Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Staff Items

Event Coin Staff Items

So I was just concerned about this subject.

So I just came back from The Base/Military so I was just thinking of the game and some questions I had to ask.
    I read the Era Bible. And I came across Items for Staff Members. And here it what it says
    (Snk)-guessing the manager
    Items. When you are hired you will receive a set amount of Gralats (money) on your staff account and your choice of 1 ec item up to 100 value as part of new staff set-up. While it may be tempting to want and ask for all sorts of cool items, please note that your primary staff duty is your main responsibility versus playing with items. After you have successfully been in your role for a couple of weeks, you may ask for an additional item to be added to your staff account. To have items added, please speak to your department Admin (non PR), PRA or SPR for PR staff and jeni can also assist.

So what happens when an Staff member Retires?
    Do there weapons get thrown out? Or go to there regular account?

And what's the money for? I though staff members don't need money. They can simply just add what they want?
    I'm mean I'm not on Graal as much because of long working hours I have to spend in Base.

But and are they even allowed to use guns? During some days I don't see any staff members use guns or anything. And when staff get paid dose anything go to there Player Account.
    One more ting when staff do retire do they get paid for the rest of there life on there player account?

And sorry for asking much I know as an Adult I'm not suppose to play kid games. But this Staff Stuff is kinda interesting to me so i came to talk about it. -I'm old timer- NOT to old Age: 38 ( Chief in Command )
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

1- the ec items requested are only given to the PR account and not the player's account
    2- when a PR retires he will lose access to his PR account, he won't receive any more money or ECS
    3-the money gets added on the player's account (depends on how much he works but basically around 9k gralats a month)
    4- PRs can't add items to themselves, specially not money, they can ask for an ec item up to 100ecs and that's it.
    5-theyre not allowed to PK on their PR account, unless it's an event, but they're not even allowed to enter bases unless it's because of a report.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    1- the ec items requested are only given to the PR account and not the player's account
    2- when a PR retires he will lose access to his PR account, he won't receive any more money or ECS
    3-the money gets added on the player's account (depends on how much he works but basically around 9k gralats a month)
    4- PRs can't add items to themselves, specially not money, they can ask for an ec item up to 100ecs and that's it.
    5-theyre not allowed to PK on their PR account, unless it's an event, but they're not even allowed to enter bases unless it's because of a report.
    Rolyn pks people when he ends events with his chemical gun in his staff account, he even uses staff tag to not receive damage
    so staff can pk if they want to just not with the tag
    Since you're looking at this, why not look into my ganis?
    Click here boy-o ^

Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    Rolyn pks people when he ends events with his chemical gun in his staff account, he even uses staff tag to not receive damage
    so staff can pk if they want to just not with the tag
    If I remember correctly I don't think they're allowed to PK with their tag on, if it was off I understand since they can receive damage, but with a tag on the player cannot defend himself, maybe he had a streak ?
    So no I don't think that's legal what he did, you can always check with higher staff as they know more, but if I were to think of it logically I'd say it's illegal, and if you have proof/ screenshots, make sure that what I said is true (I might be wrong) and report it to a higher staff, of course it will not lead to his firing but at least a warning for him can make him stop
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting

Banned
    False, even if it's an event no staff should be killing players.

Heck you're not even allowed to spar for a bit so this pretty much sums up the inactive life of PRs.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    False, even if it's an event no staff should be killing players.

Heck you're not even allowed to spar for a bit so this pretty much sums up the inactive life of PRs.
    By event I meant the ones when a staff becomes huge and adds HP to himself and announces that the player who kills Jim gets the prize.
    Also cop vs gangsters had this

I thought it was 180 ec or below. Unless someone told me was wrong?
    Number 4

Quote Originally Posted by IcyGraal23 View Post
    I thought it was 180 ec or below. Unless someone told me was wrong?
    Number 4
    Well if you accumulate them yes

Staff get 6 ecs per day ;D
    Since you're looking at this, why not look into my ganis?
    Click here boy-o ^

No one too old to play Graal.
    "Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.'
    Zak Graal