gang member and it'll appear on his profile rather than his name, though ranks are already a thing so it's no use to add families, as for the wars, it was already been started to be worked on by an ex staff John, but the event was deleted and gone, if only it can be revived it would make all the gang wars a reality.
    In conclusion, gang wars = yes
    Family gangs = no
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    These can be implemented into normal gangs rather than create a whole new system for families. Special ranks can be added to the gang member and it'll appear on his profile rather than his name, though ranks are already a thing so it's no use to add families, as for the wars, it was already been started to be worked on by an ex staff John, but the event was deleted and gone, if only it can be revived it would make all the gang wars a reality.
    In conclusion, gang wars = yes
    Family gangs = no
    Sir what do you mean started to be worked on by ex? I agree with you can create your family gang consisting of 125 member is gang alliance wich is 5 limit ally, sif what kind of gang war can you explain it to me, this makes me interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    Sir what do you mean started to be worked on by ex? I agree with you can create your family gang consisting of 125 member is gang alliance wich is 5 limit ally, sif what kind of gang war can you explain it to me, this makes me interested.
    An ex staff called "John Audi" began developing and scripting an event called Gang wars which is basically an event where 2 teams attack each other in a war arena, it contains classes for each player to choose: sniper, support, recon, suicider... Each player chooses one class before spawning and the attack begins, helicopters were rideable, tanks aswell, a nuke was located in the middle of the map, the person who grabs it chooses where a big explosion happens in a part of the big map where it deals heavy damage, you could also in the suicidal class run to your enemies and sacrifice yourself to kill the people around you. It was a very good simulation of a war. Unfortunately that staff member got fired, then got rehired afterwards after a year or so though I was told the high staff deleted the event since he got fired and all the data were lost, the ex staff left era once more and no one ever spoke of it since
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    An ex staff called "John Audi" began developing and scripting an event called Gang wars which is basically an event where 2 teams attack each other in a war arena, it contains classes for each player to choose: sniper, support, recon, suicider... Each player chooses one class before spawning and the attack begins, helicopters were rideable, tanks aswell, a nuke was located in the middle of the map, the person who grabs it chooses where a big explosion happens in a part of the big map where it deals heavy damage, you could also in the suicidal class run to your enemies and sacrifice yourself to kill the people around you. It was a very good simulation of a war. Unfortunately that staff member got fired, then got rehired afterwards after a year or so though I was told the high staff deleted the event since he got fired and all the data were lost, the ex staff left era once more and no one ever spoke of it since
    Oh i see i think he wont do it again, i hope he do.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabipants View Post
    Family Gangs

Hey everyone, haven't made a future improvements thread in a while.

My idea is to implement "Family Gangs". These Gangs would cost 4000$ to create, and would be able to hold 250 Players.

I know what you're thinking:

1. "Lol wtf 250 people taking on a base that's retarded"
    2. "Gang chat would get so out of control lmao"

Worry not, I've thought about everything.

1. Family Gangs would not be allowed to enter bases, this is obviously to prevent over 250 people from taking over bases, or worse, spam and block people. Same goes for fort events.
    The principal purpose of these gangs is to Roleplay as Crime families, which has become fairly popular on Era as of recently.
    2. Family Gangs would have different chat rooms that could be restricted to certain ranks. For example, there's one chat room for the gang's Leader and other rank 5s, one for rank 4-3s, and one for Everyone.
    You could mute these different chat channels if you so please, and you could also manage the different requirements for each channel if you're the gang's Leader.

Another idea for these chat channels would be announcements, think of these as sticky posts on forums that would advise every gang member of something every time they log on. (Ex: Take over XXXXX's Gang!)
    Think of these as private gang news that only gang members could see.

Another possible idea I've thought of is the addition of a "Declare War" function, with a possible gralat reward for the winner.
    Basically, a family gang could declare war on a rival family gang for territory, which would be a HQ building on the gmap (probably around 10-12 of them). These little Headquarters would be non-pk zones that only the members of the family gang that owns it could enter. If a rival gang declares war, and the other family gang accepts, for 30 minutes on the gmap, whichever gang kills members of the other gang the most gets control of the Headquarters building.
    There would be a 24 hour cooldown for participating in a war, which should help Era not turning into a complete madhouse.

What do you guys think? Do you have other ideas that are worth adding?

As always, thanks for reading.
    250 people spamming guns around start.